Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

$1 Dollar To N1 Naira - Just Like In The Old Days. How Realistic Is That ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $1 Dollar To N1 Naira - Just Like In The Old Days. How Realistic Is That ? (1094 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily / Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$1 Dollar To N1 Naira - Just Like In The Old Days. How Realistic Is That ? by yomitesp(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2009
$1 dollar to N1 naira - Just like in the old days. How realistic is that
Re: $1 Dollar To N1 Naira - Just Like In The Old Days. How Realistic Is That ? by jamace(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
Just an economic luck and it will become a reality.
Re: $1 Dollar To N1 Naira - Just Like In The Old Days. How Realistic Is That ? by blacksta(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2009
When i become President ,firstly introduce capital punishment for corruption. then i am going to ban importation for aleast 18months, take half of Nigerian foreign Reserve and it spend it on keys areas such as agriculture, textiles, electricity generation, healthcare, transportation network, technology. All effort will be harnessed to turn Nigeria into a little china 95% exportation. It can be done, I have the will power my own is just 3 point agenda.

1. Infrastructure
2. Deal ruthlessly with corruption
3. Exportation, Exportation, Exportation

(1) (Reply)

I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business / Automatic Tyre Inflators With Guage For Cars, Become Our Distributor & Be Rich / Brazil Becomes 6th Largest Economy In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.