Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. (799 Views)

Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / We Almost Won The Eaglets – Sweden Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by jhidey08(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Reactions trail d announcement of 2million Naira reward for the Eaglets by GEJ. Some Nigerians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ of the opinion dat the money is too small while sum aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ against it saying dat is too much 4 dier ages. Sum also said d President could av looked 4 a way 2 invest d money in dier names. Wot's ur take on dis, fellow Nairalanders.
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by eyenCalabar(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
You talk first, was it right?
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by bastien: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dat money to small,looking at our economy,some of them came from a poor family,n there family will b looking at there money

BTW weitin 2mila wan do,e no build/hus! E no even buy range rover sport

Very poor
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
If u tink its too big: their luck!
If u tink its too small: add ur own or forever remain silent!

Where is Adenuga when u need him? undecided
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by jhidey08(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
In my own opinion, it's nt small and nt too much bt wot I think is 4d Federal Govt to hlp dem invest dis money and as tym goes on, it'll yield interest and by d tym dey're old enough 2 takia of demselves, d money b released 4dem. Or dere shld b scholarships 4 any1 of dem who wishes 2 further his education, once dey get injured dat's d end bt education 'll b an option 4dem in case of any *incasities*. doze boys would jst go and squander d money especially if dey av illiterate parents, dat's all. Moreso, dey're been paid 7,000 USD each by d NFF 4 winning d trophy, dey were given match bonuses, dey're presently in Niger State where Niger State Gov. is hosting dem. I'm sure dey'll get more dan 5million each at d end of d day apart 4rm GEJ's own. Wot dey shld focus on is dere future.
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by omiobo: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
The money is too small. Atleast 5m would been better to care of their needs.
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by jhidey08(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
bastien: Dat money to small,looking at our economy,some of them came from a poor family,n there family will b looking at there money

BTW weitin 2mila wan do,e no build/hus! E no even buy range rover sport

Very poor
in my opinion, even if GEJ no giv dem 1kobo, Nigeria has already given dem a legacy by announcing dem 2d World. Wetin 17yr old boy wan use car do? Is dat his future??
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by jhidey08(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
omiobo: The money is too small. Atleast 5m would been better to care of their needs.
dey gave super Eagles 5million naira o
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by padeolu: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2013
What's d need for larvishing 2million naira on them each, that's total bullshyt. Weren't they paid for repping the country?? The money would av being best suited in creating employment, grants, poverty eradication... etc.
I just wonder when academias will be appreciated in this country.

1 Like

Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by jhidey08(m): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2013
padeolu: What's d need for larvishing 2million naira on them each, that's total bullshyt. Weren't they paid for repping the country?? The money would av being best suited in creating employment, grants, poverty eradication... etc.
I just wonder when academias will be appreciated in this country.
it's a form of poverty eradication indirectly too, cos most of doze boys r 4rm humble families.
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by AjaraEwuro: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2013
you people will not stop amazing me. If he gave more than 2m, you will be the first to start a topic saying GEJ is wasting Nigeria's money. Haba. If you want more money given them, add your own, thats the initiative of the private sector and other state governments.
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by pet7: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2013
The money he gave dem is to help them in thier careers they deserve it
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by Ajibel(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
I'm less concerned about the money. What has pissed me off about GEJ is that the team would receive national honors. Sadly, honorary awards from the fed govt has nau been turned to sth worthless buh I won't dwell on that since our president has in the past given the awards to polithiefcians who later on were accused of embezzlement.
On the money issue, let's not forgot that some gov's and corporate brands may award them too.
Re: The 2million Naira Given 2 The Eaglets Is Not Right. by jhidey08(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ajibel: I'm less concerned about the money. What has pissed me off about GEJ is that the team would receive national honors. Sadly, honorary awards from the fed govt has nau been turned to sth worthless buh I won't dwell on that since our president has in the past given the awards to polithiefcians who later on were accused of embezzlement.
On the money issue, let's not forgot that some gov's and corporate brands may award them too.
yeah, dat's true. Bt dey won't giv dem any National Honours.

(1) (Reply)

Afoy - How They Voted / BREAKING NEWS!! Goal Keeper Vincent Enyeama to Also Quit The Super Eagles / Keshi Demands N10million Monthly Salary To Remain As Super Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.