Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) (34139 Views)

Paul Okoye And Son, Andre Step Out In Matching Oufit (photo) / Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities' Kids Step Out In Their Cultural Outfit For Cultural Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by arena2007: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
The proud dad spent time with his Cameron and Aliona after school today. He told his wife Lola, she missed out...
So cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbsdpmysCd/?taken-by=peterpsquare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by arena2007: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
wink wink wink

CHECKOUT MORE LOVELY PICS OF PETER AND HIS WONDERFUL KIDS >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/peter-okoye-and-his-adorable-kids-step-out.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by doughziay: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Op will open a thread and still be FTC
Later they'll say our politicians are not doing things right

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by juniorportland(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
lovely family

God bless my hustle so I can give me kids the best

juniorportland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Topccy007: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Silver spoon kids. They may never know what suffering looks like.
May our hustle pay as we struggle to thru life.

Buh remember hard work with prayer is the sure way to success.

Hit like if u want a good life for ur family....

229 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by ellahzy(f): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
chai.. umuoma

in fact I'll marry a chocolate/dark man tongue

cute kids

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by jamex93(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
beautiful!! God bless you kids

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cute pix

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by raziboi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
not my business

!!! we talking money.... only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by optional1(f): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cute kids

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by ireneony(f): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Paul's kid is way finer than them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by hobermener: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fuel is still scarce angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Lordabas: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
After stepping inside Lola and poured his akamu, he is now stepping out with the product from stepping in. I'm sure now he is alredy doing step up and step down on top Lola body

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
The Okoyes are taking over Tonto Dikeh and Olajumoke's spots on FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by classical15(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
OK. nice. next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
I can c d son wil also b a good dancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by IceMan85(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
ellahzy:
chai.. umuoma

cute kids
I am perfect match for you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by smsshola(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
who im EPP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by smsshola(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
who im EPP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lovely kids. May the Lord continue to order ur steps as u grow.
Luv u n ur parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Daughter has dads face, son has mums face. Cute. kiss

Children are a blessing. May our quiver be full of them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by 1Dray(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
ellahzy:

Na for mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Olamipapa(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
ellahzy:
chai.. umuoma

cute kids

Here I am for you. Let's get along and you will forever appreciate dual relationship with me and thank your Creator and I believe I would also do the same having you in my life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by M400(f): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
O boy!!!!! Lola's gene make sense for dis children body. Just imagine if peter married a dark girl, e children go just be like mercy Johnson children.#just saying my mind oo,no offence#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Dainikel(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wow! This is lovely! Such adorable kids!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Dainikel(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
M400:
O boy!!!!! Lola's gene make sense for dis children body. Just imagine if peter married a dark girl, e children go just be like mercy Johnson children.#just saying my mind oo,no offence#
Lol, kinda true...Lola's really gorgeous!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by deplay24(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cute kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
ellahzy:
chai.. umuoma

cute kids
am chocolate, am rich my father is dasuki, when can i come with my people to pay ur price-bride?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
doughziay:
Op will open a thread and still be FTC

Later they'll say our politicians are not doing things right

Walai stinginess full d op blood! Whch kin thin b ds.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Or Falz: Who Wore The Yellow Suit Better? / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.