Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions (2043 Views)

FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS / Funaab Post-utme Screening Result For 2017/2018 Released / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions by ChikaJones: 1:27am On Mar 27, 2016
FUNAAB is easily one of the best universities of Agriculture in the country. Their Post UME Examinations is easy to fail and easy to pass. The key is to start preparing on time.

The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, or FUNAAB, (FUNAAB) was established on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government when four universities of technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two universities of agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi.
On the same date, Professor Nurudeen Olorun-Nimbe Adedipe was appointed the pioneer Vice-Chancellor of the university. Professor Adedipe officially assumed duty on 28 January 1988. For many years the date which Professor Adedipe assumed duty was wrongly adopted as the foundation day. Following a revisit to the instrument setting up the university, a council decision at its 53rd statutory meeting in June 2010 reverted the foundation date to 1 January 1988 as prescribed by the law which established the university.

I have heard that the school sometimes recycles old questions, used in previous years, so i started searching for past questions, i got some really nice ones at:

http://pastquestionsandanswers.com/post-utme-latest-updates-how-to-get-funaab-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/

I am still on the lookout for more information about the school and how they set their Post UTME. Does anyone know the date for the FUNAAB post utme yet? Please let me know.

Thanks Guys and success in advance.
Re: FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions by Kingsley10000: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2016
what's their cut off for jamb ,my sister got 198,agricultural admin .....should she change school ?
Re: FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions by ajahexcel(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
she can apply for the post utme, but she needsscore high in post utme as agreggate score from jamb and post utme will decide cutoff

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of Exam Question Set 4 Students By A Lecturer In Odumegwu Ojukwu University / UNIJOS 2017/2018 Merit List Out | How To Check / UTME 2019: JAMB Top Scorer, Ekene Gets Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.