Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads (37136 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Muhylonaire(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adikam:
u don decide to ad dis ur yeye foot in al of 2days topic.jux dey look straight as u dey pas wit ur 10tos
lmao
Na so im foot big reach
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by AjaraEwuro: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
so what?
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by ozigbo1: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
undecidedNtin special
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by yunglykmine(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
okay.. We've seen it
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Akiika: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dharn: I just don't like everything about dis guy.....out of favour chap #inmyopinion
Won't take you anywhere in life.
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Polio: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why is this on the front page?! angry
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by IAMBREEZY: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cool
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by ventnaija: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
[Gist] : Singer Maheeda Takes Of Her Nun Cloths, Touches Her Privates & Goes Naked For Us
http://ventnaija..com.br/2013/11/maheeda-takes-of-her-nun-cloths-touches.html
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
although i 8 em, buh ez cute??
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by dramaqueen1(f): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
undecidedSo wat??
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by BabaEleko(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
ammy4goodies: who cares!

Seun and mods.
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by 1daboi: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
next !!!undecided
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by CyberG: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Iceberyln: although i 8 em, buh ez cute??

One day, vermind like you will be exterminated from the human space!
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by zube01(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Austeenx: undecidedundecided
...guy I think say them don ban u sef!
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by deebrain(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nairalane: What concerns us. How does this affect Nigeria. Is this a news?

Regarding yr second question, it does affect nigeria. That despite the crap the government does, some young dudes are still topping their game-with extra time to show-off publicly, to the agony of haters.
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Akshow: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adikam:
ur name na ashawo?
no. Carry ur glass for where u keep am look again
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
sagytarius™:
Some time ago....

Now this thread.
[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1408133_Wizkid-Aso-Oke-2014-horizonhotspot_jpgb979b2c74c2f7106292b017477ff6160[/img]
Keep up with the pose, dude. cheesy

Youre wicked oo grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by AbuMikey(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2013

Nice!
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by tusaint: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
if e like yi rub mud for yi body say na clothe come pose e no go stop ASSU strike or me to de rock this MTN data bundle ooooooooo tongue

Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by wescoBaba: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good evening everybody,pls I need your help on how to get to calabar,have not being to that state before and am planing to go there,even stay there to watch super Eagle game against Ethiopia on Saturday,am currenty in ondo state,how much is T-fee from lagos,akure,benin to calabar? which transport company is good for the state and how many hour jounery.
Also how mush is accommodation there for an average nigerian like student and pls recommend names of hotel.thanks alot
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by mystical10: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU strike....abeg como me here.
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by ajasa4link: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
wescoBaba: Good evening everybody,pls I need your help on how to get to calabar,have not being to that state before and am planing to go there,even stay there to watch super Eagle game against Ethiopia on Saturday,am currenty in ondo state,how much is T-fee from lagos,akure,benin to calabar? which transport company is good for the state and how many hour jounery.
Also how mush is accommodation there for an average nigerian like student and pls recommend names of hotel.thanks alot
lol... wahala dey o
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by mystical10: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
wescoBaba: Good evening everybody,pls I need your help on how to get to calabar,have not being to that state before and am planing to go there,even stay there to watch super Eagle game against Ethiopia on Saturday,am currenty in ondo state,how much is T-fee from lagos,akure,benin to calabar? which transport company is good for the state and how many hour jounery.
take ABC transport from lagos to calabar direct, distance 10hrs-12hrs. if u re going from ondo drop at onitsha then enter calabar from there, for accommodation keep like 5k-10k depends on ur levels.hotels are uncountable in cal,
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by simdam500(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
GooseBaba: And some Bas_tard children will claim that their ancestors walked around na_ked until white men brought them trousers and shirt. I guess na white man promote beads and this correct aso oke wey wiz kid dey take form swagg... My guy carry on jare...more blessings....!!

no mind them joor... dey fit talk say naa white men introduce chair*sit*
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by creativemusic: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
and so ..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Network001(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
E move mi!!!...
He no 5n pass sanyeri
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Porthos: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wizkid mata again ?
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Getrich47(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
ammy4goodies: who c
ares!
viewind this thread alone showed u actuali cared undecided
ammy4goodies: who c
ares!
viewind this thread alone showed u actuali cared
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by FilesUpdator(f): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wizkeed

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos)