Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas (862 Views)

Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast / Pc Free Browsing With Airtel Blazing Fast! / Cyberklock Free Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by rockafela(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2008
@Harkeju i would really like us to work hand in hand
For us to achieve something that will be of great benefit to us and to all other interested nairalanders
i was checking through your post on solving the problem of free browsing and its really captivating with what i saw in there
well what i want to denote is on the issue of the other softwares apart from PROXIFIER i believe there is this one
called HOPSTER i would want us to work hand in hand to see "IF WE CAN [b]GET HOPSTER TO WORK WITH THE YELLOW BOYS" [/b]from my
experience and observation the yellow boys network tends to be more stronger than that of the of nigeria boys (i mean the green).
and also from what i read from the hopster website, it would really do us good if we can get it to work with the brazillian boys (i mean yellow)

SO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS I URGE YOU TO COME UP WITH WHATEVER IDEA YOU HAVE LETS US ALL SHARE THEM TOGETHER
AND MAKE THIS work which will inturn make this forum A BETTER PLACE FOR WE YOUNG UPCOMING IT PROFESSIONALS----I THINK IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER WE ARE ALSO LEARNING

BEFORE I GO LET ME SOUND A NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL THOSE SCAMMERS ON NAIRALAND, DONT BODER COMING HERE
COS IT IS NOT A PLACE FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT BRAINS LIKE YOU.
it is a place where thoughts and ideas are being initialised

CHEERS TO!!!!
ALL THOSE HONEST PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING TIRELESSLY WITH ME TO SEE THIS DREAM COME TRUE,
SOON YOU WILL HEAR FROM US
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by thomp4pal(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2008
is it only hopster that works with yellow network,Anybody really using this hopster stuff, i have software but i can setup to use, well i try my best to see if it works
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by rockafela(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2008
@THOMPi also have the hopster but cant set it up thats why i creat this thread
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by LARRYMcCOY(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
@Poster
I think i might be of help to setup the hopster, but the Yellow is not more broswing over here, let me know if it's still going over there,
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by Ezekl: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Please impart the idea to me
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by thomp4pal(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2008
rockafela:

@THOMPi also have the hopster but can't set it up thats why i creat this thread

ANy hope for mtn/hoper now @rocka
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by rockafela(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
@larrymccoy the yellow boys are still very much working here but the set up for Hopster is the problem, if you can be of help pls it will be appreciated cos day and nyt i dont sleep over this stuff.

@thomp i ve not been online for somewhile because of bad green network in warri dats why i ve late reply
and thomp i see you re i n Benin we re close am always coming to benin may be we can meet one of this days to see wat we can put our heads 2geda to do mcfida101@yahpp.com
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by bluetyrese(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2008
@rokafela,
I also leave in Warri, and the Green Boys is also fucking up, i havent been able to use proxivifer nor direct connection for a while and it sucks, please anybody out there can help with the Yellow boys FBT for PC as for Hospter i tried the configuration but its showing Connecting in the status but it never connects and late says cannot connect which means its timining out, that is to say the Yellow boys has some kind of firewall blocking the Hopster as the gree Boys did with freedom, well am still on it, an guy out there with there own views should drop it here maybe we can share idea to finally make it work,
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by rockafela(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
@bluetreyes maybe we can meet there is the new one am working for now. where in warri are u lets meet to sot things out for ourselvs
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by kazofc: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2008
I THINK HOPSTER HAVE THIS KIND OF SETTINGS THAT DID NOT SURPPORT ANY OF THE BOYS.

FROM MY OWN SIDE, WE SHOULD START SERCHING FOR OTHER SOFWARES THAT CAN BYPASS THOSE BOYS.
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by rockafela(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
Yes i go with you we have to device another means pleas if there is anyone lets see how we can share it. HOPSTER doe not work with any of the boys like u said PLEASE IF ANYONE HAVE NEW WAY OR METRHOD LETS SHARE IT WE ARE ALL HERE TO SHARE IDEAS YOU COULD IMAGINE I AM NOW BACK TO CAFE GOING TO PAY N150 IT NOT FAIR NOW

PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO SHARE ANY NEW ONE YOU HAVE NAIRALANDERS CHEERS

THNX
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by ebixxx: 4:54am On Jul 24, 2008
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
pls how do reply to a particular post using ''quote from''?
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2008
tumababa:

please how do reply to a particular post using ''quote from''?

GOT IT . THANKS
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by FordManuel: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
Well guys, I think the problem with the 'yellow boys' as you guys call them, is actually the port number :8080. Even the other 'name changers' guys have 8080. Remember the green boys have their own as 3130. Technically, 8080 will not forward a packet without it being checked against a hardware firewall. That's the problem. I'm still brainstorming anyway. Cheers. smiley
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by amadika(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2008
My proxifier has stopped browsing. Pls somebody should help me
my email is buchyz@yahoo.com or buchip4u@yahoo.com
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by FordManuel: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
My brother, those guys have BLOCKED Proxifier!!! It's no longer going. I noticed it three days ago. But we are still brainstorming. What they did was similar to the 'yellow guys' trick. They added 3000% billing so that when you succeed in connecting from your phone to your laptop and browse, just to open www.yahoo.com is N100 or more! In fact, one download or upload will cost you over N100 now! That's what I discovered because I reconfigured it with another software "Proxyway" and one other software (not to be disclosed here yet) but I didn't browse until I recharged. But guys, don't worry. Just take care!
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by shreks(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2008
Guys i will like to join the search. But can you pls send me a download manager thats about 250kb. I need it for downloads. I will appreciate it thanks.
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by rockafela(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2008
@Fordemanuel, your post seems plausible if there has been any new way pls dont hesitate to alert it here on this thread. YOU WONT BELIEVE IT I HAVE STARTED GOING TO THE CYBER CAFE AGAIN TO PAY N15O PER/HR so lets get a new way to help ourselvs
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by timidlaw: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
I have a compaq and hp power pack<charger> smiley to give out. , 08023797163

As regards Proxifier why not purchase the original version from the owners ,bcus u can't expect trial version to be accurate.DEAL WITH ISSUES FROM THEW ROOT AND STOP CUTTING THE BRANCHES,bro
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by FordManuel: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2008
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stop all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by rockafela(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2008
@fordemanuel ur points prove correcteven me i use the original version of proxifier yet same thing just as u ve said. the way forward is what we should talk about now am also doing so findings.

cheers get back to u soon
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by drealsmile(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2008
plzzzzz i need a help on this internet free browsing thing from the start
send me all information to my email joelfinger_11@hotmail.com
Re: Come In Here Let Us Solve Free Browsing Problems Drop Your Ideas by LARRYMcCOY(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
Sorry for not getting back with the Hopster settings as promised simply bcuz i tried it and it's not working maybe i didn't get it right so i was wondering if you guys have tried Safari browser if not, i guess we should tried it and maybe we can come up with something good, kudos to all who have contribute in one way or the pther to this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Internet Connection In Ikotun/Ijegin Area / Multilinks Evdo Bluebroadband / Laptop Scrap For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.