Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards (21141 Views)

Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful / Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free / Photo Of Girl That Allegedly Slept With Dbanj For A Samsung Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by gistyinka(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2015
On Air Personality Chichi of Unda Da Rock Entertainment , has pen an open letter to D'banj, accusing him of his concert cancellations/no shows.

Nigerian US-based media personality Chichi, believes that his decision for not showing up for the concert is due to his disrespectful attitude he had toward his fans, who have support him over the years.

D'banj Losing Relevance: Nigerian-US based OAP Accused D'banj of Disrespectful Concert Cancellation at NEA Awards 2015 & Other State Shows

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by HungerBAD: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
If she is not giving us the reason he cancelled.

Then she should stop whining.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by gistyinka(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
More from the open letter...

1 Like

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by dominique(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2015
With his depleting fan base he's still cancelling shows, issorait.

17 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
d guy NA mumu joor

2 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by bqlekan(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
This one still be artiste? Wetin he wan sing? undecided I don't understand why some people still pay to watch him.. My fart sounds better than his music now undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by hob(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Broke Dude

He is just keeping up Appearances

6 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by omophunky(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by danbrowndmf(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
My signature.
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
I wonder why anyone would be a Dbanj's fan. I may like some of his music but not be a fan of his.

I can only be a Fan of someone I would or would have love to be like. E.g Usher.

11 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by CertifiedSamuel: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
All this kin news get as e be sef.
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by afuye(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
NEXT...

Any news on Saraki arraignment?

2 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by mayorjosh(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Na in landlord cause am

2 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by Imortal001: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
D'banj has lost his focus!

8 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
I was here

Ykkohs
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by Sicozone(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
well, gud for him....... so nairalanders, today is my birthday and I've come to have my likes just as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me

40 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by free2ryhme: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
grin

Tmw dem go blame the witch and wizards for their downfall

2 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Dbanj why?

On the other news,
Check my articles on the agric section on how to create wealth in the Multi-billion naira plantain industry.
you will be glad you did....informative and let you know much about the ever lucrative plantain farming business.

1 Like

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by fejikudz(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
undecided
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by shiinihost: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Dbanj is crap. angry Hyped Noise Maker

3 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by MadCow1: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok na
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by eph12(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
hob:
Broke Dude

He is just keeping up Appearances

The message says he didn't show up for the show so which one is keeping up appearances again when he is not even doing that.
And by the way if he is broke then you're broker.

5 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
K
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by ellachuku: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Ha has no content.

Don Jazzy my Igbo brother, this Yoruba brother needs rehabilitation

4 Likes

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2015
they will always talk

1 Like

Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by mystical109(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
07036803448.Whatsapp me
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2015
lobatan o
Re: OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards by tyconcepts(f): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Sicozone:
well, gud for him....... so nairalanders, today is
my birthday and I've come to have my likes just
as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday.....More blessings.

#Team September Born.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Becomes "Shapes By Mena" Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Elizabeth Sunday: Regina Daniels Is My Role Model - Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.