Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse (9076 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by okerekesun: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2009
TUFACE IDIBIA AIDS IS REAL
TO ALL THE GIRLS SLEEPING WITH THIS MAN PLEASE THINK BEFORE USING A CONDOM.
AND WHERE IS TUFACE'S MOM IN ALL OF THIS? I KNOW HE A GROWN MAN BUT PLEASE! I WOULD BE BE ASKING QUESTIONS NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY MY SON WAS MAKING.
MICHEAL JACKSON, WHITNEY HOUSTON,BOBBY BROWN THESE ARE SOME STARS THAT HAVE GONE BANKRUPT.ITS CRAZY TO THINK TUFACE THINKS HE WILL LIVE FOREVER SPENDING HIS CASH LIKE HE DOES.
HE SEEMS TO FORGET THAT PEOPLE WILL SOON BE TIRED OF HIM JUST LIKE THEY GOT TIRED OF JULIA ROBERTS IN HOLLYWOOD. SHE WAS SHOCKED TO FIND OUT AFTER HER MATERNITY LEAVE THAT PRODUCERS WHERE GOING AFTER STARS LIKE KATIE HOLMES AND RENE ZELWEGGER. SHE DEMANDED THE USUAL $10MILLION PER MOVIE BUT THAT DIDNT WORK.
SO TUFACE THAT DAY WILL COME. YOU HAVE BROUGHT SO MUCH DISGRACE UPON NIGERIA WITH YOUR PANTS ALWAYS HANGING DOWN WHEN YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A ROLE MODEL. YOU NO BETTER THAN DRUG ADDICTS AND 419 BECAUSE ITS CLEAR YOU ARE ADDICTED TO SEX AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE NUMEROUS OF FANS, VERY YOUNG FANS WHO ARE TRYING TO BE LIKE YOU.
I USED TO BUY YOUR CDS AND WATCH YOUR VIDEOS UNTIL LATELY WHEN I NOTICED YOU NOTHING BUT A EGOSISTIC CREEP. YOU SUCK BIG TIME AND IT HURTS BECAUSE YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL!

ANNIE MACAULAY DOES LOOK WORSE THAN A VILLAGE GIRL. THIS TUFACE IDIOT HAS MANAGED TO BRAINWASH HER BY FORCING HER TO HAVE A BABY FOR HIM.I BEG PLEASE. ANNIE YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER FOR YOURSELF BUT DECIDED TO MAKE TUFACE YOUR BABY DADDY SO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF ALWAYS HAVING HIDDEN NUMBERS IN YOUR MAN'S PHONE, AND POSSIBLY STDS AND HIV.

ANNIE WHY DONT YOU VALUE YOURSELF?
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by youngdee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2009
hey, why dont u just shut up and talk abt something else, I bet annie is wiser than u, she knows she can trust him that is why she made up her mind to stay with Tu baba and moreover there will be no consequences. They will hv a sweet home. Haterz back off, is it by force?
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by okerekesun: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2009
look i am free to express myself. I aint tryin to hate on nobody so u back offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
i really think annie looks smart and wise enough. It becomes my business if i am buying every cd of tuface.u sound ok with babies everywhere so stay in yo corner with yo primitive way of thinking.
I agree with myself that shocked tuface is nolonger a celebrity but a icon and so therefore he has to look out for what he does. Therez too many young and vulnerable kids out there that are specifically taking this turn seriously.
You dont know me unless you are Annie herself and if you are i say Lady take a serious raincheck AIDS is real. Its your life and no matter how much you deny it, you are tuface's sponge. If he really loved you, he would know the only time to pull down his pants was when you where looking.
God sees what we all do in the dark. My concern again is that too many kids out there think this is kool.
It becomes public business when he has too many kids showing that it is okay to sleep around without protection after i have enough money to cover whatever happens. Magic Johnson is the only person in the States that is allowed to franchise a starbucks. Only person in the world yes becuz he has cash and money talks but guess what, take a look at his pale skin and how that virus is slowing him down. He is a role model today telling the world that money does not buy everything, cannot replace his life!
I stand by my word becuz after i read she got preg. a second time, i thought that was really crazy. undecided. I am obviously NOT her to decide that but i do have the right to voice myself out just like you and the world
AIDS IS REAL AND TUFACE IS NOT HELPING THE SITUATION.
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by stkris(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2009
b.s

Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by Emad(f): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2009
OK old news
we all know that the secret to Tubaba is in his trousers
only the women who made the babies know what they saw grin
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by tpia: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2009
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by Czarskit(m): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2009
@ poster
I tink it's u who nids 2 baq off. . .
2face didn't rape her, afterall she knew d consequences of unprotected sex.
U would do no beta if u were 2face shoes.
I've lost interest in 2face in entirety, but it's not of his sexcapades. . .
Leave him be! Afterall there are a lot of 'role models' 4 u 2 pick from.
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by ladykool(f): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2009
why is everyone always hating on 2face!! and you okerekesun, if u have a problem with 2 face imprengnating all those women then you have serious issues because it is not asif any of those girl is related to you and beside if you used to buy his cd that was because you liked his song so plz shut up and focus your fustration on someone else! or do u like his song for who he is in person or how good is songs are? and beside you dont know him person other than he pregnated women!!!!
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by Meldrick(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2009
Leave Tuface alone and mind ur buisness. Try and be a star so others can have u as a role model. I know it is only Tuface pirated CD's u buy. We are tired of this rubbish topic.
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by MrCrackles(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2009
Person fuc.k here, fuc.k there, people dey worry themselves! grin
I tire for Naija people
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by kmarvey: 3:48pm On May 08, 2009
FLAUNTING BELLE TO SHUT PPLES MOUTH IS RUBBISH, GOING TO ALTER WITH TU WOULD HV SHUT PPLE'S MOUTH A LITTLE, ANNIE PRAY DAT IT ENDS WITH U, AS I WAS MEANT TO KNOW DAT U ARE NOT EVEN D FIRST TO HV HIS CHILD. AND TO; TU PLS TRY TO HOLD URSELF SMALL,DROPPING UR PRODUCT IN SOUTH, EAST, WEST OR NORTH MAY IN FUTURE CAUSE U TROBULE. REMEMBER AIDS IS REAL TOO.
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by ScoobyDoo1(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2009
Leave Tuface alone and mind ur buisness. Try and be a star so others can have u as a role model. I know it is only Tuface pirated CD's u buy. We are tired of this rubbish topic. Person fuc.k here, fuc.k there, people dey worry themselves!
I tire for Naija people grin
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by Bigwig1: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
stop beefing dis guy for god sake
Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by emeraldvivida: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
I love most of Tuface's songs because they have meaning and pass important message across, but i believe that Nemesis will catch up with Tuface as soon as all his babies get to teenage age, then he will wish he could turn back the hands of time and undo what he has done.

1 Like

Re: Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse by PweetiQueensy(f): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Did Ʊ say forcing her into having a baby? Ok, mayb d 1st child, buh did he also force her 2 have d second too nd also forced her 2 marry him huh? God ƴ pipu no go ever mind their own biz nd leave pipu family alone undecided

Ʊ no go lyk go sidon 1 place abi? Get a lyk angry

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Rowland Releases Jaw-dropping Photos Amid Break Up Saga With Davido / Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Blue Ivy Vs North West On Kim K's New Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.