Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week (50542 Views)

Get Qsat Q23g Satellite Receiver And Enjoy Free 200 Channels For 1yr / Dstv Opens All Premium Channels For Free / Free To Air Decoder(watch Over 5000 Channels For Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by abacusCm(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
DTSV?is it a political party?abeg Emma help me on that my Gotv jare
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by edey2real: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dstv have always been free for the wise ones in this country.
I will never pay monthly subscription for repeated programs.
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by adamsmith81(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
i was wondering wat apen but mnets are nt showing
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by haibe(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
I noticed dstv removed dsny from the 7800 bouquet.
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Mickey7(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
adamsmith81: i was wondering wat apen but mnets are nt showing
yh but u'll be able to view all mnet channels dis weekend sat-monday morning..u guys dnt watch adverts .follow dstv on twitter @dstvng so U won't miss open weekends..teebu u can tweet @dem
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by auchman88(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dsthieves is always free for me. My boy takes care of that lols
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by macdelene(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dstv ko Dstv ni, if u want to watch good movie u will be ready to pay thru ur nose month. I beg make I stick to my CMTV. grin
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Youngpo413: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
homesteady:
Those channels that use to show correct hollywood movies are not working

Actio x?
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Damalex4luv(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mine į̸̸̨§ not showing oooo
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Swegzfreak: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Shebi na ur papa get am #olodo
benkings: na wa ooo...so people still pay every month for DSTV sub. Mine has bin all free!
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Boss13: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
edey2real: Dstv have always been free for the wise ones in this country.
I will never pay monthly subscription for repeated programs.

Actually my friend watches DSTV for free with his strong decoder and HD channels too. He was the one who informed me about the SKY HD stations. The guy never pays for subscription. Me I don't want that, I don't want to violate any regulations and end up damaging my reputation. So I told him I will keep paying for my DSTV subscription. Can't go to jail because of N11,000.
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by hardbody: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Excelboi: *switching on my dstv decoder after abandoning it for almost 2months.

Its probably more than 6months i last went to the part of the sitting room where the decoder is sitting and gathering dust, so will it still work for me? I plan to watch the free channels until the period is over and i can switch off again till when next....
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by sammydon24: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pls wht of Gotv,is it inclusive too
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Beaf!:
My DSTV has always been absolutely FREE
You are one of those using strong decoder n mobile network sim abi. God is watching you in HD. tongue
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by babs787(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
All channels are free for now with exception to M net channels which would show only for Saturday and Sunday.
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by haibe(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Boss13:

Actually my friend watches DSTV for free with his strong decoder and HD channels too. He was the one who informed me about the SKY HD stations. The guy never pays for subscription. Me I don't want that, I don't want to violate any regulations and end up damaging my reputation. So I told him I will keep paying for my DSTV subscription. Can't go to jail because of N11,000.

for this naija wen people dey steal money buy armoured vehicle na him you dey call 11k jailing? who go jail you sef, shey the same people wen dey chop our money?
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by ohuegbeair(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
For we wey no dey any package ...e go work for us ??
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by bola4dprec(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
In reference to the message received from DSTV, Premium channels will be available from 11 to 17 of Nov 2013 meaning that the package is for we DSTV # 1500 monthly subscriber if you the type whom stick to #3300 and above per month the freebies is not for you
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by ajeyomiademola: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
THIS IS REALLY NOT WORTH CELEBRATING!!!
THESE GUYS (DSTV) ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD FOR THIS NATION-
DO I TALK ABOUT THEIR CONSTANT INCREASE IN TARIFFS,
POOR NETWORK SIGNALS OR THE LONG QUEUES THAT YOU WILL ENVISAGE
AND ENCOUNTER WHILE MAKING THOSE PAYMENTS. COME TO THINK OF IT,
A MORE RECENT TREND IN THE COMPANY IS TO ''MANIPULATE YOUR DECODER'' FROM THEIR END
AND TELL YOU TO BUY ANOTHER ONE; THAT IT CANNOT BE REPAIRED - THEY ARE REALLY CHEATING US
THE IRONY OF IT ALL IS THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO PATRONIZE THEM
BECAUSE OF THE ABSENCE OF COMPETING FIRMS IN THE INDUSTRY.
WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING NIGERIANS, WHEN COMPARED TO THAT WHICH THEY
CHARGE OUR SOUTH AFRICAN COUNTERPART IS QUITE EXORBITANT
WHEN IT RAINS, SIGNAL AUTOMATICALLY GOES OFF......

THE TRUTH BE TOLD,.... WE CAN'T CONTINUE, THRIVE OR EVEN SURVIVE ON THIS FORMULA

WHAT SEEMS PATHETIC AND PAINFUL TO ME THE MOST IS THAT OUR YOUTHS ON NAIRALAND ARE EVEN CELEBRATING THE 1 WEEK 'ENSLAVEMENT'.

ITS TIME TO RE-ORIENTATE OURSELVES....

THANK YOU......

ADEMOLA IS MY NAME...

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Boss13: I am in contact with someone who can install SKY dish so that I can watch sky stations. Though the installation and set up cost is quite expensive, the running cost isn't compared to DSTV and there are over a 1,000 stations to watch from. Plus, seeing new movies quicker than DSTV viewers and on HD too.
This is the real deal!

Pweedylipsmoi:
Aw av u bin watching it 4 free, can u share d details here or bera still pm d details to me...plssssssss

homesteady:
Biko! Please share your secret! wink

hmmm.It's top secret ooo :O :O. Who knows, you might even be multichoice staffs. tongue tongue
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Mannylex(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
haibe:

I felt bad too when I noticed they showed those u17 nigerian matches in ss5 when pple who pay 7000+ won't be able to watch it, this is a way to deprive us and is very bad.

I think dstv needs to be banned in nigeria until they start treating us the way they treat south africa, an average man in SA wont find it hard to watch all stations on dstv because it is cheap unlike in nigeria where you have to pay 12k to watch all the channels which is too bad.

I hate thise dstv guys, we really need an indigenous satellite, I heard tinubu is planning on one. I hope its true.
All the u17 matches including the final were shown on super sport select 2 that even those on 3000k bouquet receive.
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Cimbi(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dstv? when I've got CTL to watch virtually all live matches apart from Bundesliga
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by haibe(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mannylex:
All the u17 matches including the final were shown on super sport select 2 that even those on 3000k bouquet receive.

All? you watched Nigeria Vs iraq on SSelect 2?
or Nigeria Vs Iran?
or Nigeria Vs uruguay?

That your supersport select must have supernatural powers then..

They were showed on SS4/SS5
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
saxywale:
You are one of those using strong decoder n mobile network sim abi. God is watching you in HD. tongue
just as God is watching dstv that is cheating us in Nigeria
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by haibe(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
IYA NGBALI: just as God is watching dstv that is cheating us in Nigeria

is strong decoder illegal?
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
saxywale:
This is the real deal!

hmmm.It's top secret ooo :O :O. Who knows, you might even be multichoice staffs. tongue tongue
abeg no tell am o,no let dem burst our awoof market
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by richoko60: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
I saw it this afternoon, thought it was a mistake but remembered dstv opened all their channels for free on a weekend sometime this year, its all business strategy jareee, Mitchweee why didn't they open all their channels for free on the weekend of EPL matches
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
haibe:

is strong decoder illegal?
I support the cheating of dstv in any form
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
ajeyomi ademola: THIS IS REALLY NOT WORTH CELEBRATING!!!
THESE GUYS (DSTV) ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD FOR THIS NATION-
DO I TALK ABOUT THEIR CONSTANT INCREASE IN TARIFFS,
POOR NETWORK SIGNALS OR THE LONG QUEUES THAT YOU WILL ENVISAGE
AND ENCOUNTER WHILE MAKING THOSE PAYMENTS. COME TO THINK OF IT,
A MORE RECENT TREND IN THE COMPANY IS TO ''MANIPULATE YOUR DECODER'' FROM THEIR END
AND TELL YOU TO BUY ANOTHER ONE; THAT IT CANNOT BE REPAIRED - THEY ARE REALLY CHEATING US
THE IRONY OF IT ALL IS THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO PATRONIZE THEM
BECAUSE OF THE ABSENCE OF COMPETING FIRMS IN THE INDUSTRY.
WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING NIGERIANS, WHEN COMPARED TO THAT WHICH THEY
CHARGE OUR SOUTH AFRICAN COUNTERPART IS QUITE EXORBITANT
WHEN IT RAINS, SIGNAL AUTOMATICALLY GOES OFF......

THE TRUTH BE TOLD,.... WE CAN'T CONTINUE, THRIVE OR EVEN SURVIVE ON THIS FORMULA

WHAT SEEMS PATHETIC AND PAINFUL TO ME THE MOST IS THAT OUR YOUTHS ON NAIRALAND ARE EVEN CELEBRATING THE 1 WEEK 'ENSLAVEMENT'.

ITS TIME TO RE-ORIENTATE OURSELVES....

THANK YOU......

ADEMOLA IS MY NAME...
Ademola stop wasting you time load hundred naira in your sim card and watch all dstv channels free
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by haibe(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Ademola stop wasting you time load hundred naira in your sim card and watch all dstv channels free

please check your inbox

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000 / Ask Questions About W3a On 7 Degree East Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.