Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? (4816 Views)

Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? by iphedahyor(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
I guess I'm a good observant and from my observations,I realised that virtually all muslim men and few muslim women has a black spot on thier forehead.
What is the meaning of that spot?
I hope it's not a 666 sign
pls let me eat my eba and dance skelewu b4 u hang me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? by RINE1: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na the one wen them take dey pray for mosque...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? by iphedahyor(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Oohhoh!!....I for fear bt seriously,dem dey take head rub ground?
Re: What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? by muslimcomments: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2013
The statement "virtually all muslim men and few muslim women has a black spot on thier forehead" is incorrect. Some Muslims do, but they are a minority. It is due to the many prostrations very observant Muslims makes when praying. But again, such people are a minority even if you see a lot of them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? by khattab02: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
muslimcomments: The statement "virtually all muslim men and few muslim women has a black spot on thier forehead" is incorrect. Some Muslims do, but they are a minority. It is due to the many prostrations very observant Muslims makes when praying. But again, such people are a minority even if you see a lot of them.
Re: What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? by khattab02: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
muslimcomments: The statement "virtually all muslim men and few muslim women has a black spot on thier forehead" is incorrect. Some Muslims do, but they are a minority. It is due to the many prostrations very observant Muslims makes when praying. But again, such people are a minority even if you see a lot of them.
Jazakallahu khairan! Well done.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Black Spot Are The Forehead Of Muslims? by khattab02: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
iphedahyor: I guess I'm a good observant and from my observations,I realised that virtually all muslim men and few muslim women has a black spot on thier forehead.
What is the meaning of that spot?
I hope it's not a 666 sign
pls let me eat my eba and dance skelewu b4 u hang me
No worry, no body go hang u. Muslimcomments has given you your reply in simple sentence there. Not all that has. This is due to Glorification of our LORD(Allah azwajal) minimum five (5) times a day. U are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? / Theory Of Falseness Of Evolution / Adopting A Gentle Approach When Advising People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.