Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet (9072 Views)

Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by ADESUWA(f): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2006
Is it David Beckham,Thierry Henry,Ashley Cole, Raul or any other person, just stop over and let everyone know who u think is the hottest footballer on the planet. I know we gurls are not really into sports but at least let's just have a reason to watch their boring world cup.

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by beyunce(f): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2006
I will ave to go with Beckham.

I think he's the one
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by ADESUWA(f): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2006
u need to see one cute guy called raul. i swear u will surely trip
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by beyunce(f): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2006
Really?

Well post a picture of him.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by ADESUWA(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2006
but if i could go for three i'll choose beckam raul and henry

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by beyunce(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2006
Hmmmmmmmm. he does'nt really look that hot. Maybe its the pic. but he his cute.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by GUNNER(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2006
my choice would be Konig Thierry Henry  kiss

pity he is already spoken for  cry

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by Priscila(f): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2006
Ok all has been said.

This is my list of most handsome footballers at World cup

I start with this man I saw in GERMANY team called FRINGS.
People watch the Germany team and look at his face. Am not blasphesmeing since am saved but the man looks like My personal saviour Jesus.
There is no handsome like that face( All christians will fall for him)

O.k now Guys are
Ronaldinho-best smile
T. Henry-I like his frame
Beckham-cool
Malouda-body and face
Raul-nice face
C. Ronaldo-nice cheek bones
Drogba-I like his legs and chest.
Toure-black beauty
more list to come
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by cucchi(f): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2006
ahhhhhh no Beckham that boy annoys me.

Bring on Tyson now what a chunk of muscle.
Henrik Larsson
Tierry Henry
enyeama_vincent

i cant decide to many shocked
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by ADESUWA(f): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
cucchi

U need to watch beckam to know him. just read british celeb mags and u'll understand him
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by cucchi(f): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2006
ADESUWA:

cucchi

U need to watch beckam to know him. just read british celeb mags and u'll understand him

o i understand him i liked him when i was a teenager. he aint even that great a player. My taste changed as i grew up.
I like man to look like a man mmmm wink
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by mamaput(f): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2006
Cristiano Ronaldo the hottest and the best.
Let this one come to marry one of my daughters

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by Natalie(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hehehe Cucci! Vincent Enyama is really cute grin
by the way he got married something like a week ago
But I love
Olubayo Adefemi
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by cucchi(f): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2006
Natalie

Yeah i agree wit u there grin
Theres just so many yummy sports men out there Decision lol
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by ushergirl(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2006
hey cucchi, i dont understand what u meant by that statement but evryone knows beckham is a man and a responsible one at that

and check out ballack

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by chinani(f): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2006
Vincent Enyeama wins!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin kiss
He's divine masculinity wrapped up in chocolate! Hmmm, chocolate, my favorite, kiss

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by 2fine4u(f): 4:33am On Jun 15, 2006
it gats to be my baby daddy ALLEN IVERSON, He's hottt!!!

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by jgirl3: 5:05am On Jun 15, 2006
David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by mamaput(f): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2006
j-girl:

David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo

If it is a joke stop it. Did you not read that Cristiano is my in-law?
Today na today you go smell pepper.
Met you in offtopic or recycle bin.
We will tear trouser and pant grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by jgirl3: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2006
Ah sorry oooooo!
I just thought he was one of the hottest sports man alive. Mamaput, i have a crush on him but i can't fight so i will leave him for you
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by mamaput(f): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2006
As long as its only that no problem. cheesy
But if you see him better send him over.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by jgirl3: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2006
lol, why not? grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by Hippie: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2006
i will say Oguchi Onyewu shocked
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by SvS(f): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2006
beckham anyday
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by crazyfunky(f): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2006
i knw pple r gon bite my head off but my own choice is peter crouch, beauty they say is in d eye of d beholder
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by Natalie(f): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2006
Cucci, it's 4 u:

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by SvS(f): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2006
the guy hottt

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by cucchi(f): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2006
o ma god natalie u just brightened my whole day

now that man is sexy mmmmm
He's now my background hehe
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by chinani(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2006
Natalie:

Cucci, it's for you:
What about me? Can't Cucci & I at least fight over him. grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by SvS(f): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2006
is this guy hot

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by SvS(f): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2006
this guy is

Re: Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet by ADESUWA(f): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2006
now this is what u call hhhhhhoooootttttt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse / Davido Mocks Mr P, E Money and kcee, Mr p reacts immediately / Kiss Daniel Bought A New House For Chidinma And Their Unborn Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.