Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] (30465 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Ikamenze(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Deschil: Are you OK
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Looks like y'all had a good time. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by amygreat24(f): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Smh! grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
OBRICADO:
You are getting bored because people are talking about your sexkills cheesy

Haba. They were talking about him before I knew him. I yab him too, but I always use maggi. I don't like bland yabs.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by thaoriginator: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nonso23: Omo see the albino guy as he dey flex lappy as if if the thing boot he go fit see anything grin...
For the albino mind him go dey talk:
''i go ban people tire today, wait make my laptop boot finish''
#allNAjokeO!
d lappy sef no dey on, d white man just dey stare at the blank dark screen dey form lappy owner..

BrosMeSefDeyJokeOh ;Y
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Adamskuty(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ahahhahah! I must laugh ooh grin

no maga can ban me for laughing grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Adamskuty(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Laughing tinz abeg grin grin which super-mod wan ban me grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by PrinceJustice(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nonso23: Omo see the albino guy as he dey flex lappy as if if the thing boot he go fit see anything grin...
For the albino mind him go dey talk:
''i go ban people tire today, wait make my laptop boot finish''
#allNAjokeO!
grin grin grin Enjoying this
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by wildchild1: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Haba. They were talking about him before I knew him. I yab him too, but I always use maggi. I don't like bland yabs.
hmmmmmm,so what happened now? #JustAsking oooo
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Ikamenze(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nairaland is full daft pple.....
I cud go on and on about the social stigma attached to albinism and how it should be stopped but I'm sure nobody wants to hear all that....keep the insults and yabbing coming,if that's what's gonna make you feel beta about yourself then on behalf of all the albinos in dis God forsaken country with its God forsaken pple and their totally messed up orientation/mentalilty,you are welcome.

STILL. PROUDLY ALBINO THO

28 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
icebeatz:
Mods, please ban this guy.
Pple like u form d base of d s8ciety
Excuse me? What do you mean by that? undecided
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by FKseun(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am beginning to understand why there are so many childish comments on serious posts here on Nairaland. The site is infested with kids!!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by ikennaya100(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
does it naira land is place for jobless nigerians?
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin
ogugua88:

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by hardbody: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
So is King Yellowman of Benin Origin? And i was wondering which part of the world that people still drink Hero Beer. In all you must have had fun, but i do hang out every day, light or no light and life goes on. So.....
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
ManTiger:
Spent.
And what did you gained from that liquor? Socialization you call it but non-alcoholic drink will nourish your health better...
...hell is real bro.
Give your life to Jesus!

Hehehe, who be dis one again, una no go use laff kill person o grin spent ke? U go secondary school? grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by IAMBREEZY: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
But seriously you guys look alike is he your twin.
sexkillz: People who have seen and met me, know that is not me. . . Don't stress.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by InvertedHammer: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
/

To avoid being banned, do not make comments considered offensive to albinos

//
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
nwa.anambra:
Wao!! so u hav a Nairalander as friend!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oh ,no, you didn't! grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by iterator25: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ikamenze: Nairaland is full daft pple.....
I cud go on and on about the social stigma attached to albinism and how it should be stopped but I'm sure nobody wants to hear all that....keep the insults and yabbing coming,if that's what's gonna make you feel beta about yourself then on behalf of all the albinos in dis God forsaken country with its God forsaken pple and their totally messed up orientation/mentalilty,you are welcome.

I like this dude. #nohomo sad
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by IAMBREEZY: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin cheesy
Nadia_SA1: what is this one trying to say..
grin
Nadia_SA1: what is this one trying to say..
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by freetowns: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ohh dear... undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2013

-----Cool down, they are not attacking albinos but albino-sexkillz grin

Abeg o sexkillz lipsrsealed
No offence, tenk.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by ceejayluv(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
ManTiger:
Spent.
And what did you gained from that liquor? Socialization you call it but non-alcoholic drink will nourish your health better...
...hell is real bro.
Give your life to Jesus!
For real? you mean "Spent" was the correct word to use in that context? Never knew. Guess I need to storm my primary school for a refund.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2013

This guy rocks.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by dabrake(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
About to ban someone.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Burger01(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
ManTiger:
was

Was taken.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Asabeq(f): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eeya ogugua liked ur post
But seriously you use bleaching cream and ogugua is just giving u hope cuz na online dating una dey do tongue

sexkillz: Lmao. God no go gree make I white like this. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie / LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos) / What’s The Name Of This Green Serpent I Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.