Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads (37137 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Jaybee3D(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Excuse me sir! Have u got .1% of his money? I guess not. Even if hez out of favour, its no big deal cuz nobody reigns forever. U don ever reign?
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by tellwisdom: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
What does this mean?? sad
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by osavasvic(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Whenever i open dis site, u guyz always impress me with ur info. but all of a sudden, u turn everythng upside down with funny n weightless/light info. Pls kindly stop dis.
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by sexychocho(f): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nice One Wizkid..... No Mind ENEMIEssssssssssssssssssssssssss, dem say dem go thro u punch bt dem no reach o eeee,dem say dem hate u but make u no send o eeeeeee.... Bad belle pple cheesy
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by bigbam: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
otunba ayodeji balogun. OMODEOLOWO 1 OF LASGIDI
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Xyge(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
ajasa4link:
Don't miss with my post angry

You meant to type 'mess' instead of 'miss', right?
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by costandi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adikam:
u don decide to ad dis ur yeye foot in al of 2days topic.jux dey look straight as u dey pas wit ur 10tos
8 toes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Robertbh(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dharn: I just don't like everything about dis guy.....out of favour chap #inmyopinion
You can hate him as you like. Who cares?
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
ammy4goodies: who cares!
e damn this is 2013,that use of word "who cares" is very stale,try another one!!!or na now the word reach ur village?u don't care and u opened the thread,u don't care and u still made a comment?can u see how foolish u are?those that do not care will not even bother to click on the topic because they are not interested at all,so carry ur "who cares" go front before I bounce on u!!!people dey talk u sef put mouth!!!quote me back if u wan make thunder fire u!!!!idiot!!!ehen back to the topic jare,well the picture is not so special but he does look cute and the thing fit am,the guy come resemble palm wine seller,lol,on a serious note he looks cute,but just don't know why I don't like his songs these days but am happy for him is making his money at his young age,at least he is better than some people wey be say na only once in a year dem dey eat better food and go still come nairaland dey shout"who cares"just to seek attention at least to console theirself and be hopeful that they get out of their poverty low life,awon oniranu!!!
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by HirstMOG(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
kay4all: And how has that affect the price of garri. Or does that have any influence in the price of petrol. Anything he like make him where na im sabi.

''Anything he like make him where na im sabi''hahahahhaha!! GEJ go soon setup a comitee 2 de investigate grama 4 9ja soon ooo!!
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by LeftRebel(m): 4:19am On Nov 13, 2013
rmaubsiau: just passing by
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

Without shoes? Another "shoeless" GEJ broda. God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by greggng: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2013
We should cultivate the habit of appreciating ourselves . This guy has done well for himself and the country. I don't like the idea that someone will say he hates him for no just cause. Would you ve prefered he is a teror to the society?
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Olurose(f): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2013
And how does dat affect us or does dat guaratee ASUU strike to be called off? Abeg make una find reasonable things take do front page.
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by renod(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Justicemy: @op i wore smetin lyk dat yesterday why didnt i get all the hype wizkid is gettn now ?? Na because i no de sing ?
lmao
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by notinmege: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2013
He hardly closes his mouth
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by AnnMaree(f): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2013
rmaubsiau: just passing by
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2013

[size=14pt]Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

So much hating but the guy has like 30,000 views.............

Keep on rocking jare grin grin grin grin

Iwo badt gaaaan!![/size]!
Re: Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads by buddyboi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Adikam:
u don decide to ad dis ur yeye foot in al of 2days topic.jux dey look straight as u dey pas wit ur 10tos
Actually 8 toes cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.