Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist (2701 Views)

Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1) / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2018
As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Mark 1:2-3KJV

John the baptist's ministry was the first of its kind and a very unique one in the sense of its purpose, for his ministry was to prepare the way for another person's ministry.

And when the person in question happens to be the only begotten Son of God, it's quite easy to see why.

For that was also the first of its kind, hence something as unprecedented as that, should have also warranted something unprecedented as the ministry of John the Baptist.

And also the unique ministry of John the Baptist, showed that just as unprecedented as the instance of Jesus was, being the only begotten Son of God, that there was going to be more to His ministry, than those of all the prophets and righteous men that were sent before Him.

For He was sent by God to bring a greater level, greater word, greater era, greater grace, greater spirit etc., to the people of Israel(and by extension all the peoples of the Earth)and basically to perform a significant upgrade on the standard of what they had prior to His coming.

And ordinarily this should be a good thing right?

But considering the extent to which people are usually resistant to change and anything that could threaten and upset the status quo, especially when it pertained to traditions and customs which they've held for a very long time, and hence have become a part and parcel of their lives and history as a people, such as it was with the people of Israel unto whom Jesus was sent, it was going to require measures of extraordinary proportions.

Now that's to just give an idea of the daunting nature of the task that Jesus had been saddled with, as it was literally going to be a case of Jesus against the people of Israel.

Therefore it was well obvious that Jesus would need all the help that He could possibly get, and that was where the ministry of John came into the equation, as it was specifically devised to reduce the extent of difficulty of the ministry of Jesus.

For when he first comes and prepare His way, by watering the hearts of the people of Israel, and making it less hardened in this respect, by the time that Jesus begins His ministry, His job would have be made significantly less difficult than it would have ordinarily been had He started from the scratch.

And this He executed to perfection, as his teaching, preaching, and baptism etc., in this respect significantly doused the extent of shock, opposition, and resistance of the hearts the people of Israel to the ministry of Jesus when it eventually began, than that which would have greeted it had John the baptist not first prepared His way.

And that is not to suggest in any way that the task of Jesus suddenly became easy because of the ministry of John the baptist, for it was yet very difficult in spite of John best efforts to make His way straight.

But just imagine the ministry of Jesus without the ministry of John the Baptist, that would most likely be the epitome of a mission impossible.

So that's one way to better appreciate the value of the work that John the Baptist had done for Jesus in making it possible for Him to be able to fulfill His ministry.

Hence Jesus unreserved appreciation and acknowledgment of the ministry of John the Baptist, and also the man himself as there was never a man that Jesus endorsed during His during the course of His ministry here on Earth more than a certain John the baptist.(Mt 11:7-19, 17:11-13, 21:24-27, 31-32)

Now Jesus is coming for the second time very soon, and I don't mean in the sense of His person, but that of His Words and the standard upon which He founded His church.

Therefore there is not going be much difference from what transpired during the His first coming to that of His second coming with respect to His Words and the Standard which He came with, considering the current state of the church(House of God 2), which is pretty much the same state the House of God 1 was in the days that Jesus was on the Earth, when He said it had been turned into a "den of thieves"(Mt 21:12-13).

For those Words of Jesus with regards the House of God 1, seem as though Jesus was even speaking about the House of God 2, as that is just the same thing that has become of today's church, but worst still that the people of the church more or less have become accustomed to this unsavory development, and hence now feel very comfortable with it.

Therefore it's expected that any suggestion of such an extent of change as that which would come with the Words of Jesus and the Standard with which He founded the first church, would be strongly resistant and opposed to by such ones, even though the church belongs to Jesus and not them or their leaders who have been responsible for turning the church into the "den of thieves" that it has become.

Hence it was well obvious that it was going to be a case of another mission impossible as that of Jesus, when He first brought those Words and that new standard to the House of God at the time, when it had been turned into a "den of thieves".

Now who do you think has been saddled with that near impossible task?

Yes, it's yours truly, so obviously I was going to need all the help l could possibly get.

Now one thing that I observed when God was preparing me for this task, was the extent of my disgust for most of today's church leaders, because I just felt strongly that they were sabotaging the efforts and sacrifice of God and His only begotten Son Jesus, by their words and actions.

And considering what They both had to go through to provide this hope for us humans, I felt it was really unfair and very wrong for such church leaders who ought to know better, to be doing this to God.

But maybe they didn't care because it wasn't them that went through the extent of grief, sorrow, and suffering involved in the sacrifice of the only begotten Son of God for this purpose, as it was not their own beloved child, or even their precious life that was involved.

But it pains me greatly because even though i wasn't the one that made that sacrifice, it had become a very personal matter to me, as i a vivid idea of the extent of the sacrifice that was made in this respect, as if it were my own child or my own life that was involved.

Hence my anger at the attitude of such leaders which rubbishes and devalues such an extent of that sacrifice, despite being leaders in the church that wouldn't have been possible without it.

But my fury towards such church leaders, assumed a dimension that I began to get concerned if it was warranted, and asked myself if I wasn't taking things too far and being too hard on the church leaders, but this was Jesus response to me:

"If you think you are being too hard on them then you would need to see what I'd have done if I was here."

And of course there's certainly no need for Jesus to be here in person to prove that to me because I already saw what He did to those who were responsible for turning the House of God 1 into a "den of thieves", so it's well obvious what He would have done to such ones who have turned the House of God 2 into the same thing, if He were here in person.

So the extent of my anger and fury towards the leaders of today's church continued unabated, but something i observed was that i was a very rare case, for even though there were pockets of instances where some persons would show some opposition to such church leaders because of such things they do, it was never to the extent of that which I had.

Therefore it seemed to me that I was going to have to introduce a new and different dimension of that opposition against such church leaders, and that was going to be tantamount to swimming against the tide, with respect to the level of opposition I was going to face, and hence it was well obvious that I was going to have my work caught out.

But then all of a sudden Daddy Freeze happened, and I was like what?

For in terms of taking on all of such ones who I also call the modern day Pharisees or Pharisees of the church, he was doing exactly what I was going to do when my time was finally come.

And though initially I was quite concerned if It was a sign that if I was already late, since this was something I've had with me for over fifteen years now, so it was as if I had been beaten to it, because of the delay.

But now it's clear to me that I needed someone as such who would help me prepare the way in this respect, and hence make it easier for me to reduce the level of opposition and resistance that those of today's church were going to pose to such drastic change that my ministry was going to bring to the church to take it back to the Words of Jesus, and hence the standard of the first church.

Continue reading belowt care because it wasn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Teibaba(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Too plenty to read
You write well
Just that you don't make sense so am scared of reading freez
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
For one of the things that John the Baptist did to prepare the way for Jesus, was to attack the establishment and the powers that be in the House of God 1, for it was said:

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Matthew 3:7-10KJV

Therefore even before Jesus started coming down hard on the Pharisees of the House of God 1 who had turned it into a den of thieves, John was already calling them "generation of vipers" to prepare the way for Jesus in that respect.

And that was why the Pharisees and all those leaders of the House of God 1 didn't like him, called him a mad man, and so on, and refused to acknowledge the glaring truth that he was a prophet of God sent to them.

But Jesus who knew better stood by His man, and endorsed His forerunner before them, because He knew the reason they had hated him was because of the extent of the work that John the baptist had done for Him in their respect.

So Daddy Freeze I want to use this medium to really appreciate your efforts in this respect, and I'm not saying that I endorse everything you say but for having the audacity to take on the establishment and powers that be in the House of God 2, even the modern day Pharisees, you certainly have my vote.

There used to be a long held view that all the leaders in the House of God were planted by God but Jesus destroyed any such insinuation with this Saying of His:

"...Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up." Matthew 15:13KJV

And that was with respect to leaders in the House of God 1, but this is with respect the church which is the House of God 2:

"But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way...
The enemy that sowed them is the devil..."
Matthew 13:25-39KJV

So yes bro, the devils also plants leaders in the House of God to do his bidding, and some of the leaders in the House of God that opposed and persecuted Jesus were not planted by God but by the devil.

But you know what Jesus said would happen to those imposters right? They, the blind leaders of the blind, shall be uprooted!

So brother Freeze, you've already shown that you are not afraid of them, but just in case you need any more courage, you should know that they are as powerful as a powerless power!

Yes that's how powerful they are in truth, for they cannot do more than a dead rat, for the only power they have is the sheeple who are blindly yet following them and hence encouraging and emboldening them in their evil, and thereby giving them the wrong impression that it means that God is with them.

But Jesus said:

"...for that which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination to God" Lk 16:15KJV

So that the people of the church are with them, doesn't in any way mean that God is with them, for heaven has long left them, so they can have the backing of the people, while we have that of God, for one with God is the majority.

Thank you very much for the good work, you are doing, I know that a times you let them get to you, but with time you'd be able to handle that.

You may have lost everything you had, I didn't lose everything but I left everything I had, so through different means we came to this same point.

God deserves everything and I can assure you that the church exactly as it was in the second beginning, is coming back, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Don't worry when the time comes you'll get to know that it's me, because it would be glaringly different from anything you'd ever seen.

Meanwhile I'm just here chilling in nairaland trying and testing out what I've got, and though I just started out here in late October but yet the place has already become so uncomfortable for the satanic agents here that they can no longer conduct their deception business as usual.

So when you have time you can glance through some of my work here to see if it tally's with my words in my respect.

God be with you.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by xest(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Good. I said it some years ago that time shall come when people will start opposing the doctrines of this modern days pharisees. Now it has come, daddy freeze is really giving it to them and they are running up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yes o. The truth is always bitter, that is why these pastors are peppered.

A big thank you to daddy freeze

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by AdsenseSnow(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin thank you daddy freeze

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Goshen360(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Good article or topic thread.

However, many of us brothers and sisters on this forum had been calling out these religious leaders of our time because THEY ARE THE PART OF THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, long before freeze came on board. He, freeze only have a better platform to confront and call out these pulpit pimps of our time.

We'll continue to fight the good fight of faith.....many years back on one of my thread I declared the Grace revolution has begun and also now we see political revolution too has begun in Nigeria. These are the twin evil in Nigeria (Politics and Religion or you can say, political and religious leaders) and both must be confronted by the John the Baptist of our time to usher in Christ.

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Teibaba:
Too plenty to read
You write well
Just that you don't make sense so am scared of reading freez
I agree with you that it was quite lengthy, hence I divided it into two post so that it would be shorter.

So when you can read the first post and then when next you can proceed to read the second, and maybe then it would make some sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by luvmijeje(f): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jesusjnr, I read every single thing you wrote and what gladdens me is you being ready for oppositions. You will face great oppositions. So let me welcome you ahead of great oppositions.

But if God truly sent you, be rest assured.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by obinna58(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
xest:
Good. I said it some years ago that time shall come when people will start opposing the doctrines of this modern days pharisees. Now it has come, daddy freeze is really giving it to them and they are running up and down.
If you saw it coming, kudos to you.

The reason Daddy Freeze one man is having such a telling effect on their reputation, is because he has a point so glaring that except one is blind he would be able to see it!

They have no where to run to, so it's either they repent or they leave the church. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2018
mrAMG:
Yes o. The truth is always bitter, that is why these pastors are peppered.

A big thank you to daddy freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Goshen360:
Good article or topic thread.

However, many of us brothers and sisters on this forum had been calling out these religious leaders of our time because THEY ARE THE PART OF THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, long before freeze came on board. He, freeze only have a better platform to confront and call out these pulpit pimps of our time.

We'll continue to fight the good fight of faith.....many years back on one of my thread I declared the Grace revolution has begun and also now we see political revolution too has begun in Nigeria. These are the twin evil in Nigeria (Politics and Religion or you can say, political and religious leaders) and both must be confronted by the John the Baptist of our time to usher in Christ.

Thank you
It's all good for the most important thing is that the work of a forerunner in this regard is being done.

And God who sees what a man cannot see would reward all those who have contributed their quota to making this happen.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
obinna58:
Jesusjr again
[img]https://media./images/c8e7a7a450372568cd5389449f804406/tenor.gif[/img]
No sleep for the devil for where I dey oh!
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
Jesusjnr, I read every single thing you wrote and what gladdens me is you being ready for oppositions. You will face great oppositions. So let me welcome you ahead of great oppositions.

But if God truly sent you, be rest assured.
Are you sure you are the one to welcome me?

Nah, I'm the one that's supposed to tell you a big welcome back!

Sorry for making you go thru all the stress of my very very lengthy post.

I didn't know it was that long until I posted it, and it was after a complain from the first reply that I had to split it into two. But yet the first was still very long.

That aside thank you for your support and encouragement, and as for me being God-sent, i don't think i'm fully there yet.

But where i'm certainly at is God-made, for that one I'm absolutely sure about, because it's to the extent of the disciples that He formed the pillar of the first church with.

That's in terms of the sacrifice, the Word, the love, the Spirit, etc everything is the same standard.

So when God lights a candle to that extent, the next thing is for Him to bring it out and put it on a lamp stand.

So that's the only thing left for me to be God-sent, and He's already doing that gradually via this platform and other means.

As for opposition, I'm not gonna lie and say that I don't have any fear in concerning that, but what I would let you know is that I'm not afraid of being afraid.

Because i've learnt that all of those that God has used for such in the past were not really different from us. For imagine Moses fleeing for his dear life when his rod turned to a snake, or all the disciples of Jesus forsaking him, and Peter using all the possible curse words to deny Jesus etc.

But you know the extent of what they were able to do afterwards right?

So it was God that made all the difference that at the end that would make a Moses confront a Pharaoh and all his army with just a rod in his hand.

Or even the disciples of Jesus that would go on to defy the roman empire without any sort of carnal weapons.

So if God made it happen for them, He would also do it for me. Therefore that's what I looking at, what God could do with just about anybody.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by luvmijeje(f): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
jesusjnr:
Are you sure you are the one to welcome me?

Nah, I'm the one that's supposed to tell you a big welcome back!

Sorry for making you go thru all the stress of my very very lengthy post.

I didn't know it was that long until I posted it, and it was after a complain from the first reply that I had to split it into two. But yet the first was still very long.

That aside thank you for your support and encouragement, and as for me being God-sent, i don't think i'm fully there yet.

But where i'm certainly at is God-made, for that one I'm absolutely sure about, because it's to the extent of the disciples that He formed the pillar of the first church with.

That's in terms of the sacrifice, the Word, the love, the Spirit, etc everything is the same standard.

So when God lights a candle to that extent, the next thing is for Him to bring it out and put it on a lamp stand.

So that's the only thing left for me to be God-sent, and He's already doing that gradually via this platform and other means.

As for opposition, I'm not gonna lie and say that I don't have any fear in concerning that, but what I would let you know is that I'm not afraid of being afraid.

Because i've learnt that all of those that God has used for such in the past were not really different from us. For imagine Moses fleeing for his dear life when his rod turned to a snake, or all the disciples of Jesus forsaking him, and Peter using all the possible curse words to deny Jesus etc.

But you know the extent of what they were able to do afterwards right?

So it was God that made all the difference that at the end that would make a Moses confront a Pharaoh and all his army with just a rod in his hand.

Or even the disciples of Jesus that would go on to defy the roman empire without any sort of carnal weapons.

So if God made it happen for them, He would also do it for me. Therefore that's what I looking at, what God could do with just about anybody.

The most defining moment for me when reading your article was when you said the following :

Now who do you think has been saddled with that near impossible task?

Yes, it's yours truly, so obviously I was going to need all the help l could possibly get.

And I'll tell you 5 reasons it was personally defining :

1. When you I saw the words impossible task I'm like this is God. God never gives a man an assignment you can achieve by yourself. Because if he does, you would have thought it is by your power.

2. And when I saw the world being saddle I shook my head and I'm like this guy should get ready for the journey of his life.

3. When you begin this journey, get ready to receive revelations. Revelations that will challenge everything you believe.

4. Get ready to receive instructions you will struggle mightily against.

5. You will soon get to understand why I should be the to welcome you ahead of your journey. The journey you are about to begin now I have started it a long time and I'm still on it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by AmaryahI: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

The most defining moment for me when reading your article was when you said the following :

And I'll tell you 5 reasons it was personally defining :

1. When you I saw the words impossible task I'm like this is God. God never gives a man an assignment you can achieve by yourself. Because if he does, you would have thought it is by your power.

2. And when I saw the world being saddle I shook my head and I'm like this guy should get ready for the journey of his life.

3. When you begin this journey, get ready to receive revelations. Revelations that will challenge everything you believe.

4. Get ready to receive instructions you will struggle mightily against.

5. You will soon get to understand why I should be the to welcome you ahead of your journey. The journey you are about to begin now I have started it a long time and I'm still on it.
I have a response for your post but first I would like you to clarify what you mean by revelations
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by luvmijeje(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
jesusjnr:
I have a response for your post but first I would like you to clarify what you mean by revelations

Revelation is seeing things other couldn't see. It's seeing things differently from others. I'll give you an instance.

Not quite long I quote a verse of how God promised the people of Isrealutes the land that belongs to the Canaanite. I've read that part 100 times. Then when I was arguing with someone, I was led to that verse. Immediately I saw another meaning to it.

Revelation is seeing things in a new light.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

Revelation is seeing things other couldn't see. It's seeing things differently from others. I'll give you an instance.

Not quite long I quote a verse of how God promised the people of Isrealutes the land that belongs to the Canaanite. I've read that part 100 times. Then when I was arguing with someone, I was led to that verse. Immediately I saw another meaning to it.

Revelation is seeing things in a new light.

Good just wanted to sure where you were coming from. Luvmijeje you are confusing me oh really.

I can't really reconcile some things you say with some other things.

I mean one moment you would say you think i'm special, and I would be like wow, i've not told you much about me and you're saying this, it could mean something good about you.

The next thing you would say something else that would make me wonder if you were the same person that said the other thing, like welcome to a place where I'd receive revelations that would challenge everything I believe.

It's like you think I'm just coming from no where and all of a sudden here I am and you are welcoming me to where you claim you've been for a long time that I've never been before.

See eh luvmijeje you've never been to where I currently am before, if you did then you would never at any point call Jesus your Lord, and then after a while start saying He's not your Lord, you hear what I said, never!

You may have been to somewhere but certainly not where I am presently, and for you to get to where I am, it would take you crossing many mountains and valleys, because when you finally get here it would be impossible for any such revelations to challenge any thing you believe as they would just melt like wax before the fire before they even finish, because what you now have is the source of light, every other thing becomes shadows before it.

And there's no where that you are that I'm coming to because I have long passed that level, just like the escape velocity in science that it's absolutely impossible for the gravitational pull of your level to have an effect on me.

See luvmijeje let me tell you what i believe happened to you.

You went to the spiritual battlefront with so much zeal but little or no preparation or depth, and so you were so vulnerable that you were not able to withstand both the physical and spiritual onslaught of the enemy.

So such revelations from what you've explained are also part of them, and I know someone who should be above your spiritual level and closer to mine who has seen Jesus on several occasions, but just as satan had intended to do with Peter, he wanted to have her, and so was loading her with a lots of contrary visions and revelations as such which made her to turn into something else not knowing it was the devil, but I prayed for her like Jesus prayed for Peter and God delivered her.

So things at this level are pretty hot, so one has to be spiritually fortified before challenging the devil and his agents, otherwise one would be sifted as wheat without even knowing it, and my following of the example of Jesus to the letter has made me so strong and impossible for Satan breach.

So luvmijeje the example of Jesus is there for you also to be likewise, otherwise you'd be seeing yourself believing in Jesus one day and the next day, not believing in Him.

It's time to trash such revelations for they are certainly not from God but from the devil and meant sway your heart from God.

And if that's what you say is something better, I believe you are deceiving yourself, because it cannot be true and you'll still be missing what you claim you used to be.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by luvmijeje(f): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
Good just wanted to sure where you were coming from. Luvmijeje you are confusing me oh really.

I mean one moment you would say you think i'm special, and I would be like wow, i've not told you much about me and you're saying this, it could mean something good about you.

The next thing you would say something else that would make me wonder if you were the same person that said the other thing, like welcome to a place where I'd receive revelations that would challenge everything I believe.

It's like you think I'm just coming from no where and all of a sudden here I am and you are welcoming me to where you claim you've been for a long time that I've never been before.

See eh luvmijeje you've never been to where I currently am before, if you did then you would never at any point call Jesus your Lord, and then after a while start saying He's not your Lord, you hear what I said, never!

You may have been to somewhere but certainly not where I am presently, and for you to get to where I am, it would take you crossing many mountains and valleys, because when you finally get here it would be impossible for any such revelations to challenge any thing you believe as they would just melt like wax before the fire before they even finish, because what you now have is the source of light, every other thing becomes shadows before it.

And there's no where that you are that I'm coming to because I have long passed that level, just like the escape velocity in science that I've that it's absolutely impossible for the gravitational pull of your level to have an effect on me.

See luvmijeje let me tell you what i believe happened to you.

You went to the spiritual battlefront with so much zeal but little or no preparation or depth, and so you were so vulnerable that you were not able to withstand both the physical and spiritual onslaught of the enemy.

So such revelations from what you've explained are also part of them, and I know someone who should be above your spiritual level and closer to mine who has seen Jesus on several occasions, but just as satan had intended to do with Peter, he wanted to have her, and so was loading her with a lots of contrary visions and revelations as such which made her to turn into something else not knowing it was the devil, but I prayed for her like Jesus prayed for Peter and God delivered her.

So things at this level are pretty hot, so one has to be spiritually fortified before challenging the devil and his agents, otherwise one would be sifted as wheat without even knowing it, and my following the example of Jesus to the letter has made me so strong and impossible for Satan breach.

So luvmijeje the example of Jesus is there for you also to be likewise, otherwise you'd be seeing yourself believing in Jesus one day and the next day, not believing in Him.

It's time to trash such revelations for they are certainly not from God but from the devil and meant sway your heart from God.

And if that's what you say is something better, I believe you are deceiving yourself, because it cannot be true and you'll still be missing what you claim you used to be.

It's alright. What you wrote up there reminded me of an incident that happened last year or last two years ago on this section. There was this guy who was a former youth pastor who became an Atheist. And I remember singing this song to him :

I'll never never go back to the world
Never go back to the world
Never go to back to the world anymore.

Here I am. In the eyes of the religionist, I went back to the world but No I didn't. Rather I went out from the world back to where it should be.

All I'll say to what you wrote up there, is that I understand. I'm just happy you can hear from God.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

It's alright. What you wrote up there reminded me of an incident that happened last year or last two years ago on this section. There was this guy who was a former youth pastor who became an Atheist. And I remember singing this song to him :

I'll never never go back to the world
Never go back to the world
Never go to back to the world anymore.

Here I am. In the eyes of the religionist, I went back to the world but No I didn't. Rather I went out from the world back to where it should be.

All I'll say to what you wrote up there, is that I understand. I'm just happy you can hear from God.
Big up to you for the tone of your response because I have an idea what you could be like when someone proverbially steps on your toes, like yesterday when I was following the acrimonious conversation that ensued between you and muttleylaff, I was just laughing uncontrollably, as you were about to give him a worse treatment that the serpent did to Adam and eve in the beginning, while his own koboko was busy doing press ups waiting for you, so funny wow i'm still can't control my laughter up till now,

So I really didn't know what to expect from you, and if your response was harsh I would have understood, but it was as calm as a dove, so it tells me that you know my comment wasn't meant for evil.

I don't have a problem with you being different, for that I also am that some here see me as a sheep in wolves clothing as you'd already witnessed, so that's not my concern because I understand that people can interpret things wrongly.

But what I can never accept is that any sort of revelation that would make you lose your belief in Jesus as your Lord, that can never emanate from God and there's no way you can even insinuate that to me.

For I'm sure that you've had a lot about Mohammed, and how a lot of Christians are viewing him as a false prophet and so on, yet he Mohammed got the revelation of Jesus being a child of virgin.

Now imagine that, for that revelation given to Mohammed alone would have settled the issue for the people of Israel one and for all if they had it, because it absolutely tallied with the prophecy that was given concerning their messiah.

So there's no way I could dispute the fact that such a revelation given to Mohammed concerning Jesus came from God, because it more or less tallies with the account of the law and the prophets and also the gospels.

So I think you already get my point that the content of the revelation in that respect determines the source of it, but as l've said before you are entitled to your opinion.

Sorry that I was quite hard on you, I thought I had to be.

God be with you and keep you safe.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by luvmijeje(f): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
Big up to you for the tone of your response because I have an idea what you could be like when someone proverbially steps on your toes, like yesterday when I was following the acrimonious conversation that ensued between you and muttleylaff, I was just laughing uncontrollably, as you were about to give him a worse treatment that the serpent did to Adam and eve in the beginning, while his own koboko was busy doing press ups waiting for you, so funny wow i'm still can't control my laughter up till now,

So I really didn't know what to expect from you, and if your response was harsh I would have understood, but it was as calm as a dove, so it tells me that you know my comment wasn't meant for evil.

I don't have a problem with you being different, for that I also am that some here see me as a sheep in wolves clothing as you'd already witnessed, so that's not my concern because I understand that people can interpret things wrongly.

But what I can never accept is that any sort of revelation that would make you lose your belief in Jesus as your Lord, that can never emanate from God and there's no way you can even insinuate that to me.

For I'm sure that you've had a lot about Mohammed, and how a lot of Christians are viewing him as a false prophet and so on, yet he Mohammed got the revelation of Jesus being a child of virgin.

Now imagine that, for that revelation given to Mohammed alone would have settled the issue for the people of Israel one and for all if they had it, because it absolutely tallied with the prophecy that was given concerning their messiah.

So there's no way I could dispute the fact that such a revelation given to Mohammed concerning Jesus came from God, because it more or less tallies with the account of the law and the prophets and also the gospels.

So I think you already get my point that the content of the revelation in that respect determines the source of it, but as l've said before you are entitled to your opinion.

I have this ability to blend to my environment. You have already indirectly complained about me being too aggressive. So me taking a less aggressive tone with you is a way for me to apologize for being aggressive in our last argument.

But some people love being aggressive and I don't shy from it especially when I'm in the mood.

I don't expect anyone to understand where I am right now but hopefully during the course of my journey on this section, you will all get to understand why I am here.

I'm not here to force my belief on anyone. I'm only here to share my belief.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

I have this ability to blend to my environment. You have already indirectly complained about me being too aggressive. So me taking a less aggressive tone with you is a way for me to apologize for being aggressive in our last argument.

But some people love being aggressive and I don't shy from it especially when I'm in the mood.

I don't expect anyone to understand where I am right now but hopefully during the course of my journey on this section, you will all get to understand why I am here.

I'm not here to force my belief on anyone. I'm only here to share my belief.
I may not agree with you on certain things but i share the feeling of being different and taking a lonely part where virtually no one else is able to understand what you're doing and why you are doing what you're doing.

But as I've said to you much earlier if you're so convinced about what you're doing give it your best shot, and do not stop regardless of the opposition.

Cheers.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
No Lele bro, we dey your back.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by MuttleyLaff: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
Big up to you for the tone of your response
because I have an idea what you could be like when someone proverbially steps on your toes,
like yesterday when I was following the acrimonious conversation that ensued between you and muttleylaff,
I was just laughing uncontrollably, as you were about to give him a worse treatment that the serpent did to Adam and eve in the beginning, while his own koboko was busy doing press ups waiting for you,
so funny wow i'm still can't control my laughter up till now,

MuttleyLaff:
How did you get out?
You are raving the m word with your strawman mining and pathetic tactics.
Get the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo out of my way. Shoir
Thats how they behave, listen I will run you down, run you out of town,.
Just quit whilst your escape route is still open, there and exists

luvmijeje:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is just the beginning of me straightening you up. By the time I'm through with you, you will start seeing straight and right.

MuttleyLaff:
My "atori" cat o' nine tails whip is busy doing press-up, eager to get to work on you and whip some Godly sense into you.

Where are the proofs of all you've falsely accused me off?
None!

luvmijeje:
What did I accuse of that you didn't bring upon yourself. Didn't you say the disciples Christ sent out were on a training mission?

How was that an accusation?
"Luvmijeje you are confusing me oh really.

I mean one moment you would say you think i'm special, and I would be like wow,
i've not told you much about me and you're saying this, it could mean something good about you.

The next thing you would say something else
that would make me wonder if you were the same person that said the other thing...
"
- by jesusjnr(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24

luvmijeje and you, jesusjnr, are both cut from the same cloth
but do you know why luvmijeje is confusing, oh really, confusing to you, like you've admitted, as seen reproduced above
It is because she's nothing but a two-faced liar, a lurking green snake in the green grass, and an accuser/fault-finder of Paul

jesusjnr, my "atori" cat o' nine tails whip was busy doing press-up,
waiting eagerly to get to work on luvmijeje, to whip some Godly sense into her
but as you can see jesusjnr, noticed she clammed up and refused to repeat her ignorant statements and false accusations.

Watch jesusjnr, as I'll come down on her, raining like a ton of bricks
with the cat o' nine tails whip lashing Godly sense into her
if she dares to repeat her ill-considered plus ignorant statements and false accusations
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 26, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

"Luvmijeje you are confusing me oh really.

I mean one moment you would say you think i'm special, and I would be like wow,
i've not told you much about me and you're saying this, it could mean something good about you.

The next thing you would say something else
that would make me wonder if you were the same person that said the other thing...
"
- by jesusjnr(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24

luvmijeje and you, jesusjnr, are both cut from the same cloth
but do you know why luvmijeje is confusing, oh really, confusing to you, like you've admitted, as seen reproduced above
It is because she's nothing but a two-faced liar, a lurking green snake in the green grass, and an accuser/fault-finder of Paul

jesusjnr, my "atori" cat o' nine tails whip was busy doing press-up,
waiting eagerly to get to work on luvmijeje, to whip some Godly sense into her
but as you can see jesusjnr, noticed she clammed up and refused to repeat her ignorant statements and false accusations.

Watch jesusjnr, as I'll come down on her, raining like a ton of bricks
with the cat o' nine tails whip lashing Godly sense into her
if she dares to repeat her ill-considered plus ignorant statements and false accusations
Disciple, son, servant, follower, and apostle of my brother Apostle Paul, YOU ARE RIGHT!

Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Forgive me luvmijeje for my mistake of mentioning this ardent follower of Paul who possibly derives joy from beating up women or even his wife with his supposed koboko that does press ups.

He first came to my knowledge with respect to my thread concerning the mistakes in broda Paul's writings, where he displayed his egoist characteristics as such which exposed him as someone not worth being dignified with a response or any mentions.

Hence my not obliging him such, despite that he had been following all over the place subtly trying to get that from me.

But damn, despite that I was trying to make a point, I unwittingly dignified his ego with a mention, and the rest as they say is history.

So forgive me for giving his arrogance something to brag about.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Daddy Freeze and every other John the Baptists out there. Don't mind the blind leaders and their many blind sheeple...
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
If the blind leaders lead the blind sheeple both shall fall into the ditch.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Blind guides
Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. Matthew 15:14

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecies Of Bishop Solomon Koleayo, Diamond Life Church Abuja HQ For Year 2014 / Photos Of The New Auditorium Of Deeper Life Bible Church In Lagos / Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.