Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Best States To Serve As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best States To Serve As A Corper (1932 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Best States To Serve As A Corper by Kingsley1000(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Which state is the best for nysc. The assessment should be based on things like
How much is their state alawi and how frequent they pay?

How friendly are the citizens of the state?

How cheap is the state in terms of foodstuffs, accomodation etc.

Security from boko haram and village cultism?

Possibility of starting life as a youth there and business opportunities there?

Finally, enjoyment unto ... as a corper.
Pls your views will be highly appreciated cos i am graduating this year just after ASUU strike by God's grace and i don't know which state to serve. I believe there are some people that are in the same dillemma like me. So lets share our views.
Re: Best States To Serve As A Corper by yokiti: 12:30am On Nov 13, 2013

(1)

Tell Us How NYSC Travel And Inside Your Various Camp Is Going? / Ogun Corpers Let's Meet Here (batch B, Stream II) / Cbn Honors Nysc Members With Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.