Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigerians Get The "Indian Treatment" Brutalised And Battered In Indian Town - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Get The "Indian Treatment" Brutalised And Battered In Indian Town (528 Views)

Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment / Meet The Indian CEO Of Airtel ,sunil Bharti Mittal / Do Nigerians Get Satire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Get The "Indian Treatment" Brutalised And Battered In Indian Town by bizzle2: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_pqB8qb48E

"A 37-year-old Nigerian was found murdered alongside the Anjuna-Canca road at -Parra last night, According to Mapusa police, after they received a call from the Control Room, Panjim, early morning, they rushed to the site ,Mapusa Police yet to identify the deceased . meanwhile hundreds of Nigerians and other Africans has gathered at the incident place and demand immediate arrest as they claim that they know the person who murdered. they also said that about a year back ,there was a similar incident was took place in which A 35-year-old Nigerian was found murdered at same place and Mapusa Police had identified the deceased as Adesoye Ganiyu Folahan ,but the case is still unsolved by police ,they also said that Goa police are trying to hush the matter.the situation in the village is tense.."

To think dat these curry-munching a$$holes who practically live like Kings in Nigeria and Live off us like parasites have the gall to be this inhuman over what they term unruly behaviour and disrespect for them in their land by certain Nigerians....smh, these ppl work my brothers like slaves in 9ja , and then treat them like animals over in thier country...This can Never!! I Repeat..Never happen in 9ja, even if an Indian commits murder, ppl cannot in the presence of the police brutalize them in this manner, instead them go dey revere them sef..I do not advocate violence of any kind, but to be honest after watchcing this clip I felt like running into the street and puncing every indian in sight. hundreds of thousands of them live across 9ja in peace, but if u slip up in thier country they give u the indian treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Dying Boy's To Meet Footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic As Last Wish / I’ll Hug Don Jazzy Whenever I See Him / Women Are Behind They Success And Downfall Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.