Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Cambridge A Levels!!!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambridge A Levels!!!!! (27478 Views)

Unclad Twerker Now In Studying For A-Levels / 10 Year Old Nigerian Passes A Levels / Where Can A-levels Be Done In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Talkwisdom(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please house,is there any difference between NABTEB A'level and this Cambridge A'level?........
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by akereconfi: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
chukwuma00:
2013. Yes, i also knew obomate, constance, awaji, daniella, nsam, and bridget......., u'r not in nigeria, are you? Do u know Mr Chuks Amuta? grin

that Mr Chuks man the Biology Teacher, with his old HP lap top. But on a serious note, I wonder how that man can teach D'Ivy, Chrisland, GEC, GIC, Cambridge, Edgewood and Ox bridge.

But the man is tight sha.............. Am in debreczen Hungary now, but wanna relocate to the UK this winter. where are you??
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by jayjagz: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sanguine:

undecided don't you quote me again!! angry undecided
Anyway, I'm Oluwatunmiminu Joseph.
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Sanguine(f): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
jayjagz: Anyway, I'm Oluwatunmiminu Joseph.

I asked you not to quote me and you did! undecided.
The one and only Prof Emeritus Joseph. Yeah now I remember Jayjagz. cheesy. That's so good. You deserve it jare...what more can I say.
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2013
akereconfi:

that Mr Chuks man the Biology Teacher, with his old HP lap top. But on a serious note, I wonder how that man can teach D'Ivy, Chrisland, GEC, GIC, Cambridge, Edgewood and Ox bridge.

But the man is tight sha.............. Am in debreczen Hungary now, but wanna relocate to the UK this winter. where are you??
Am in naija. We'r stil waitn for admissions, and for schools to reopen. Yes, good idea moving to the UK. U'd need solid points...
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Aliciakeys(f): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Hellloooo!!!
Recountin old time memories and 4gettin us here..
2 dose dat attended EAC Ibadan, wats d boarding facility like; dormitory or rooms?
Wats d estimated sum total of all d payments 2 be made and wen s registration ending??
Even if U didnt attend EAC Ibadan, u can still help wit d enquiries ie. if u r stayin @Ibadan... WAITING!!! Tnx!!!
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by akereconfi: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2013
chukwuma00:
Am in naija. We'r stil waitn for admissions, and for schools to reopen. Yes, good idea moving to the UK. U'd need solid points...

will you be schooling in 9ja or outside??. If it is outside, which country
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by jayjagz: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Sanguine:

I asked you not to quote me and you did! undecided.
The one and only Prof Emeritus Joseph. Yeah now I remember Jayjagz. cheesy. That's so good. You deserve it jare...what more can I say.
Are you playing pranks or what? Abeg tell me your name joor. Everybody here already acknowledged your presence as the Emeritus(Prof) so why pretending? Oh! Humility, right? That's not bad cheesy
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Sanguine(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2013
jayjagz: Are you playing pranks or what? Abeg tell me your name joor. Everybody here already acknowledged your presence as the Emeritus(Prof) so why pretending? Oh! Humility, right? That's not bad cheesy

Well, sorry. It's against my rule to type out my Name on an e-forum such as this. I'd give you some hints though. You remember Jennifar? Bisola? And me... grin wink
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by jayjagz: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Sanguine:

Well, sorry. It's against my rule to type out my Name on an e-forum such as this. I'd give you some hints though. You remember Jennifar? Bisola? And me... grin wink
Noooo! I don't get cry what if I now exclaim your name "......... So it's you?" cheesy Remember, I also used hints. By the way, what school are you?
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Sammydreezy(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2013
I love dz thread especially for the point that the A'level is jambless
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Sanguine(f): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2013
jayjagz: Noooo! I don't get cry what if I now exclaim your name "......... So it's you?" cheesy Remember, I also used hints. By the way, what school are you?

grin grin Yess it's me grin. But who is 'me' Ok, you're allowed to exclaim the first and last letters of my name if you're sure it's me. grin tongue.
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
akereconfi:

will you be schooling in 9ja or outside??. If it is outside, which country
i'd school in 9ja.
How's the studies over there? Do u have advantage over those caucasians?
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by jayjagz: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sanguine:

grin grin Yess it's me grin. But who is 'me' Ok, you're allowed to exclaim the first and last letters of my name if you're sure it's me. grin tongue.
See how she's talking "Like mother" cheesy
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Sanguine(f): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
jayjagz: See how she's talking "Like mother" cheesy

grin. You still have not done what I asked you to do. tongue By the way, hope you're in touch with your partner in crime... ''so now''. cheesy
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Aliciakeys(f): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
#screaming# Someone should be answer me... Somebody... Anybody....
Sanguine, baba_nl, Jayjagz, Chukwuma etc, esp those that attended EAC Ibadan should please give more details about the school.
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Aliciakeys(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jayjagz!!!! U r sighted...
Please say sumtin!
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by jayjagz: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sanguine:

Emeritus(Prof) Chief (Mrs) Deaconess..........UI cheesy Chai standing for UI and the first and last letter of your first name. It's even evident that everything about you is book. NB: it's is Mrs because you're already married to books.
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Sanguine(f): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
jayjagz: Emeritus(Prof) Chief (Mrs) Deaconess..........UI cheesy Chai standing for UI and the first and last letter of your first name. It's even evident that everything about you is book.

cheesy There you are! And hey, I ain any of those afformentioned titles, ok? undecided grin

Ok now, are you gonna give Aliciakeys a firsthand info about the hostel facilities in the EAC as I ain in any position to do that. Thank you. cheesy
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Sanguine(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Okay now Alicia keys, are you planning to come over to IBadan to do your Cambridge A'level? cheesy.
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by akereconfi: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Aliciakeys: #screaming# Someone should be answer me... Somebody... Anybody....
Sanguine, baba_nl, Jayjagz, Chukwuma etc, esp those that attended EAC Ibadan should please give more details about the school.

go to 64 Adekunle Fajuyi Way GRA Ikeja and do your A level.......................hope that helps wink
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by akereconfi: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
chukwuma00:
i'd school in 9ja.
How's the studies over there? Do u have advantage over those caucasians?

the Asian guys here are bloody SMART.......................... Had a problem sha, that's why I wanna relocate to the UK
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by jayjagz: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Aliciakeys: Jayjagz!!!! U r sighted...
Please say sumtin!
I've responded nw. Maybe you should check my earlier posts
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Sanguine(f): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
akereconfi:

go to 64 Adekunle Fajuyi Way GRA Ikeja and do your A level.......................hope that helps wink

The centre does not have a name
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by akereconfi: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Olivia Pope: Can you expantiate? What are the processes involved. Couldn't get any tangible Info from google

http://www.cambridgeikeja.com/

Except you wanna do only AS cause, we are almost entering December, all schools would have gone far in the course module now.
btwn where's ur location
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by akereconfi: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sanguine:

The centre does not have a name

Cambridge college
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by jayjagz: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sanguine:

cheesy There you are! And hey, I ain any of those afformentioned titles, ok? undecided grin

Ok now, are you gonna give Aliciakeys a firsthand info about the hostel facilities in the EAC as I ain in any position to do that. Thank you. cheesy
Ha! Oyinbo poju.....
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by slord(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Uve got to b fast if u stil wana start dis yr or better still wait till may next yr,(itl stil b dsame thing )cos most skuls wud av gone far with d octnov set o
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Aliciakeys(f): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sanguine: Okay now Alicia keys, are you planning to come over to IBadan to do your Cambridge A'level? cheesy.
Yelz ma'am but I havent gotten any info yet... Even from those that attended EAC Ibadan..
Re: Cambridge A Levels!!!!! by Aliciakeys(f): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
slord: Uve got to b fast if u stil wana start dis yr or better still wait till may next yr,(itl stil b dsame thing )cos most skuls wud av gone far with d octnov set o
Fast wen I havent gotten any info, aw possible is dat??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia / Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.