Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses (2637 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by highyo: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2013
As long as holiness is concerned, whosoever marry a man that has a wife at home already commited furnication with him, even if she has given her life to Christ, she must leave the man alone and get her own husband, else it's hell.
Also, any children given birth trough this medium are caused. Because, the sins of their parent will affect those children. That's why we must keep begging the lord to forgive us for the sins of our father and mother, look at it, what has a new born baby commited that deserve curse? No its the sins of the parent. And children born out of polygamy are cursed and they need to repent of the sins of their parent.
God hate taking another wife, thats why he deal with the king of egypt when he tried to seize abraham wife. God also hate people who divorces their wife and remarry. Mal2:16 God said I hate divorce
one man and one wife not wives
your first wife is your wife, even if she has not bear you children
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Mynd44: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2013
And what happens to David, Solomon, Isaac and the others? I hope they will be going to hell too
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by moresignal(f): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2013
highyo: As long as holiness is concerned, whosoever marry a man that has a wife at home already commited furnication with him, even if she has given her life to Christ, she must leave the man alone and get her own husband, else it's hell.
Also, any children given birth trough this medium are caused. Because, the sins of their parent will affect those children. That's why we must keep begging the lord to forgive us for the sins of our father and mother, look at it, what has a new born baby commited that deserve curse? No its the sins of the parent. And children born out of polygamy are cursed and they need to repent of the sins of their parent.
God hate taking another wife, thats why he deal with the king of egypt when he tried to seize abraham wife. God also hate people who divorces their wife and remarry. Mal2:16 God said I hate divorce
say's who?
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Y do pple still find it difficult to comprehend d fact dat jesus has freed us 4rm all dis...ist corin 5:17 therefore if anyman be in christ he is a new creation behold old things re passed away and everytin has become new.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Y do pple still find it difficult to comprehend d fact dat jesus has freed us 4rm all dis...ist corin 5:17 therefore if anyman be in christ he is a new creation behold old things re passed away and everytin has become new. And let me tell u none is holy but God..d bible says be holy 4 God is holy not become holy 4 God is holy
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Highyo speaks the truth.How can you be under a new covenant built on better promises and still operate with the old?. We don't put new wines in old wine skins.

He that has ears let him hear.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2013
Elantracey: Y do pple still find it difficult to comprehend d fact dat jesus has freed us 4rm all dis...ist corin 5:17 therefore if anyman be in christ he is a new creation behold old things re passed away and everytin has become new. And let me tell u none is holy but God..d bible says be holy 4 God is holy not become holy 4 God is holy
So if Jesus freed you,does that give you the guarantee to marry 2 or 3 more wives added to the existing one? Such folly is not permissible.

Moreso a new creature doesn't behave like a gentile.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Mynd44: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: So if Jesus freed you,does that give you the guarantee to marry 2 or 3 more wives added to the existing one? Such folly is not permissible.

Where in the bible is polygamy a sin?
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you born again?
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Mynd44: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: Are you born again?
Answer the question abeg. Where in the bible was it stated that it is a sin to have more than one wife apart for priests and elders?
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by ajayikayod: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2013
highyo: As long as holiness is concerned, whosoever marry a man that has a wife at home already commited furnication with him, even if she has given her life to Christ, she must leave the man alone and get her own husband, else it's hell.

[size=16pt]Wats all ds? Who sent u? U better stop such[/size]
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Answer the question abeg. Where in the bible was it stated that it is a sin to have more than one wife apart for priests and elders?
And that was why i asked you whether you are born again? If you are, you will definitely understand my post. No big deal
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by GreatSkess: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
The Bible has made it clear with this quote' my people perish for lack of knowledge'
My people in this context does not infer to those against the will the God,rather it refers to christain.
It's only a personality who is carnal that would support the doctrine of Polygamy. Polygamy is a doctrine of slavery and it means puttîng one's soul under total doom.
^^^ You gave inference to King david and Solomon as ur back up,right? Do you know the consequences they have in return? Do you know the shame and pain they went through?
If you believe polygamy is a good doctrine,sir I must say you stop that bad thought!
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Mynd44: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2013
Was David or Solomon punished cos they has many wives or for their greed? Why can't these people read their bible right?

1 Like

Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: So if Jesus freed you,does that give you the guarantee to marry 2 or 3 more wives added to the existing one? Such folly is not permissible.

am talkin about before u become a christian
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2013
ajayikayod:

ajayikayod:

Rule.11.Don't create distracting post by using giant fonts.

Why don't you skool urself properly concerning the forum rules before posting.Rules are rules, and you are breaking them here.You look like a newbie.

You are insulting the OP by uneccessary distractions just because you don't agree with his opinions.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2013
Elantracey: am talkin about before u become a christian
Then you are under a moral obligation to take care of your wives and the kids.

But you won't be entitled to a leadership role in God's household.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Gombs(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:

Where in the bible was it stated that smoking is a sin?

Certainly nowhere, but because the society we find ourselves (natural thinking of man) frowns at it, the church frowns at it too( not that a smoker commits a sin, some catholic priests smoke and some pastors too), and so, because we are taking Christ to the world/society, we abhor it too that we may win many to christ

So applies to polygamy,

1 Like

Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: Then you are under a moral obligation to take care of your wives and the kids.

But you won't be entitled to a leadership role in God's household.
say's who n y
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by ajayikayod: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam:

Rule.11.Don't create distracting post by using giant fonts.

Why don't you skool urself properly concerning the forum rules before posting.Rules are rules, and you are breaking them here.You look like a newbie.

You are insulting the OP by uneccessary distractions just because you don't agree with his opinions.

BRO OLDIES PLS FORGIVE D NEWBIES

Bro, try help urself to be sincere in ur judgement, mayb dt will help u to see some things clearly.

U r condeming big fonts & reference Rule 11 of which i hav seen u used severally. Here https://www.nairaland.com/1511293/wedding-tithes-wahala-church/1#19440479 u didnt condemn but rejoiced wit a NLder because u share same opinion despise him using big fonts. Here https://www.nairaland.com/1189741/tithes-offerings/94#19186959and here https://www.nairaland.com/1494951/speaking-tongues#19151330 u made use of d same big font.

Bidam, i love tacking issues at hand not building issues from previous disagreements. Bro, since u r a Christian, lets talk on d issue at hand sinc d Op based his arguemnet on d scripture, mayb u can show me how rit d Op, dt is wat i appreciate. Tanx.

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Mynd44: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Gombs:

Certainly nowhere, but because the society we find ourselves (natural thinking of man) frowns at it, the church frowns at it too( not that a smoker commits a sin, some catholic priests smoke and some pastors too), and so, because we are taking Christ to the world/society, we abhor it too that we may win many to christ

So applies to polygamy,
So where and how is smoking a sin before God? What are you saying sef? It is if you take the smoking above God that it becomes sin.

And while we are on it, go look up the new Testament's definition of sin.

Read your darned Bible na
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by ajayikayod: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Gombs:

So applies to polygamy,

Agreed, we chose to abstain from all ds not becos they ar sins but so as to gain many. But ds view is absolutely diff from d Op view who claimed (biblically) curses on every polygamous family. He should be corrected not supported. Ds type of message causes problems in ppl's homes.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Gombs(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
So where and how is smoking a sin before God? What are you saying sef? It is if you take the smoking above God that it becomes sin.

And while we are on it, go look up the new Testament's definition of sin.

Read your darned Bible na

Hey Nlders, Did the above make sense to you? Could y'all understand what he typed?
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Gombs(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2013
ajayikayod:

Agreed, we chose to abstain from all ds not becos they ar sins but so as to gain many. But ds view is absolutely diff from d Op view who claimed (biblically) curses on every polygamous family. He should be corrected not supported. Ds type of message causes problems in ppl's homes.

I never said I supported the OP's claim in the above bold, its like saying the child of an unmarried couple is cursed cos he/she was born outta fornication.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2013
ajayikayod:

BRO OLDIES PLS FORGIVE D NEWBIES

Bro, try help urself to be sincere in ur judgement, mayb dt will help u to see some things clearly.

U r condeming big fonts & reference Rule 11 of which i hav seen u used severally. Here https://www.nairaland.com/1511293/wedding-tithes-wahala-church/1#19440479 u didnt condemn but rejoiced wit a NLder because u share same opinion despise him using big fonts. Here https://www.nairaland.com/1189741/tithes-offerings/94#19186959and here https://www.nairaland.com/1494951/speaking-tongues#19151330 u made use of d same big font.

Bidam, i love tacking issues at hand not building issues from previous disagreements. Bro, since u r a Christian, lets talk on d issue at hand sinc d Op based his arguemnet on d scripture, mayb u can show me how rit d Op, dt is wat i appreciate. Tanx.
The catch is not to use ALL BIG FONTS mr. Newbie. Moreso the big fonts used by me were not ALL.It was used to emphasize and drive home a point. But in ur case ALL ur statements were in giant fonts.

As for you second reply it is clear enough in scriptures that the basic requirement for life in the kingdom of God is personal holiness.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Elantracey: say's who n y
says 1 timothy 3
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by MonsieurCoder: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Gombs:

Hey Nlders, Did the above make sense to you? Could y'all understand what he typed?

I understand what he typed, he is asking a simple question undecided

1 Like

Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by ajayikayod: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: The catch is not to use ALL BIG FONTS mr. Newbie. Moreso the big fonts used by me were not ALL.It was used to emphasize and drive home a point. But in ur case ALL ur statements were in giant fonts.

As for you second reply it is clear enough in scriptures that the basic requirement for life in the kingdom of God is personal holiness.

U havent answered yet bro,

The Op wrote

As long as holiness is concerned, whosoever marry a man that has a wife at home already commited furnication with him, even if she has given her life to Christ, she must leave the man alone and get her own husband, else it's hell.

D Op didnt just mentioned holiness he qualified holiness as described above.

U lept to his defence and i asked u, do u support wat he wrote as been the stand of d scripture? This i want to kno from u.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Mynd44: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Gombs:

If you have nothing else to say kindly Shut up and stop talking crap

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
ajayikayod:

U havent answered yet bro,

The Op wrote

D Op didnt just mentioned holiness he qualified holiness as described above.

U lept to his defence and i asked u, do u support wat he wrote as been the stand of d scripture? This i want to kno from u.
And is holiness not a christian doctrine Or is it a pagan doctrine.

Kindly point out the errors in the post,unlike you i don't take a swipe at people.I point out errors in their post if i see one.
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: says 1 timothy 3
wat verse cos ah didnt see anytin dat supports ur claims dere
Re: 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Elantracey: wat verse cos ah didnt see anytin dat supports ur claims dere
Pls am not using my lappy so i cant post scriptures.Read everything frm verse 1.It is clear that a husband with wives shouldn't set his heart on being an overseer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Colour Of Satan? / Sermon Jotters: O Lord! Make A Way For Me {mfm Sunday Service} / What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.