Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tourism/travel Expert At Your Service - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourism/travel Expert At Your Service (799 Views)

Top Ten Categories Of Tourism Travel Destinations In The World / Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) / Tourism Can Bring Serious Income to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourism/travel Expert At Your Service by DrObinna(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
I am a Travel expert and tourism consultant. You want to visit any where in the West Coast, Ghana,Cotonu,Togo, Sengal, Gambia, Nigeria for Honeymoon, Vacation or for business then i am the man you need to talk to. I know the nook and cranies of these countries like the back of my hand. I could even help you make the links for business if that is what you are after.

You need Hotel accomodations, parties in very out of the places, boat rides, or Night out in any of these towns, that will give you a local quality content experience, then you are talking to the Guy who gives you a good time that turns into a good memory of a life time.

Just  drop a line of what you need and you are sure to get it and more!  wink

Re: Tourism/travel Expert At Your Service by naijadiva2(f): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
IT'S A SCAM.

aren't you the same guy that claimed to be a nutritionist in the food section?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-151465.0.html
Re: Tourism/travel Expert At Your Service by DrObinna(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2008
Naiji Diva or what stupid name you are called by! Yes, I am the same GUY! and it is definely not a SCAM. But the advert of an intelligent brain that is able to do so much than YOU baby M.D. can ever think about. So For the simple fact that I can be able to carry out two professional functions show you that amount of Greymatter in my Skull. You Know the Difference between Travel and Tourism? I guess not. And What About a Consultant and an Agent? Two big for you brain to assimilate. Okay send me a line and i will help you with clearifications!
Re: Tourism/travel Expert At Your Service by IncaGold(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2008
the poster reminds me of Dr. Johnson the scam Manchester United agent that was shown in a BBC programme conning young and innocent Nigerians. No offence, just that you look alike and he's a Dr as well.

(1) (Reply)

Do Shengen Embassies In Nigeria Stamp E-passport After They Deny You Visa ? Help / Help With Germany / Wat Does It Take 2 Live&work In Canada As An Highly Skilled Worker As A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.