Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures (3992 Views)

Made-In-Akwa Ibom Electricity Meters Hit Market In March (photo) / Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja / Cost Of Different Sources Of Electricity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Our world is full of strange and amazing people and we endeavor to unleash all those weird characters and bring them to your attention.

Rajmohan Nair of India is one of them. He has the ability to conduct high voltage of electric power from his body without any harm to his body.

For a common man, 1 ampere of electric current is too much and it can lead a human to death. But amazingly Rajmohan has the ability to conduct 10 ampere of Electric current without harming his body. This means his body resists 10 times more electricity than a normal human.

Rajmohan folds open wire to his naked body and connects a light bulb, iron plate and other electronic devices and turn the power on. All the electronic equipment worked perfectly and Raj felt no harm due to electric current. This has been witnessed by thousands of people and the below video will amazed you too.

..the truth is that I tried to do more investigation concerning this man and I discover that he is just unique..after watching the video concerning how he discovered the gift at the age of eight years when he was about to commit suicide after the tragic death of his father and mother, he jump into a fenced transformer and nothing happen to him and since then he choose life to death using his strange gift to entertain people then.

..and now there was a team of expert from America who visited him to verify and confirm the claim so maybe he is just different anyway..!

Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by weazley(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by Lawconfessor(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin B4 nko, how electric power go smite dis kind skin?
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by twogood: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
This ain't normal. Some sort of demonic possession
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by fr3do(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hit him with 660 volts 15 amps
If he wont fall
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by ajasa4link: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
until this guy hold high tension wire and.he no die, I reserve my comment undecided
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
fr3do: Hit him with 660 volts 15 amps
If he wont fall

..the truth is that I tried to do more investigation concerning this man and I discover that he is just unique..after watching the video concerning how he discovered the gift at the age of eight years when he was about to commit suicide after the tragic death of his father and mother, he jump into a fenced transformer and nothing happen to him and since then he choose life to death using his strange gift to entertain people then.

..and now there was a team of expert from America who visited him to verify and confirm the claim so maybe he is just different anyway..!

Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2013

Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by Seun(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Does this story have a reputable source?
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by Arosa(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: Does this story have a reputable source?

I saw him on TV, he is supposed to be a super human. He is certified by Stan Lee himself.
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: Does this story have a reputable source?

..investigate yourself, you have your internet at your disposer though I have watched the video(Documentary) personally..!
I am a physics Technologist I was also curious like you when I first saw it you may do your own findings too..but take care and dont attempt any of the stunt please..!

1 Like

Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by Lilimax(f): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
This is serious?
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by Dygeasy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Does He Actually Look Normal Like That? undecided

He Looks Demented, Distorted And Debilitated.
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013

I watched Mr Raj's documentary on one of "Stan Lee's superhumans" sometime ago cool

1 Like

Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
akubudejud: Our world is full of strange and amazing people and we endeavor to unleash all those weird characters and bring them to your attention.

Rajmohan Nair of India is one of them. He has the ability to conduct high voltage of electric power from his body without any harm to his body.

For a common man, 1 ampere of electric current is too much and it can lead a human to death. But amazingly Rajmohan has the ability to conduct 10 ampere of Electric current without harming his body. This means his body resists 10 times more electricity than a normal human.

Rajmohan folds open wire to his naked body and connects a light bulb, iron plate and other electronic devices and turn the power on. All the electronic equipment worked perfectly and Raj felt no harm due to electric current. This has been witnessed by thousands of people and the below video will amazed you too.

Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by ajasa4link: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
hmmmm...since this one Don hug transformer and no die,na wetin go come happen now?
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dygeasy: Does He Actually Look Normal Like That? undecided

He Looks Demented, Distorted And Debilitated.

..if he is normal, well I can not answer that question but I know it is all about his body structure that is uniquely form at birth..!
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by Dannylux: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
funny looking creature
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by kzokul(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na pure india jazz d manchi dey use.......shikena
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by Olugbenger(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Indian jazz.
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by strangest(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wet transformer... Just a hug... Then I will believe
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by horlajide: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
All I can think of is Voodoo
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by dridowu: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by fedoralahot(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
this dude never jam naija transformer!
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by ZACHIE: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
make him come try okokomaiko light Nah.
place wia light dey hibernate for weeks and when the light finally show face Na with vex.
him go roast pass Johnnie the NEPA man.
by the way again, Johnnie, RIP.

1 Like

Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2013
..no matter what your views are this man is different,trying to look for the kind of electricity that will kill him is not the issue here many recognized science body as certified this fit you know because he is not from America we seems not to appreciate this...trust the American any little stunt will head straight to the Guinness book of record,nevertheless don't go and try any of his least stunt Otherwise..!
....just in a lighter mood. remain blessed.
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by wirinet(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
The report is slightly misleading. It is not exactly current that is dangerous but voltage. A 12v ac or dc passing through the body is harmless, the current will depend on the resistance of the body. A 110 ac voltage passing through the body can be harmful but not fatal. That is why the us and Japan uses 110V, to avoid fatalities in case of electricution. Meanwhile 220V, which is our own standard is fatal. If you take the full brunt of 220V without any insulation whatsoever, you chance of surviving is very slim.

If 415V (voltage before step down from your transformer) pass through any animal(including humans), the animal would quickly dehydrate and catch fire. Now imagine what will happen if you touch those 125,000volts that feed the subsections. You would simply vapourize.

Having said that people have different tolerance level to electric current depending on the amount of salt in our bodies. But that still does not mean any living thing can survive 415 volts.
So they should tell us the voltage passing through the man's body and not the current
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
wirinet: The report is slightly misleading. It is not exactly current that is dangerous but voltage. A 12v ac or dc passing through the body is harmless, the current will depend on the resistance of the body. A 110 ac voltage passing through the body can be harmful but not fatal. That is why the us and Japan uses 110V, to avoid fatalities in case of electricution. Meanwhile 220V, which is our own standard is fatal. If you take the full brunt of 220V without any insulation whatsoever, you chance of surviving is very slim.

If 415V (voltage before step down from your transformer) pass through any animal(including humans), the animal would quickly dehydrate and catch fire. Now imagine what will happen if you touch those 125,000volts that feed the subsections. You would simply vapourize.

Having said that people have different tolerance level to electric current depending on the amount of salt in our bodies. But that still does not mean any living thing can survive 415 volts.
So they should tell us the voltage passing through the man's body and not the current

..any how don't try any of the stunt yourself..God bless you.!
Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by iterator25: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Until he hugs our transformer, I refuse to believe sad

1 Like

Re: The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures by akubudejud(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2013
iterator25: Until he hugs our transformer, I refuse to believe sad

..you are not compelled to believe but to be informed..! laugh.!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satellite Night View Of Europe / Japan Accepts America Robot Challenge - War! / Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.