Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu (18543 Views)

Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by moshino(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
CyberG: Was there not a report saying Enugu is the safest state in Nigeria?

So this is your response and reaction to this sad news, your fellow human being just got killed and you want to start an argument about a report.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by sammer4life(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Without mincing words, Enugu state is damn too insecured. I'm a full blooded Wawa man, raised in Onitsha, but presently living in Enugu. I feel more comfortable in Onitsha than Enugu. Enugu where almost every guy is a cultist. Don't mind the cars being donated to the police by the govt. ENUGU IS UNSAFE.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by hugafella(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
one.east3:

Boy shut up! My cousin schools in Eshoot or ESUT, he can count at least 5 murder cases everyday that happens in enugu. Recently enugu was branded the crime capital of Nigeria. Can you beat that? Enugu has been taking the lead in octogenerian molest@tion, kidnapping, ritual killing, arm robbery, campus cultism, etc, instead what the vegetable governor is busy doing is to fight with his wife everyday like an ediot.

your entire existence is a mistake. if you could show your worthless self, I would have you flogged by my corporals for your senseless comments. your father must have been a vegetable to be so absent in bringing you up.

never give a hobo a phone with internet connection. such write-ups is what you get.

Crime happens everywhere , more so during the "ember" months. so coming here to talk thrash in unacceptable. Enugu remains safe, a city with one of the most vibrant night life in Nigeria. RIP to the dead and may the culprits be found.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by emmanuelanjili(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
As of these two people may their soul rest in peace,and for the injured ones may God heal them speedily.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by joelenesleek(f): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
one.east3:
Enugu has been so insecure from the time immemorial. If people are not being attacked by hoodlums, they are attacked by arm robber or campus cultists. No wonder no investor has accepted to drop a pin in the damn Enugu. Even the international terminal will fail real soon because people will hardly use enugu route due to high insecurity in the town.
I can say my parents ave been Robbed in Enugu stae severally till they recognised a group dat had robbed them before. His frnd got a New car and ws driving down from Enugu to PH to show my Dad he was robbed of the Car @ Enugu. Ebonyi d worst robbers, they are so so broke that they made away with my dad's socks, Mum's Hat and CD Plates. Just so Sad for the Bereaved family

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
sammer4life: Without mincing words, Enugu state is damn too insecured. I'm a full blooded Wawa man, raised in Onitsha, but presently living in Enugu. I feel more comfortable in Onitsha than Enugu. Enugu where almost every guy is a cultist. Don't mind the cars being donated to the police by the govt. ENUGU IS UNSAFE.
luks like u too is also a cultist.hw cn u label every o42 guy in enugu a cultist.i was born n bred in enugu n cn tel u dt sercurity in enugu has increased tremendously under chime,evn cult clashes has reduced drastically.nite life has has also increased to d extent dt pple cn stay outside till1pm wit out fear of harrassement unlike in awka dt before 7pm,everybody has gone inside bcuz of arm robberin attacks
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by juman(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sad.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
joelenesleek:
I can say my parents ave been Robbed in Enugu stae severally till they recognised a group dat had robbed them before. His frnd got a New car and ws driving down from Enugu to PH to show my Dad he was robbed of the Car @ Enugu. Ebonyi d worst robbers, they are so so broke that they made away with my dad's socks, Mum's Hat and CD Plates. Just so Sad for the Bereaved family
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
joelenesleek:
n mst u insult ebonyians to make ur dt useless post..smh
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by paschalndidi(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
IGBO-SON:
And the animals that did this would 'chop' the loot with a clear conscience and also go to bed and sleep well? In this world there are human beings and then souless beasts in human form!

They don't stop to think that this poor man minding his business and hustling for his daily bread has a wife, kids, parents and siblings that love him dearly and would be at home waiting for him to come back from a hard days work.....and then these bastards come along and mindlessly ruin many lives for ever over a few thousand naira worth of loot?
. We re living in a world where people kill for fun forgetting that the punishment for killing the innocent is divine one.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Justicemy: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Atleast dis is why enugu was ranked as the capital 4 corrupt act.. Dey're realy living up2 xpectation

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by sammer4life(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
People can be funny. Night life in Enugu........ yes. But have u stepped out in one of those nights ? I can tell you honestly that the night life you guys brag about exists only in New haven and independence layout. Don't go near abakpa, emene or obiagu after 7pm. Even taxis avoid those areas.
cashkid_is_back: luks like u too is also a cultist.hw cn u label every o42 guy in enugu a cultist.i was born n bred in enugu n cn tel u dt sercurity in enugu has increased tremendously under chime,evn cult clashes has reduced drastically.nite life has has also increased to d extent dt pple cn stay outside till1pm wit out fear of harrassement unlike in awka dt before 7pm,everybody has gone inside bcuz of arm robberin attacks
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by paschalndidi(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
cashkid_is_back: oga nawa for u o,sumbody jst lost his life in a robberin incident dt hapens on daily bases in all d 36 states of d faderation includin abuja n u sayin dt enugu state is insecure..cn enugu be more insecure than anambra wia there is high rate of assassination,ritual kilins,kidnappin n armrobberin incidents goin on there on daily bases.and i wonder wat obi has done abt dt
What is the difference between the two, they re both in the East

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by brain54(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
ilugunboy: Very sad indeed....he woke up this morning with great plans for the week while looking forward to another memorable Christmas season with loved ones.

RIP...
my exact thoughts
r.i.p
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
one.east3:

Boy cut the crap! enugu is insecure as hell. There is no place in the EAST worse than enugu in insecurity even though the town is as dry as sahara desert monetarily. People are killed and robbed everyday in enugu. Cultists have also turned enugu into a killing field. Deal with it

https://www.nairaland.com/1487889/enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey
all dis tins u said hapens in enugu bt anambraians living here in enugu stil prefers to go wrk frm enugu to awka,drives their best car in enugu bt parks it here in enugu n enters comercial bus wit their family to travel for xmas bcuz of fear of kidnapers,goes out in enugu n cums baks anytime he wnts unlike in anambra wia he wil go out n cums bak before 6pm.
oga,enugu stil remains d most peaceful city in nig as said by d IG.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by PECO4KING(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Armed Robbery season. Nov to Jan be warned. Make God protect us. From danger.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
sammer4life: People can be funny. Night life in Enugu........ yes. But have u stepped out in one of those nights ? I can tell you honestly that the night life you guys brag about exists only in New haven and independence layout. Don't go near abakpa, emene or obiagu after 7pm. Even taxis avoid those areas.
nite life is everywia in enugu no mata d locality.evn by dis tym in my strit in achara alayout,sum bars are stil open
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by oasis01(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
i trust the security agencies these ones cant go far,recharge card is involved.hope they know what i mean.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by ayos82: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
mekaboy: I am sure they r student cultists on strike.

U re right,but the evil that men do lives with them
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
RIP to the dead. So sad.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by oneeast1: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2013
cashkid_is_back: all dis tins u said hapens in enugu bt anambraians living here in enugu stil prefers to go wrk frm enugu to awka,drives their best car in enugu bt parks it here in enugu n enters comercial bus wit their family to travel for xmas bcuz of fear of kidnapers,goes out in enugu n cums baks anytime he wnts unlike in anambra wia he wil go out n cums bak before 6pm.
oga,enugu stil remains d most peaceful city in nig as said by d IG.

You are living in denial!

all the cities has nite areas and non nite areas. The population of Anambra is thrice that of enugu state, why is that? Does it not show you that more people are trooping to Anambra than they do to enugu? Largely due to insecurity in enugu.

The clear fact is that enugu is such an insecure place no wonder there is no private establishments to create the needed employment. This has turned enugu into killing field and arm robbers capitals. we are not talking about the menace of cultists in enugu.

The people that did this survey are not dunces:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147014-enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey.html
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2013
one.east1:

You are living in denial!

all the cities has nite areas and non nite areas. The population of Anambra is thrice that of enugu state, why is that? Does it not show you that more people are trooping to Anambra than they do to enugu?

The clear fact is that enugu is such an insecure place no wonder there is no private establishments create the needed employment. This has turned enugu into killing field and arm robbers capitals. we are not talking about the menace of cultists in enugu.

The people that did this survey are not dunces:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147014-enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey.html
are pple stil nt goin to borno to do bizness n does it mean dt borno is nw more secured n peaceful than abuja
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by swedbase(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2013
swedbase:

Thats Yorubas for you....Always looking for bad news from East to place on their front page and leaving numerious bad news from their South west behind such as this ............
A 46-year old woman, Mrs. Eunice Titilayo Ogundele, was allegedly raped then murdered at Igede Ekiti, weekend, by yet to be identified persons.
According to the husband of the deceased, Mr.Michael Ogundele, his wife left home in the early hours of Friday for a church service at her pastor’s residence.
He said she was allegedly hit with a pestle on the head by her assailants on the way.
Ogundele in tears said: “Yesterday (Thursday) which was a market day, she went to the market and returned home to rest.
“This morning (Friday), we went our different ways after I opened the door a little after five o’clock. She left for an early morning church service at her pastor’s residence.
“We went our separate ways at Igede-Ado road. I did not know I was seeing her for the last time. Few minutes to six they called me to come to somewhere in the town. I went and met my wife dead with two deep wounds on her head.”
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Victor Olu Babayemi, who confirmed the incident said a suspect has been arrested and is making confessions.
Babayemi said: “I can confirm that someone is now in custody in respect of the rape and murder of a woman at Igede Ekiti and is making useful confessions.
“We are trying to see if other arrests could be made in the course of the investigation which is ongoing.” VANGUARD

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by swedbase(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Justicemy: Atleast dis is why enugu was ranked as the capital 4 corrupt act.. Dey're realy living up2 xpectation

what about this

When she started shouting, I got hold of her neck and nose and pressed them till she died...

A 26-year-old man, Rafiu Idowu, is being detained by the Osun State Police Command for allegedly killing his 10-year-old cousin, Tawa Bilawu, after he allegedly raped her.
Idowu who confessed to have committed the offence, said the victim lured him into raping her when she paid a visit to him at his family residence at Ile-Ogbo in Ayedire Local Government Area of the state.
The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, for the state Police Command, Mrs Folashade Odoro, said the suspect, who is currently in Police custody, was arrested by a team of detectives from the State Criminal Investigations Department, SCID, led by the Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mr Mohammed Jimoh.
According to the PPRO, the suspect who recently returned to the state from Lagos also smokes indian hemp.
The police claimed the suspect admitted that the deceased was his relative who pays him regular visit at his residence, adding that the late Bilawu was known to every member of his family.
The suspect said: “Tawa Bilawu met me at the passage of my house when she came to visit me on that fateful day. I asked her where she was going and she said somebody sent her somewhere but she decided to check on me.
“Bilawu later dragged me into my room where she removed my trousers and both of us went on bed. Then, Bilawu put my penis into her private part and started shouting. I then asked her the reason for the alarm.
“The alarm raised by Bilawu was after two minutes of sexual intercourse between us. When she started shouting, I got hold of her neck and nose and pressed them till she died.”
He admitted that the late Bilawu never had intercourse with him prior to the one that led to her death.
The state Commissioner of Police, Mrs Dorothy Gimba, has however directed that the case be investigated and the suspect arraigned.

VANGUARD

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by dabrake(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2013
striker9: This is why I sometimes support jungle justice,R.I.P.
Sometimes? I always do. Ever since my one chance experience in Lagos last year, my mindset towards thieves changed. They are heartless and they also deserve heartless treatment meted towards them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State Apprehended (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian / Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.