Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Importance Of Cbt Exams Especially Jamb Candidates 2014/2015. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Importance Of Cbt Exams Especially Jamb Candidates 2014/2015. (2037 Views)

JAMB: Candidates Queue For Security Check Under Hot Weather (Pic) / [photo]:ui Post Utme Top 6 Candidates-2014/2015 / Change Of Cbt Examination Dates For Utme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Cbt Exams Especially Jamb Candidates 2014/2015. by EmmCHy(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Many people failed paper and pencil test not because the are not intelligent but because of some errors made which i will list below
1) Blunt shading
2) Double shading
3) Omission of a question
Though this errors can be adverted by some people, this mistake occour every year.
Importance of cbt exams.
1) You get your result almost immediately or atmost 24 hours
2) No error due to double shadin. There is no how you will double shade in cbt exams. when you want to change your answers, it is very easy and fast.
Re: Importance Of Cbt Exams Especially Jamb Candidates 2014/2015. by EmmCHy(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2013
3) When you click your answers, it has been recorded so there is no risk of blaunt shading
4) All unanswer questions are usually in red colour, so when you see a question in red, you will know that you havent answer the question and you prevent omision of question
5) You will be fast especially if you are used to computers before. instead of shading with 1 min, you will click in 20 secs.
Re: Importance Of Cbt Exams Especially Jamb Candidates 2014/2015. by EmmCHy(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Hint on answering cbt exams.
1) Dont ever click on submit unless you have answered all the questions and crosscheck them but note that you may not have enought time to crosscheck so try to be perfect in answering the questions
2) When it is less than 1 mins to the end of the exam, click the submit botton
3) You must adhere strictly to instrustions if you want to pass.
MOST IMPORTANTLY. Pray to GOD and calm yourself during the exam. computer wont hurt you. I wish you all success in your jamb and post jamb
Re: Importance Of Cbt Exams Especially Jamb Candidates 2014/2015. by EmmCHy(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Bonus...you must get to the exam center an hour before the exam in case you will need anything. When doing your jamb registration, choose cbt and i hope this little article will help you very much. Once again, success to u. If you need more help, add me on facebook with AKANO EMMANUEL AYANFE or on 2go with EMMCHY. GOD bless you all
Re: Importance Of Cbt Exams Especially Jamb Candidates 2014/2015. by CaptainMedal(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Thank you alot emmchy u will see my friend reguest @ medal15.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics For Hnd/bsc And Nd / Photo : Can You Solve It? / FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.