Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. (1692 Views)

Have I Just Been Defrauded By 1ST BANK? / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dont know where to post this, moderators, you can help me move it to the appropriate section.

I am an online importer, I sell android tablets. The prices of the tablets isn't stable. So I dont wanna buy 10 pieces and later the price should now be reduced, and I have to buy 10 to enjoy cheap prices. I decided to form alliance with my nairaland friends, Soyedele1 and mukcech.

Soyedele1 said he needs two and mukcech too said he needs two so I am going so I decided to go for 6 pieces making 10 pieces. We striked the deal last week and they both promised to send their money this week. Soyedele sent his money on Sunday and mukcech sent his today. Soyedele transferred #46,000 into my account on Sunday and mukcech paid #46,000 into my account.

I proceeded to bank this morning to withdraw their #92,000, withdrawn more #46,000 also from my account GT account which makes a total of #138,000.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by tajulasblog(f): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
please contact ur bank oh.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
I went to the counter to fund my online card, I gave the woman the money, she counted #100,000 first, when she wanna start counting the remaining #38,000 that was how the AC caught fire, everyone started shouting, I thought it was boko-haram or thieves. When I looked back, I saw the AC burning at the door, the whole building had been covered with smokes, everyone rushed out, I also ran out.

When I got outside, I remembered I haven't collected my teller and the woman hasn't posted the money and my money is with her. Also remembered the money is for business and the larger percentage belong to my nairaland friends who trusted me with such money and which had never met me before.

So I dropped the tablet with me, removed my shirt, covered my nose and I ran back into the banking hall.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by Swiftboy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Friend call your bank customer care! Tell em there has been a mistake or other-wise,consider it as a loan you'll pay for latter.*my own 1kobo
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by Danielsachs(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you went to the counter and not atm, I think the cashier credited your account instead of debiting it.....I was once a victim too. So go back to the bank bro to lodge the complaint.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
On getting to the woman seat, she had ran away, I couldn't find her again, so I saw my teller on her seat, I picked it up, followed the bank exit route and I held it as evidence should incase the money isn't deposited. I coughed and suffered for my action, till now I cant really differentiate between odours around me.

It was today I submitted alert form for the card so bank didn't alert me. I was disturbed cos I have to make my payment tonight so that my seller can ship the tabs on Wednesday after payment confirmation.

I searched google on how I can check my account balance with sms but only found that of GT bank. So around 9:30 I worked my way down to the ATM, slotted my card, checked my balance and I found out the bank deposited twice of my money. #276,000 instead of #138,000. The initial amount increased by #276,000 instead of #138,000.

So the good people of Nairaland what do I?. Leave them to check?, lodge a report?. But my own payment has to be made latest 4:00 AM tonight.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
tajulasblog: please contact ur bank oh.

Noted.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by johnwizey: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Shey make i forward my account number
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 3:16am On Nov 12, 2013
johnwizey: Shey make i forward my account number

Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Swiftboy: Friend call your bank customer care! Tell em there has been a mistake or other-wise,consider it as a loan you'll pay for latter.*my own 1kobo

Thanks boss.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
You dont need nairaland for this. Just go to the bank to resolve this issue. at least you went in there when you could have suffocated.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
shawnmayour: You dont need nairaland for this. Just go to the bank to resolve this issue. at least you went in there when you could have suffocated.

Yes boss. I need my order payment to be confirmed online first, my statement of account which I know they will delay before I can lodge complain. Advised by a banker. Thanks boss
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mukhcech(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
The only way this Error can be traced is if you had filled the Deposit Data form with the real amount u had paid to the Cashier.Knowing this fully well. The bankers on the Counter that day will be the ones to bear the brunt unless, the fire had reached the section where the Monies were kept. I will suggest as a Good man that I knw you are to visit the bank and discuss this with the Cashier you had made the transaction with since you still had the Teller you filled with your own hands. I hope u will meet the lady on sit-Unlikely if the Error had been discovered.I also hope that you are not the one who had made the gross mistake i.e Not writing the actual amount of the Cash you deposited. Allah Knws best.In all Just follow your Heart.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
mukhcech: The only way this Error can be traced is if you had filled the Deposit Data form with the real amount u had paid to the Cashier.Knowing this fully well. The bankers on the Counter that day will be the ones to bear the brunt unless, the fire had reached the section where the Monies were kept. I will suggest as a Good man that I knw you are to visit the bank and discuss this with the Cashier you had made the transaction with since you still had the Teller you filled with your own hands. I hope u will meet the lady on sit-Unlikely if the Error had been discovered.I also hope that you are not the one who had made the gross mistake i.e Not writing the actual amount of the Cash you deposited. Allah Knws best.In all Just follow your Heart.

Thanks boss. I went to get my statement of account today, the money didn't reflect on it. Checked on atm and customer care its there. I will tell them when our own money on ledger balance is removed so that it won't affect our order.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2013
Now I have returned their money but they have stolen #2,000 from my bank account. Balance is #12,000 from customer care and alert. Its #10,000 checking from ATM. They said they don't understand what's happening and I should go to Lagos from Osogbo. I promise never to return this kind of money. Gonna withdraw it and close the account
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by ksabid(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
mayorall: Now I have returned their money but they have stolen #2,000 from my bank account. Balance is #12,000 from customer care and alert. Its #10,000 checking from ATM. They said they don't understand what's happening and I should go to Lagos from Osogbo. I promise never to return this kind of money. Gonna withdraw it and close the account

Don't be discouraged. You did what was right. Honesty is the best policy. Always.
Re: I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. by mayorall(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
ksabid:

Don't be discouraged. You did what was right. Honesty is the best policy. Always.

Its somehow boss. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

MMM MAVRO: Care To Sell Yours? / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria / 4 Years Old Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.