Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital (6111 Views)

Psychiatric Self Test / Doctors: Suggests Psychiatric Tests For All Politicians Before Elections. / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Freiburger:
I just found out that she is already among the patients we have already. We will do our best to make sure she get the best of the treatments.
grin
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
demelza: Abeg o!
I wan apply for nursery, vacancy still dey? ASUU don do me strong thing.
Vacancy dey. I hope you have a good CV? grin
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
demelza: Habatically!
I did my internship in the market place where the real mad people dey stay. Those ones wey dey psychiatric ward na ajebutter compared to them.
In summarizing, I dey ready.
grin
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

if u can get andyblaze to type this words, "I AM MAD, I KNOW I AM MAD, AND AM SORRY FOR BEING A NEUSIANCE NAIRALAND.. only if u can accomplish this mission, oh dear, you will have this job with straight 900 thousand naira first pay..wink
U no well. Make Andy catch you. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i am very much sane DANHUMPREY na u go judge if she did get andyblaze back to sanity grin
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: m luking 4 u ni
Both of you,get a room already and finish up. angry
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Both of you,get a room already and finish up. angry

shocked. kilo happen ni cheesy
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
ALL THOSE DAT APPLIED GOT THE JOB , WE WANT TO HAVE MORTUARY INCASE ANDYBLAZE AND HIS PEEPS MURDER ANY STAFF,
BREAKING NEWS:A MOD IS BROUGHT IN CHAINS, HE IS SUFFERING FROM BANIASM (ALWAYS EAGER TO PRESS THE BAN BUTTON) DEEJAY HARRY AND OTHER STAFF PLS LOOK INTO HIS CASE,
OUR ANTI-MAD PEOPLE PATROL(LASTMA) PICKED UP YUZEDO AT A DUSTBIN DUMP HE CALLED THE DUMP BANANA ISLAND ,PLS ATTEND TO HIM

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
presher: ALL THOSE DAT APPLIED GOT THE JOB , WE WANT TO HAVE MORTUARY INCASE ANDYBLAZE AND HIS PEEPS MURDER ANY STAFF,
BREAKING NEWS:A MOD IS BROUGHT IN CHAINS, HE IS SUFFERING FROM BANIASM (ALWAYS EAGER TO PRESS THE BAN BUTTON) DEEJAY HARRY AND OTHER STAFF PLS LOOK INTO HIS CASE,
OUR ANTI-MAD PEOPLE PATROL(LASTMA) PICKED UP YUZEDO AT A DUSTBIN DUMP HE CALLED THE DUMP BANANA ISLAND ,PLS ATTEND TO HIM

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2013
deejay_harry1:

grin grin
WHY LAUGHING ARE HAVING SOME PROBLEM?
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2013
doctor please bring the anti ban drugs let me inject d mod suffering from baniasm
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
pple funny sha some1 opened a thread for mad patient.den u b lyk 'u must b on drugs, u r mad and so on'.. pls must u comment in the first plc.aint u shown d madness in you
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
ojingbe: pple funny sha some1 opened a thread for mad patient.den u b lyk 'u must b on drugs, u r mad and so on'.. pls must u comment in the first plc.aint u shown d madness in you

i see signs
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by vizkiz: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
I'v qat a london dude in d buildinq ooh grin always askinq ''hav u ever been 2 london b4'' *runs away*
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
presher: ALL THOSE DAT APPLIED GOT THE JOB , WE WANT TO HAVE MORTUARY INCASE ANDYBLAZE AND HIS PEEPS MURDER ANY STAFF,
Chai! This guy has gone mad! grin
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Danhumprey: Chai! This guy has gone mad! grin
HMM WHO ARE U TO DIAGNOSE THE DOC? grin
HMM WHO ARE U TO DIAGNOSE THE DOC?
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Andyblaze: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2013

As in ehn...I don dey fear the guy Lwkmd4h
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Andyblaze: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
demelza: Sweerat, I am right here. Just type the words by deejay harry below

Take off ur top lemme sniff some powder from ur breast into my brain that will make me reason well to type it
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nastydroid(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Enegod: smh
you don shake your mango head come here.....this niccur need treatments asap before he start walking with his head
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nastydroid(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
presher: WHY LAUGHING ARE HAVING SOME PROBLEM?
sir! i think you need the anti-madness vaccine
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2013
when a psycho ward is in confusion.. gobe
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2013
Nastydroid: sir! i think you need the anti-madness vaccine
YEA YOU ARE RIGHT
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:

Take off ur top lemme sniff some powder from ur breast into my brain that will make me reason well to type it
Make she catch u. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Danhumprey: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2013
Nastydroid: you don shake your mango head come here.....this niccur need treatments asap before he start walking with his head
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Deiok(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
please u know my case is rare and the world cannot afford me to go extinct, plz arrange a woman for me to give belle so my legacy will go on
Ok if that will relax your nerves. I will ask doc. Presher to arrange you with tpia.
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by vizkiz: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Draqs Mr cork 2 d hospital. . .ah must heal dis london freak seh grin
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Deiok(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2013
Breaking news....

The imformation reaching us this morning is that the Madness rate in the political section of this great Forum, has drop by 1.05%. The leaders of the section speaking on the matter said they were suprise at the rate in which the Madness has reduce, although its barely 6 days since the NL psychiatric hospital started operation. They have promise to assist in the turning in of distable members inorder for that section to be sane once again. They also commend the staff and members of the NL Psychiatric hospital for their humanitarian services and promise to assist them in finances.

The Psychiatric hospital that was set up less than a week, is said to have already cure not less 27 persons of typing madness, 3 persons of liking of post madness, 4 persons of tribal madness, 12 other persons of posting related madness.

The staffs of the hospital has promise to totally Eradicate madness from NL. And have also promise to be visiting all sections for regular check up's. And they are also using this medium to ask the General Nairalanders to kindly turn in any insane characters around them in for treatment inorder for this Forum to be peacefull for we all.

===Deiok reporting from ward 7 of the NL Psychiatric hospital====

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2013
Deiok: Breaking news....

The imformation reaching us this morning is that the Madness rate in the political section of this great Forum, has drop by 1.05%. The leaders of the section speaking on the matter said they were suprise at the rate in which the Madness has reduce, although its barely 6 days since the NL psychiatric hospital started operation. They have promise to assist in the turning in of distable members inorder for that section to be sane once again. They also commend the staff and members of the NL Psychiatric hospital for their humanitarian services and promise to assist them in finances.

The Psychiatric hospital that was set up less than a week, is said to have already cure not less 27 persons of typing madness, 3 persons of liking of post madness, 4 persons of tribal madness, 12 other persons of posting related madness.

The staffs of the hospital has promise to totally Eradicate madness from NL. And have also promise to be visiting all sections for regular check up's. And they are also using this medium to ask the General Nairalanders to kindly turn in any insane characters around them in for treatment inorder for this Forum to be peacefull for we all.

===Deiok reporting from ward 7 of the NL Psychiatric hospital====

shocked grin grin
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Deiok(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2013
deejay_harry1:

shocked grin grin
Have you taken you drugs this morning? tongue
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by marcjoe(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2013
ASUU UNA SEE WETIN UNA CAUSE...
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Deiok: Ok if that will relax your nerves. I will ask doc. Presher to arrange you with tpia.
YEA REPORTER DEIOK TANKS, TPIA HAS BEEN TRANSFERED TO WARD 8,PLS LETS MAKE PLAN FOR EXPANSION
Re: Nairaland Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2013
marcjoe: ASUU UNA SEE WETIN UNA CAUSE...
PLS DEEJAY HARRY EXAMINE THIS PATIENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pics: See What Was Inside Superbite Gala. / Creepy And Bizarrre Mysteries/facts ( Photo ) / Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.