Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

“I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet (4486 Views)

Friday Njengo Is Dead (Golden Eaglet) / Amazing Records Of The Nigerian Under 17 Golden Eaglet / Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by lagosapple: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Joining in the euphoria of Nigeria’s U-17 Golden Eaglets defeat of Mexico and the lifting of the cup are the children of two of the Eaglets. In a village square in Northern Nigeria, an Eaglet’s 4-year-old son was seen wearing a T-shirt with his daddy’s number prominently written on it while running around. Neighbors noted that the boy is not the Eaglet’s first child. “He has a 6-year-old girl by another woman,” says a neighbor to ZNN247 reporter.

The neighbor said that when he visited the 6-year-old girl’s mother, he overheard the girl saying to friends, “I watched my Daddy score.”

Meanwhile, in the suburbs of Umuahia, a child of another Eaglet joined family and friends as their celebrated in a private viewing party organized by the Eaglet’s local football team. The 3-year-old girl was seen pointing at the TV screen and saying, “Daddy, Daddy, Daddy,” each time her father’s face appeared.

The use of modern technology like MRI to measure bone marrow density to determine a player’s age has not deterred the Nigerian side from cheating. According to Nigerian football insiders, the Nigerian players and their coaches have figured out how to beat the system. They discovered that eating the popular abacha, cassava tuber or the leaf, produces a chemical that deceives MRI machines and other age identifying technologies.

“The children of these U-17 players,” a football analyst told ZNN247 reporter,” will grow up one day to discover that officially their fathers had them at the age of 10. hahahahah.”

http://znn247..com/2013/11/i-watched-my-daddy-score-says-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ha ha
Not funny but u try
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by sylvar02(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
rafhell: Ha ha
Not funny but u try
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by psucc(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
He is under-age parent.
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by ksam(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Please try again later
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by swaystunna(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hoho,,naija I hail !
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Ijiego: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
what abt the one in the womb? undecided
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by kolidave: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lmaooooo. Wth?!!!!! And this boys are under 17? Damnnnn!!!!
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by bizibrain(m): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Hahaha, nt good enough, try again later.lolz
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Ichel: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2013
lagosapple:
Joining in the euphoria of Nigeria’s U-17 Golden Eaglets defeat of Mexico and the lifting of the cup are the children of two of the Eaglets. In a village square in Northern Nigeria, an Eaglet’s 4-year-old son was seen wearing a T-shirt with his daddy’s number prominently written on it while running around. Neighbors noted that the boy is not the Eaglet’s first child. “He has a 6-year-old girl by another woman,” says a neighbor to ZNN247 reporter.

The neighbor said that when he visited the 6-year-old girl’s mother, he overheard the girl saying to friends, “I watched my Daddy score.”

Meanwhile, in the suburbs of Umuahia, a child of another Eaglet joined family and friends as their celebrated in a private viewing party organized by the Eaglet’s local football team. The 3-year-old girl was seen pointing at the TV screen and saying, “Daddy, Daddy, Daddy,” each time her father’s face appeared.

The use of modern technology like MRI to measure bone marrow density to determine a player’s age has not deterred the Nigerian side from cheating. According to Nigerian football insiders, the Nigerian players and their coaches have figured out how to beat the system. They discovered that eating the popular abacha, cassava tuber or the leaf, produces a chemical that deceives MRI machines and other age identifying technologies.

“The children of these U-17 players,” a football analyst told ZNN247 reporter,” will grow up one day to discover that officially their fathers had them at the age of 10. hahahahah.”

http://znn247..com/2013/11/i-watched-my-daddy-score-says-daughter.html
keep tryin, u'll mk it one day.
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by donphilopus: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2013
Speechless
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by tsleazy(m): 1:39am On Nov 11, 2013
fake news
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by 3ace(m): 3:36am On Nov 11, 2013
I have no doubt that some of them are above 17 years but one thing is certain which is also interesting; majority are very young probably within the age range of 17-20.

1 Like

Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by IAMBREEZY: 3:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Seriously.
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 11, 2013
shocked 17 is a minor hian
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by SlyIg(f): 4:44am On Nov 11, 2013
Op, you don chop today?
You fit carry this story go sell for Mr. Ibu make dem carry am act for Nollywood? I just wan make sure say you don see money to d chop today abeg!
Cos those kids, whether na over 25yrs don begin d hammar for life be that o o!

2 Likes

Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by defashan: 4:48am On Nov 11, 2013
The above story is fake and very silly.The op is a sadist.Anyone who believes the above is an slowpoke.
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Tolexander: 5:46am On Nov 11, 2013
This thread should be moved to joke section!
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by tjfulloption(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2013
undecided i guess the handiwork of our most blackest neighbour!
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Nutase: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2013
Op u r just one struggling blogger trying to get traffic on your blog. The truth of the matter is if you really have evidence you will post the name of the players that have kids but ur attention seeking mind just made up this sick story. shame on you cos you are nothing short of a court jester.

2 Likes

Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Temismith(f): 6:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Huhundecided
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Afam4eva(m): 6:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Try again...bad belle people.
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by chegx(m): 6:41am On Nov 11, 2013
lets admit it those men ages range from 19 - 30, their white opponents too are overaged. the MRI is not accurate in the sense that it cannot tell the exact age of a player. You shouldnt expect Nigeria to prove holy when their counterparts are cheating. The competition would'nt be as competitive as it is if all the competitors are under the age of 17, but i believe that if there is another exact way of checking their ages Nigeria would still make it simply because our youths are exposed, competitive and hardworking. Those guys are lucky to represent us.

1 Like

Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2013
i dont understand o cos i just saw this on facebook
Nigeria national under-17 football team
Current Squad
# Pos. Player Date of birth (age) Club
1 GK Dele Alampasu 24/12/96 (16) Football College Academy
2 DF Musa Muhammed 31/10/96 (16) FC Heart Academy
3 DF Samuel Okon 15/12/96 (16) Greater Tomorrow Academy
4 MF Akinjide Idowu 9/9/96 (17)
5 DF Denis Nya 1/12/96 (16)
6 DF Aliyu Abubakar 15/6/96 (17)
7 MF Habib Makanjuola 19/3/99 (14)
8 MF Abdullahi Alfa 29/7/96 (17)
9 FW Success Isaac 7/1/96 (17)
10 FW Kelechi Iheanacho 3/10/96 (17)
11 MF Musa Yahaya 16/12//97 (15)
12 MF Chigozi Obasi 15/6/98 (15)
13 MF Saviour Godwin 22/8/96 (17)
14 DF Chidiebere Nwakali 26 /12/96 (16)
15 DF Raymond Japhet 28/8/97 (16)
16 GK Abdulazeez Abubakar 20/7/99 (14)
17 FW Chidera Ezeh 2/10/97 (16)
18 FW Taiwo Awoniyi 12/8/97 (16)
19 DF Zaharaddeen Bello 21/12/97 (15)
20 MF Baba Salihu 10/8/97 (16)
21 GK Francis Uzoho 28/10/98 (14)
so which of them fathered kids at 11/13 years of age? grin
which kind woman open her ngbo for these children? shocked
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by ignis: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2013
U 17 having a 4 years old daughter.
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by solomon111(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2013
lol.
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by annexes: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2013
tis funny
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by dridowu: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Enemy of progress
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Being an enemy of progress and success the destiny of the op of this topic must be exact opposite of what these youths have ahieved. He should be complete failure in life for tarnishing the image of this country.
Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by fedoralahot(f): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2013
c beef ohhhhhhhhh ;Dc beef ohhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2013
please let's stop joking with National issues that is likely to portrait the country already bad image in more bad light ! If any FIFA officials were to read this, they won't know it's just a joke. Already the Mexican are waggling their mouth in that direction. Must we also join them?!

2 Likes

Re: “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2013
In as much as i find this post mischievous i still believe those boys are above 17 years.

If u have a 16 or 15 year old brother or cousin. You will know what i am saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UEFA Cpl::Mancity Vs Barcelona Feb. 2014 / Okocha Vs Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented With Skills And Dribbles / Lionel Messi's Controversial Penalty Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.