Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Passenger And Conductor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Passenger And Conductor (2500 Views)

When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Akpors The Stupid Passenger And The Ghost Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger And Conductor by Ib(f): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2006
When a certain Mr. John Akpabio boarded a Cele-Ijesha-bound commercial bus at Oshodi, he never bargained that he would later find himself at CMS in central Lagos. But that was exactly what happened. This is because no sooner had the bus taken off from Oshodi than he dozed off, oblivious of whatever was happening around him.

Unfortunately for him, he was still fast asleep when the bus passed Cele Bus-stop where he was supposed to alight. And unknown to him, the conductor had from this point started calling a new destination which happens to be CMS.

When Mr. Akpabio suddenly woke up from his breeze-induced doze, he discovered that the bus had just passed Tin Can Bus-stop, with the conductor screaming: CMS straight! And to his amazement, the conductor had approached and asked him to pay his fare for CMS. "Ah-ah, where are we? Conductor have we reached Cele?" he asked in confusion, his voice laced with panic. "Which Cele? Cele wey we don pass tey-tey. Na CMS we dey go so," the conductor replied.

But in a twist in the tale, the conductor chose not to believe the man’s explanation that he was supposed to disembark at Cele, insisting that the man must pay the bus fare for the ride to CMS. According to the conductor: "You want to use head for me, abi. So, I go come you carry from Cele to CMS for free. Shey them tell you say I come Lagos come do mugu. Abeg, give me my money jooo!"

And Mr. Akpabio’s response to this was: "You’re mad! Did I tell you that I’m going to CMS before? Was it not Cele I told you I will be getting down when I entered your bus at Oshodi? Instead you brought me to CMS and want me to pay you again. You’re not serious. In fact, you should refund me the money I paid you before so that I can take another bus back to Cele".

The argument raged on until the bus finally got to CMS. With neither conductor or passenger ready to shift ground the duo was soon locked in a wrestling match. It took the intervention of some Road Safety officials to disengage them and settle the bitter quarrel.
Re: Passenger And Conductor by Garuba(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
What??!!! Where's the punchline, that didnt make sense to me angry
Re: Passenger And Conductor by Ttayo1(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2006
Dat wasn't funny. sad angry
Re: Passenger And Conductor by trumic(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hahahahaha, LMAO,

ehmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Did I just laugh?
Re: Passenger And Conductor by Tmoni(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2006
angry are we suppose to laugh angry angry angry
Re: Passenger And Conductor by kellygirl(f): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2006
if una nor laugh,na una headache. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one IB
Re: Passenger And Conductor by tEsLim(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2007
Whats gone wrong with ur sense of judgement. This ian't a joke dude
Re: Passenger And Conductor by PoDeep(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2007
LOL.you nairaland folks have no sense of humour,don't y'all know thats the funniest joke in 'idiotsville'?
Re: Passenger And Conductor by angelz(f): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2007
Aint funny. Joke is supose 2 mak one lauf. Instead, am angry.
Re: Passenger And Conductor by feyitai(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2007
undecided not funny.
Re: Passenger And Conductor by tardeh: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2007
Dat was so dryyyyyyyyy.
Re: Passenger And Conductor by kaypinchi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2007
I was laughing my head off until I scrolled to your phd msgs.

Na wah 4 una o! If that is not funny I dare any of U to write a funnier joke.

I'm waiting, cheesy
Re: Passenger And Conductor by Alexos(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2007
is this supposed to be a joke

Abeg, na new year we dey oh, this act of 2006 should av been droped by now.
Re: Passenger And Conductor by Pamperme: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2007
@ ib
is dis suppose 2 be a joke or lipsrsealed?
Re: Passenger And Conductor by Mystique(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2007
Well, i thot jokes were supposed to be funny?? angry angry
Re: Passenger And Conductor by clarissa(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2007
yea it wasn't that funny but i think ib tried o its not that easy to come up wiv a joke at least 4 me smiley
Re: Passenger And Conductor by lilmadam(f): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2007
he would have been an easy one for ritualists or one chance buses grin
Re: Passenger And Conductor by smilinguy: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2007
this is outstanding. unfortunately, outstandingly dry. angry
Re: Passenger And Conductor by oliidell(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2007
IB THAT JOKE IS SERIOUS. PLEASE DO ME A FAV.
DONT EVER TRY PERFORMING AS A STAND-UP COMEDIAN.THEY'L NOT JUST THROW SATCHET WATER, U MIGHT SEE LIVE STONES ON STAGE.
Re: Passenger And Conductor by Icon(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2007
You guys have no sense of humour. That was so funny, happens only in Naija. IB, did this really happen?
Re: Passenger And Conductor by Iboroime(f): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2007
Why did U chose to use Mr Akpabio for such humour bankruptcy?
Next time, try ur hands on riddles or music; but if insist on jokes,then tell us where to laugh after such jokes.
Re: Passenger And Conductor by StMilli(f): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2007
Pls is dis supposed to be funny? shocked

If yes, where am i supposed to laugh and roll on d floor? undecided
Re: Passenger And Conductor by mimiko(f): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2007
if the original post is'nt funny atleast the rplies re hilarious so its not time wasting afterall
@ IB
its just that wen u want to say something about bus conductoe or driver or anything rerlated to that people always expect much
Re: Passenger And Conductor by nt4dmasses(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
Chic you can get beta thangs doing than yanning balls. Do some make-up.

(1) (Reply)

The New Dollar Bill! / Three O'clock / Amazing Photo of pretiebony..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.