Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Worst Rumour About Yourself - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Worst Rumour About Yourself (21790 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour) / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by emmabest2000(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2013
lynpetra: That I am the first daughter of dangote!!! angry angry
Day dreamer grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2013
ESULAALU:

I think I know you! Are you emma and becky's Bro? Don't want to mention your name here. smiley
You dont know me. I dont know who is emma and becky. Infact, this is another rumour you are about to start.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

[size=18pt]With this comment is enough to make me exit this thread[/size]
lol
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by eminikansoso(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Yesterday at Onitsha I went inside main market the Onitsha traders thought I was Chris Ngige not until someone said I didn't have bear grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by UltimateJoseph: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Nomski0: I'd just finished secondary school, soon rumors where flying that I'd gotten pregnant for my choir masterangry. I wasnt even a choir member! When i went for clearance, everyone was just touching my stomach. So embarassingembarassedembarassed

U must check ur ways. For people to start sharing such against u, it means ur hand is not clean or U ar bad gal
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Yusphull(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2013
sexkillz: The worst rumour about myself is on this thread. grin

www.nairaland.com/1512235/how-did-spend-today-sunday

This one no be rumour joor, na the real you "Afin pupa" grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Yusphull(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2013
That I am a sex machine whereas I can't go more the 6 rounds.... It was so painful embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by stunningjudy(f): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2013
hed sum silly guys wia sayin I was sleeping with d top men @ d office wia i did my IT. I felt terrible. embarassed
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Danhumprey: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2013
justplainpaul: Oga, why your prick dey charge? Gal never tell you say she miss u before?
You won't understand. You're free to say what you don't know. But ur statement is annoying. I don't take that as a joke! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Danhumprey: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
UltimateJoseph:

U must check ur ways. For people to start sharing such against u, it means ur hand is not clean or U ar bad gal
Bros,wetin be ur problem? Because she said that,so to you,she is automatically a bad gal? That's a shallow thinking. You can't just say that. Do you know her offline before you arrive at that conclusion? Remember,it's a rumour,which could be true or false. So,don't just jump into conclusion. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by lertee(f): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2013
eminikan soso: Yesterday at Onitsha I went inside main market the Onitsha traders thought I was Chris Ngige not until someone said I didn't have bear grin
Lol,what kind of bear? Teddy bear or cold region bear? lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by lertee(f): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Yusphull: That I am a sex machine whereas I can't go more the 6 rounds.... It was so painful embarassed embarassed embarassed
For your mind undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by lertee(f): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2013
DonCrust: [size=14pt]Its about 4 days now that I've been hearing the rumors that I impregnated Tonto Dike and Beverly Ada Osu. Can you guys imagine that? They even Tweeted, Re-tweeted and Favorited it.

I beg, all these rumor mongers should take it easy before some crazy fans start to chase me with cutlass in my sleep.[/size]

How una day? cheesy
Eeya ,do and wake up from that sleep abeg...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by justplainpaul(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: You won't understand. You're free to say what you don't know. But ur statement is annoying. I don't take that as a joke! smiley
I'm sorry man. sometimes my jokes just goes overboard.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by scobaba: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2013
In JSS2 @ FGC IKOM Cross River State. One guy(name sake) died.....people say na me. I enter senior domitory in the evening of dat same day.......see scamper my seniors. cheesy

In 2pac's voice.....dem see me, dem run.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by orgasticdance: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2013
back in JS3 me and four of my mates stole some good money from some big uncle and made away from boarding school for three or four days to chill at a hotel. to just be by ourselves and do what boys do: videogames and cartoons. but when the school authorities found out there were rumours that we were gay and we went for an org.y parade. my mum sill thinks im gay to this day.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by beau49: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Dat I was dating d CLO of my lodge.....smh.....I was so angry wen I found out.Assuming say d guy fine sef I 4 no mind buh na one dirty,lack of dress sense guy like dat.....mtcheeewwwww.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Juwonlo73(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=carr101] I told some frnds I had diarrhoea but it was then misinterpreted to gonorrhea and then went round the whole school....

Na english cause am o. U fo simply say u dey toilet too much rather than diarrh... wey go cause katakata.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Yahoo1(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2013
eminikan soso: Yesterday at Onitsha I went inside main market the Onitsha traders thought I was Chris Ngige not until someone said I didn't have bear grin
lol...short man without teddy bear.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Barselonia(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2013
UltimateJoseph:

Abi ooo, they sha can't see me And tell me I impregnate toto dikeh When me And her no Dey level
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Barselonia(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2013
XLR8: THAT I WAS SERVICING MY NEIGBOURS
Haha are u a mechanic? is it there car or gen
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by wayodude(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2013
People always say they recognise me as a model/celeb!.... I'm not!! really!!! lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Yusphull(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2013
lertee:
For your mind undecided

No be joke Oooo... A trial can convince you thorr grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by lertee(f): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2013
Yusphull:

No be joke Oooo... A trial can convince you thorr grin grin grin
Dream on cheesy
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Yusphull(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2013
lertee:
Dream on cheesy
See fear for her eyes..... grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2013
That i was expelled from FGC for impregnating a girl.

That i slept with all my female classmates

that i am a cultist

infact, i am still a Virgin.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Hbuyosh(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2013
While at uni, i was seen smoking with some notorious boys one nite, (it was only a cigarette, i swear and yeah, it wasn't my first). The next day the romour was hot that i was a one serious ganja smoker and that i had joined a gang of boys suspected of engaging in larceny around town.
I don't know how my mum got wind of this, she called me on phone three days later, sobbing. She said i should quit school and join the Al shabaab gang because 'that's all i am good for'. The other relatives called in to interrogate and lecture me.
It was horrible.
I have never returned to smokin ever again embarassed.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Ariola86: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2013
I transfered from a sec in d east to another in d west,in d west sch i was rumored 2 hav come from cameroon cool
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by wese90(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
mumu grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
An illiterate woman started a rumor that i'm a lesbian cos i always stayed indoors. Like seriously, is there even a connection.he he he
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
That I am the daughter of my senior sister and that she gave birth to me as a teenager. simply because she is much older than me and I had lived with her almost all my life... quite sad and painful. learned how to forgive o.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Olajumokeibk(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
I changed sch during my second year at the seconday school. It wasn't up to 3days that someone came to tell me , rumors r spreading that I'm a lesbian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Phone / A Mentally Unstable Woman On Abeokuta Expressway / Worst Day Of My Life! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.