Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Worst Day Of My Life! :'( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( (21615 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / My Worst Day Ever / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by mployer(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin grin

Sorry bro.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Mubarack44(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ayyah sorry Bros
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Brymo: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hahaha, the yoruba pple has a proverb that says oro´ buruku ton te´rin, i didn't do much of yoruba. Hahaha, sowie bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Dyt(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Haaaaa Aworinde

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Babe2sure(f): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Whaoo! It must have been very painful for you. I can only imagine.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by seankafor(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
U cant cheat nature

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Na people from your village

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Vision4God: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Overnyt reading isnt too advisable. D risks attached are high.

Lesson learnt in d hard way. God help u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by zeezahbee(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
so did you have to resit or repeat?
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
zeezahbee:
so did you have to resit or repeat?
I wrote summer examinations, and this time, I slept in the right hall grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by zeezahbee(f): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
I wrote summer examinations, and this time, I slept in the right hall grin grin grin
which uni did you go? if located in Nigeria, do they write summer exam in Nigeria.? shocked

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
zeezahbee:
which uni did you go? if located in Nigeria, do they write summer exam in Nigeria.? shocked
If you fail a final year course, you have the opportunity of rewriting it as summer, since technically I did not fail, I knelt, cried and begged before Prof. Ugorji allowed me to write the course.grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by zeezahbee(f): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
If you fail a final year course, you have the opportunity of rewriting it as summer, since technically I did not fail, I knelt, cried and begged before Prof. Ugorji allowed me to write the course.grin grin grin
i did pharmacy in nig. i know how hardened those medicine professors are. They always carry the MB exam like old Brazilian weavon

p.s O&G is not final year. i think medicine&surgery is final year @lagusta

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
zeezahbee:
i did pharmacy in nig. i know how hardened those medicine professors are. They always carry the MB exam like old Brazilian weavon

LWKMD @ Old brazillian weavon. The guy was a friendly man sha, grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Lagusta(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
zeezahbee:

I heard unilag write pediatrics and O&G in the final year, I'm not sure tho...

But most schools write their finals in medicine and surgery...
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by khiaa(f): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Aaaaaah!! My poor little sidepiece/baby, but all is well you accomplished your goal. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by idu1(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Awkward!!!
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Creamish(f): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
lolz....how did u explain it to ur folks? grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by vizkiz: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:
lolz....how did u explain it to ur folks? grin

simple
"Mum, dad, I slept off during my finals grin

7 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Creamish(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
vizkiz:

simple
"Mum, dad, I slept off during my finals grin

grin..dat simple...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by sholay2011(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
zeezahbee:

Lawd Jisos!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by ggrin(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Serves you rightangryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
ggrin:
Serves you rightangryangryangry
Ereku! grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by DoctorNyash(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chai bross, I bin don warn you that night say make you no try am, you no gree. Shey Prof and Dr. Olu later come allow you flex the exam? cheesy
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by DoctorNyash(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, Obinoscopy Front page.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by ggrin(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom:
Ereku! grin
ewure! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by fidira(f): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom:
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry
Wow I can only imagine shocked

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by fidira(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lalasticlala FP please kiss
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
ggrin:
ewure! grin
Stop derailing this thread! how are you today? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
fidira:
Wow I can only imagine shocked
My dear it was horrible sad

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by lalasticlala(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
I had similar experience in my first year, that's about 10 years now. but my own case was different.. Was living off campus.. The exam was supposed to have been taken in the afternoon, I was busy jacking.. only for my Nebo who was doing the course as a borrowed course breezed in with the question paper. That they have taken the exam.. I almost fainted.. Bcs I swore never to have carry over.. So it happened that the exam was moved earlier than the Tim scheduled earlier..

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi / The Worst Rumour About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.