Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nigerian Singer, 9ice, Has Finally Decided To Flaunt His Adorable Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, 9ice, Has Finally Decided To Flaunt His Adorable Twins (1081 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) / Paul Okoye & His Adorable Son Pose For Lovely Selfie / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, 9ice, Has Finally Decided To Flaunt His Adorable Twins by Afriface: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2013
After breaking up with Toni Payne, 9ice got into another relationship with an Abuja based lady and in no time, they welcomed a set of twins. 9ice before now did not admit he had twins to the press. But I guess all that is gone now. He now feels comfortable flaunting them. He says they are one of his reasons to live another day on earth. Cute! See another beautiful picture of them below.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/11/nigerian-singer-9ice-has-finally.html

Re: Nigerian Singer, 9ice, Has Finally Decided To Flaunt His Adorable Twins by cyara(f): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
Why did he deny that he had twins in the first place only for him to show them to the public now. Well we are not interested. He can have quadriplets for all i care
Re: Nigerian Singer, 9ice, Has Finally Decided To Flaunt His Adorable Twins by ajasa4link: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2013
wow, beautiful kids he's got there....proud little bundle of joy.....I pray God answers those whom I know who are in dire need of such bundle of joy
Re: Nigerian Singer, 9ice, Has Finally Decided To Flaunt His Adorable Twins by tpia5: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
They resemble him sha, lord have mercy.

Well, i guess people can stop asking if he and toni payne are getting back together.

Btw, the twins seem very close in age to toni's kid.

(1) (Reply)

Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman, Says Akon / 2face Loving Message To Annie Idibia On Her Birthday / Kim Kardashian Lies Atop Her White Range Rover In Throwback-see The Sexy Shot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.