Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

+18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] (7589 Views)

Stop Wearing Legs Chains, Ladies! / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2020
It's unfortunate too much hair is hereditary for me. I don't like it. I wish I don't have hair or beard. I go to the saloon often.

Yes, ladies love the hair, but I don't. I shave my chest a lot and now I'm considering shaving off my legs.

Is it a good idea? Let me post a picture of my shaved chest and my hairy legs. I'll delete them soon.

My question is: should I go ahead and shave it?

Pictures to be deleted soon.

Modified: Photos removed.
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Zammani(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2020
I'm new to NL, you are one of the reasons I joined NL. They told me your stupidity is out of this world and broda I concur.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Lightangel65: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Zammani:
I'm new to NL, you are one of the reasons I joined NL. They told me your stupidity is out of this world and broda I concur.

Lol it really is, no one here is sane

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by yanabasee(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2020
If you want to shave, then shave it....
We have our collective problems..... Danallah face your own.

4 Likes

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by jonadaft: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Dirty thing

Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Davash222(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Please add Graphics.

spit

1 Like

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Ibrassdeen(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Hey, keep ur problem to urself don't annoy meshocked

2 Likes

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by electricpole(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2020
show us ur dick oo
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2020
when I was saying it nobody believed me. Now look at it... madness in the highest ramifications

2 Likes

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2020
electricpole:
show us ur dick oo
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Anijay1212(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Oh lawd!! See funny comments above me. Op shebi trouble dey sleep,you carry your hand go wake am up abi? Ibrassdeen wan kill me with laughter lol...

1 Like

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Ibrassdeen:
Hey, keep ur problem to urself don't annoy meshocked

grin grin

1 Like

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Anijay1212:
Oh lawd!! See funny comments above me.
Op shebi trouble dey sleep,you carry your hand go wake am up abi?
Ibrassdeen wan kill me with laughter lol...

#Smile. Men are not smiling. Coronavirus has stopped their games and soccer addiction.
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2020
electricpole:
show us ur dick oo

Lol.

Too small. If you know, you know. My fellow men will be depressed seeing such. This post is not to make anyone more depressed than they already are, but to seek for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
Please add Graphics.

spit

I will, but if I say graphics, a lot of people will cry that the title is misleading. So, why say graphic when it isn't?
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Jonathan:
Dirty things on his mind.

Yuck!

Thanks for the compliment and you're welcome.
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by frozen70(f): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2020
Why do you think it's our business if you decides to plait it ❓

Respect yourself naw

2 Likes

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2020
yanabasee:
If you want to shave, then shave it....

We have our collective problems..... Danallah face your own.

Collective problems? #Smile. God, keep me out of all these collective problems. Amen.

1 Like

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Anijay1212(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2020
iLegendd:

#Smile. Men are not smiling. Coronavirus has stopped their games and soccer addiction.
Indeed i concur.
You have a free spirit guy and i think most peeps here like your boldness but since they dont know how to tell you the resort to veild(hope i got the spelling right) savagery.

1 Like

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Aboks(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2020
electricpole:
show us ur dick oo

See your head

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by kestolove95(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Dirty man

2 Likes

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Cholls(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2020
kestolove95:
Dirty man
my sister me sef I'm considering shanking ya kini
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2020
kestolove95:
Dirty man

My 7th wife, welcome.

Don't worry, we'll get dirty soon. I know the meaning of "dirty."
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Zammani:

Since you're new, welcome. There are 3 people here

1. The producers
2. The consumers
3. The complainers

Those who create threads are the producers.
Those who read and comment are the consumers.
Those who are depressed and get angry at all things are the complainer.

These three people are needed to make the forum fun, entertaining, and educational.

So, know where you belong to enable you stay focused and become the best at it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2020
frozen70:
Why do you think it's our business if you decides to plait it ❓

Respect yourself naw

Alright.

1 Like

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Anijay1212:

Indeed i concur.
You have a free spirit guy and i think most peeps here like your boldness but since they dont know how to tell you the resort to veild(hope i got the spelling right) savagery.

Lol.

I can read their minds, but telling them about it will hurt them. I don't want to hurt anyone with my blunt honesty. Coronavirus is already hurting them enough. I just pray football will be suspended throughout this year.

1 Like

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by frozen70(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Alright.

That's a good one
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Ginaz(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2020
cheesy don’t waste your time to insult him... he never feels it.

Ilegendd shave the legs please ... I don’t like too much hairs in that area . grin

The chest hairs you can keep if your GF you brought in to cook for you the other day likes it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Raeheemwayne: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Uncle iLegendd I feel you're too matured for this

leave this childish acts to Airforce1 it suits him 1hunnid

My perceptions about U is slowly going down the Drain embarassed

1 Like

Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Uncle iLegendd I feel you're too matured for this

leave this childish acts to Airforce1 it suits him 1hunnid

My perceptions about U is slowly going down the Drain embarassed

Nice input. I'll be happy if it finally goes down today and never exceed today. I'm not here to please you and will NEVER try to.
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by Froshloaded: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Ginaz:
grin grin
Re: +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Ginaz:

Ilegendd shave the legs please ... I don’t like too much hairs in that area . grin

The chest hairs you can keep if your GF you brought in to cook for you the other day likes it .

I don't do girlfriend things. Just friends. Can you cook?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Hairstyles To Copy / An Honest Review About Fashion Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.