Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Assist With Loans And/or Grants PLEASE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Assist With Loans And/or Grants PLEASE (789 Views)

I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. / GOD’S MIRACLES: Cow With 5 Legs Grants Baby Boys To Pregnant Women! (+PHOTO) / Subprime Loans And Blacks In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assist With Loans And/or Grants PLEASE by kumulus(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just got an admission to commence undergraduate studies in the UK after leaving high school some four years ago. Between now and then, I've successfully taken JAMB and POST JAMB to no avail because of the politicking going on in the system, having to know people and all that...... All I beg and solicit for now is financial support from well to do Nigerians and corporate organizations. I would gladly sign any REASONABLE agreement if you want me to pay back. Thanks for the anticipated assistance.

For those who know organizations that can help please help communicate them.
Re: Assist With Loans And/or Grants PLEASE by Richiez(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Apply for scholarships....there are many of them going on

1 Like

Re: Assist With Loans And/or Grants PLEASE by kumulus(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Richiez: Apply for scholarships....there are many of them going on

Thanks for your contribution. I do apply for scholarships but unfortunately, the ones available to study in the UK are solely for POSTGRADUATE Studies and those for undergraduates are Institution specific. Those that I'm eligible for are not tenable in the UK.

Please, if you've a list of scholarships you think would help, kindly help forward them to my email.
Again, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Is This Really Bleaching Or Photoshop? / The Nigerian Attitude To Lynching / How Can I Delete A Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.