Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records (1147 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD / OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards / Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by mayoviral(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
This Information is authentic until it is proven not by both team! The news was passed across by a member of the DB RECORDS which name has been withheld. Wande coal left MAVIN records in June 2013 but he officially left the label after a PRESS RELEASE yesterday. I tried to contact Wande about this story but he decided not to reply instead he stylishly diverted the topic..well, i assumed my story is true and i can publish since he neither approve nor reject the story.

Having Wande coal on dbanj’s record label will be an embarrassment to DON JAZZY who lost the both of them. This story is yet to be officially confirmed but from our source we heard Wande is now living together with Kswitch in Dbanj’s House. Mavin records now has Don Jazzy, Tiwa savage, D’prince and DR.sid to show for. Meanwhile, DB records has D’banj, Kswitch, Jsol and now WANDE COAL to boast of. Seems the competition has just started…leego!!!

story culled from: http://www.viralsplash.net/exclusive-wande-coal-signed-dbanjs-record-label-db-records/

Re: Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
oh! I see.
Re: Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by dondumexx(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
.com
Re: Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by mistudreh(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
LOBATAN!!!!
Re: Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by Adex097: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2013

No time to waste time...
Ma guy don "Port" grin

»»»»
I wish him all da best!!
Re: Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by tobyharwe(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2013
as old as he his(hope dis is news is true)!!! Anyway Am disappointed! At his age and level he his still joining record labels, instead of owning one and signing odas. In future, we will witness another Sad departure coz that is mos def nt he's bus stop.
Re: Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by Sleekbaby(f): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2013
I jst luv d cool nature of ds guy
Re: Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2013
E don happen!

AD: Get up to 100k Twitter followers, Read more- www.nairaland.com/1194698/buy-quality-twitter-followers-facebook
Re: Exclusive: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, Db Records by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2013
And now banger lee is laffin last.....welkum home.....#Eja nla is a real business man!

And don't forget 2 send mr walkin stick aka baby jazzy some recharge cards wink

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Suffers Third Miscarriage, After Six Years Of Marriage / Lupita's Side Hustle In University Was Braiding Hair And She Still Does It Now / Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.