Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy (7592 Views)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin........perhaps you've been waiting to get all the juicy takes from our fashoin show. We are pleased to inform you that nothing has been left out, here's the recap in full detail.

A good way to start would be to first introduce the brain behind the art, mrs Valerie Boglo the CEO of valisimo fashions, a renowned designer who's prowess has cut out a landmark in the open market of fashion artistry.

Her career began with a foundation in Home Economics where she developed her skills as a fashion tutor while studying clothing and textile at N.C.E level she steped up the ladder with a degree in Mass Communication and today owns a fashion school in Lagos where she helps desiring ones achieve their dream of becoming world class designers.she is a beautiful personality, one with an eye for detail,a humble wife, God fearing woman, and a loving mother.

To contact this fashion house
BB pin- 2B08881A
Pin- 7BBDA55B
Website www.valisimofashions.com
www.valisimofashions..com

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Now to the main jist grin biko enjoy the pics

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
wink more from Valisimo fashions

2 Likes

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
She designs for male and female

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Simply gorgeous kiss

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by swtme(f): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
This is sooooooo nice,all d outfits are cool
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
$wtme:
This is sooooooo nice,all d outfits are cool
.oh thanks swtme God bless you.
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by Sissie(f): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Your dresses are really nice, I see myself totally rocking some of your dresses, and I like the natural hair style your models adorned, we need to see more of that on the runway.

1 Like

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by Uniquexty(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Totally sweet.
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by icebebe(f): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
still sad,if only u av hostels
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Awww thanks sissies,and I feel you on the hair stuff grin I give the hair credit to the Organisers of NTFS and Galaxy televion crew wink

@Uniqunxty thanks so much

@icebebe just dey pray for us one day we go get am wink

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by icebebe(f): 12:42am On Nov 13, 2013
i love dis last gown,was it made wiv velvet
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:29am On Nov 13, 2013
icebebe: i love dis last gown,was it made wiv velvet

Oh yes velvet and sequence grin
You can see more on our website www.valisimofashions.com or on our blog www.valisimofashions..com
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by icebebe(f): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2013
EFOSA VAL:

Oh yes velvet and sequence grin
You can see more on our website www.valisimofashions.com or on our blog www.valisimofashions..com
ok tnx,can u teach me somfin?plzzz
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
icebebe: ok tnx,can u teach me somfin?plzzz

What do u want us to teach you.smiley

Are you a tailor already but have issues with making perfect blouses for your custormer? Here is a chance to learn blouse making once and for all.smiley

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by icebebe(f): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
tnx,plzhow do i make dis very blouse,u used fr advert,av bin tryin to sew it buh i donno were to start frm,plz help
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
icebebe: tnx,plzhow do i make dis very blouse,u used fr advert,av bin tryin to sew it buh i donno were to start frm,plz help

Icebebe pls if you can come to our school this saturday its practically free.we will explain all and more to you.wink
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by abrandma(f): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2013
It's nice. I like these sexy models. I will be awesome if I'm one of them.
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2013
abrandma: It's nice. I like these sexy models. I will be awesome if I'm one of them.

Just work towards it and you will be a model some day.consistency is all that matters wink
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by Cestmoi1(f): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by icebebe(f): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
EFOSA VAL:

Icebebe pls if you can come to our school this saturday its practically free.we will explain all and more to you.wink
seriouxly i wish to buh am nt in lag,dats was by i was askin if u had hostels*sadface
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Awww pele icebabem cheesy

Don't miss our updates on FB
Click to like our page www.facebook.com/valisimofashions
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by icebebe(f): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
EFOSA VAL: Awww pele icebabem cheesy

Don't miss our updates on FB
Click to like our page www.facebook.com/valisimofashions
so? or will u teach me on whatsapp?
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Our student made this dress abi?

Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by quickysale: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2013
@EFOSA VAL cheesy we are still waiting patiently for your pics on www.africanfashiondesigns.net for free!

Or should we continue on phone? smiley
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Sorry dear tried posting on ur site but the prosses kept going back and forth.
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:00am On Dec 08, 2014
This is your chance to join us..... grin grin grin

Valisimo Fashion school fees discount is here for the 2015 registration. For those of you planning to join school next year, I got good news for u.

Before now, our 3 months program used to be 85k in total while the 6 months used to be 140k in total .

Hummm as part of our give away this season,
The 3 months will be 60k while the 6 months will be 115k. shocked shocked shocked yes that's 25k out.infact that's free class for you for 1month grin

Please note that this offer closes in January. Registration is on .You need to pay before
class starts on the 5th of January 2015 .

You need 4 passport for registration. the school account is Valisimo fashions, fidelity bank 4010792028. Come with your teller the school at number 13 yaya abatan street of ogba lagos

this offer is so good that even if you not resuming on the 5th of January as long as you paid any time you ready just come with your teller and your programme will start.

happy Christmas people . remember to tell a friend about this wink
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:02am On Dec 08, 2014
This is your chance to join us..... grin grin grin

Valisimo Fashion school fees discount is here for the 2015 registration. For those of you planning to join school next year, I got good news for u.

Before now, our 3 months program used to be 85k in total while the 6 months used to be 140k in total .

Hummm as part of our give away this season,
The 3 months will be 60k while the 6 months will be 115k. shocked shocked shocked yes that's 25k out.infact that's free class for you for 1month grin

Please note that this offer is open from now and closes in January 2015.Registration is on .You need to pay before
class starts on the 5th of January 2015 .

You need 4 passport for registration. the school account is Valisimo fashions, fidelity bank 4010792028. Come with your teller the school at number 13 yaya abatan street of ogba lagos

this offer is so good that even if you not resuming on the 5th of January as long as you paid any time you ready just come with your teller and your programme will start.

happy Christmas people . remember to tell a friend about this wink
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by abisolaarshow(f): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
simply amazing designs plus they are all modest. beautiful *kisses*
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by sheabutter1: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Your dressing has not complete if you don't smell good. Order for your imported DESIGNER PERFUME at konga.com/conceptical-scent
Re: Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy by reinforced(f): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Wow, very pretty

(1) (Reply)

Hairstyles To Copy / 2022 Latest Senator Styles For Men | 60 Best Senator Native Wears For Stylish Me / +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.