Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday 11th November 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday 11th November 2013 (620 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 11th March 2013 Usefulness Of The Gifts By Pas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday 11th November 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2013
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD
Speak The Wisdom Of God
Monday November 11th, 2013

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even tyres hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory (1 Corinthians 2:7).

Notice that our opening verse doesn't say, "we talk about the wisdom of God," but that "...we speak the wisdom of God...." Have you ever spoken wisdom? Do you know what it is to speak wisdom? The wisdom of God is creative wisdom; that's the wisdom that made this world: "He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and had stretched out the heavens by his discretion," (Jeremiah 10:12).

Just like Him, we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory. The wisdom of God is spoken in esoteric language; it's not a language for everybody! It's a closed communication, revealed only to the "initiated." Only those who're spiritually mature understand when we speak the wisdom of God: Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought" ( 1 Corinthians 2:6).

For instance, when you say, "I have the life of God in me"; you're speaking the wisdom of God. When you say, "I'm full of wisdom, glory and strength; I'm walking on victory, righteousness and grace"; that's speaking the wisdom of God. Someone might say to you, "How dare you speak so highly of yourself; aren't you being boastful?" No, you're not! You're speaking the wisdom of God.

The word of God is the wisdom of God. Those who think we're braggadocios when we speak the Word, and boldly declare who we are in Christ--our rights, privileges, inheritance, and abilities in Him--don't understand the esoteric nature of our communication.
1 Corinthians 2:14 says, "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

PRAYER:
I walk in the light, as He is in the light. I walk in glory, strength, victory, and righteousness today. My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I'm what God says I am.

Further Study:
1 Corinthians 2:6-8 (AMP);
6 Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away.
7 But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God–[that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].
8 None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

1 Corinthians 2:12-13 (KJV).
12Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,
13I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Hebrews 10:1-18, Jeremiah 19-22

2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 11:24-34, 1 Chronicles 11

Good morning to you
Do make a great day.
Much love.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday 11th November 2013 by nekede11(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2013
Thank u bro 4 taking ur tym 2 post today's devotional,am blessed,thank u Lord
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday 11th November 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Always Sir

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Covens In The Camouflage Of Churches In Nigeria / On The 70th Birthday Of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye In March, 2012 / A More Sure Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.