Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution (3156 Views)

How Charles Darwin Became An Atheist. / Darwin's Day / Charles Darwin's 10 Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Yea. I agree with you creationism can be observed.

Its been observed how God made adam from clay, we see many more people made from clay these days.

And I thought its common knowledge scientists often disagree on what exactly is the scientific method.

I didn't observe when God made Adam but I do observe the evidence of design. A painting is the evidence of a painter, a building is the evidence of a builder, Creation is the evidence of the Creator.

Genesis chapters 1-11 gives us an account of historical events about the ultimate cause of the universe and how life originated - questions you atheists haven't got a clue about. Through the application of science we can safely confirm that God's account of creation is true. For instance, God informs us in the account of Genesis chapter 1 that fish, birds plants, animals and every living organism were created after their own kind, And that is exactly what we observe. Dogs only produce dogs, cats only produce cats etc. We can also confirm many other aspects of the Scripture's history in other areas of science such as astronomy and geology.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I didn't observe when God made Adam but I do observe the evidence of design. A painting is the evidence of a painter, a building is the evidence of a builder, Creation is the evidence of the Creator.

Genesis chapters 1-11 gives us an account of historical events about the ultimate cause of the universe and how life originated - questions you atheists haven't got a clue about. Through the application of science we can safely confirm that God's account of creation is true. For instance, God informs us in the account of Genesis chapter 1 that fish, birds plants, animals and every living organism were created after their own kind, And that is exactly what we observe. Dogs only produce dogs, cats only produce cats etc. We can also confirm many other aspects of the Scripture's history in other areas of science such as astronomy and geology.

Creation is the evidence of a creator. Which creator? Yahweh, Allah, Fsm? Which one?

Like I once told you and I'm saying again, the unexplained doesn't mean the inexplicable. Until you fully grasp the implication of that statement, you might not be making much sense when you talk.

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Someone Said: "Creationism is anti-science."

Creationism can be observed. Genesis says every animal has male and female and brings forth after its own kind (see Genesis 1). Faith isn’t necessary when it comes to what the Bible says about these things, because this is observable in the existing creation and in the fossil record. Darwinian evolution isn't scientific because it doesn't pass the scientific method. If you don’t believe it watch www.evolutionvsGod.com and listen to evolutionary scientists admit it.

Someone Said: "Evolution is a proven fact."

The burden of proof lies with the believer in evolution, but there is no proof because nothing can be observed. How can that which supposedly happened millions of years ago be observed? It is all founded on faith in men's ideas, old bones, and in fallible dating methods. If you don’t believe that, see www.evolutionVsGod.com and let evolutionary experts tell you.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Creation is the evidence of a creator. Which creator? Yahweh, Allah, Fsm? Which one?

Like I once told you and I'm saying again, the unexplained doesn't mean the inexplicable. Until you fully grasp the implication of that statement, you might not be making much sense when you talk.

I said the Creator, there's only One Creator. With my physical senses I have the evidence of the Creator's existence as I have said earlier. When I look at a building, how do I know that there was a builder? I couldn't want a better evidence that there was a builder than to have the building in front of me. I don't even need faith to know that there was a builder. All I need are eyes that can see and a brain that can think.

The same principle applies to the existence of the Creator God. When I look at Creation, how can I know that there was a Creator? Creation reveals to me that there is a Creator. I couldn't want a better evidence that there is a Creator than to have the creation in front of me. I don't need faith to believe in a Creator, all I need are eyes that can see and a brain that can think.

"For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse" (Romans 1:20).

But if I want the builder to do something for me, then I need to have faith in the builder. Likewise God:

"Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

If you need to know more about this Creator you need faith based on His Word and World.

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 28, 2013
macof: Pls mods this should be in front page.
It's very important

I will post my nude pics if it ever reaches front page.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by macof(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Genesis chapters 1-11 gives us an account of historical events about the ultimate cause of the universe and how life originated - questions you atheists haven't got a clue about. Through the application of science we can safely confirm that God's the Jews account of creation is true. For instance, GodThe Jews informs us in the account of Genesis chapter 1 that fish, birds plants, animals and every living organism were created after their own kind, And that is exactly what we observe. Dogs only produce dogs, cats only produce cats etc. We can also confirm many other aspects of the Scripture's history in other areas of science such as astronomy and geology.

God never gave any account. HUMANS did.

the jews have theirs, the greeks have theirs, the yoruba have theirs, and all people have their own philosophy

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

I will post my nude pics if it ever reaches front page.

Lol
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
macof:

God never gave any account. HUMANS did.

the jews have theirs, the greeks have theirs, the yoruba have theirs, and all people have their own philosophy

I produced my evidence and you can only dispute it with concrete evidence not with emotional outbursts that doesn't change anything.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by macof(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I produced my evidence and you can only dispute it with concrete evidence not with emotional outbursts that doesn't change anything.

if u believe the jews and I as a yoruba believe the yorubas, You cant impose ur myth as universal
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
macof:

if u believe the jews and I as a yoruba believe the yorubas, You cant impose ur myth as universal

Science and prophecy supports and confirms my "myth" as being true and certain, can the same be said about yours?
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by macof(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Science and prophecy supports and confirms my "myth" as being true and certain, can the same be said about yours?

Actually Yes wink.
And i thought u disregard Science wats ur business wit scientific theories and findings when u only pick wat complements the Jews
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
macof:

Actually Yes wink.
And i thought u disregard Science wats ur business wit scientific theories and findings when u only pick wat complements the Jews

True science only confirms what the Bible asserts. "Evolution" is disproved by science and that is why it remains as a "theory" and not a scientific law.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

True science only confirms what the Bible asserts. "Evolution" is disproved by science and that is why it remains as a "theory" and not a scientific law.

A theory in scientific terms is a statement that is generally accepted to be true.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The first sentence almost killed me. An overdose of crap

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by plaetton: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yeah , like when science confirms that once upon a time, snakes and donkeys had speech capabilities, then that's when science lives up to it's true name and true calling.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
rationalmind:

A theory in scientific terms is a statement that is generally accepted to be true.

"The theory of evolution" is not a scientific theory as you can see in the video clip I posted earlier, how your apostle Richard Dawkins was unable to say when it can be observed.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
plaetton:

Yeah , like when science confirms that once upon a time, snakes and donkeys had speech capabilities, then that's when science lives up to it's true name and true calling.

I think that olaadegbu was not taught science as a kid
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

You can only die of ignorance. Lack of knowledge is the reason many are committing intellectual genecide (genocide).
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

"The theory of evolution" is not a scientific theory as you can see in the video clip I posted earlier, how your apostle Stephen Hawkins was unable to say when it can be observed.

Lol, there are many christians here who are just a slightly more intelligent version of onyfrank.

If stephen hawkins can't answer a particular question, the theory of evolution ceases to be scientific....grin grin

This is what happens when one believes skydaddy made adam from clay
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
rationalmind:

"Evolution" is not a theory in "scientific terms" and cannot therefore be accepted as true.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
plaetton:

Someone Said: "Do you believe in talking snakes?"

Parrots talk. Dogs tell humans when there's danger. They also "talk" with other dogs. Dolphins communicate with each other. So do whales. Elephant's converse with each other, and a cat will tell you when he's hungry. Believers in evolution mock the thought of a snake that can communicate, but they believe the ridiculous notion that they themselves are talking primates.

Are you a cousin to Bananas? -> www.EvolutionVsGod.com
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

"Evolution" is not a theory in "scientific terms" and cannot therefore be accepted as true.

How old are you?

Is your problem a case of immaturity or poverty?

Even Joshthefirst is at least approachable on this issue
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Someone Said: "Do you believe in talking snakes?"

Parrots talk. Dogs tell humans when there's danger. They also "talk" with other dogs. Dolphins communicate with each other. So do whales. Elephant's converse with each other, and a cat will tell you when he's hungry. Believers in evolution mock the thought of a snake that can communicate, but they believe the ridiculous notion that they themselves are talking primates.

Are you a cousin to Bananas? -> www.EvolutionVsGod.com

You can kill someone with your irrational claims. Snakes can't talk....they don't have the organs necessary for speech. Parrots can speak but they can only repear
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

I think that olaadegbu was not taught science as a kid

I thank God that I was not taught the big lie as a kid. cheesy

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

How old are you?

As in, this guy worse pass. He makes Josh look like a genius.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, there are many christians here who are just a slightly more intelligent version of onyfrank.

If stephen hawkins can't answer a particular question, the theory of evolution ceases to be scientific....grin grin

This is what happens when one believes skydaddy made adam from clay

If you were that intelligent you would have realised that it was Richard Dawkins that couldn't answer that question and not Stephen Hawkins. The videoclip below shows science professors and science majors students who couldn't answer the intelligent questions posed to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you were that intelligent you would have realised that it was Richard Dawkins that couldn't answer that question and not Stephen Hawkins. The videoclip below shows science professors and science majors students who couldn't answer the intelligent questions posed to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ

olaadegbu: "The theory of evolution" is not a scientific theory
as you can see in the video clip I posted earlier,
how your apostle Stephen Hawkins was unable to
say when it can be observed
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

How old are you?

rationalmind:

As in, this guy worse pass. He makes Josh look like a genius.

It is open secret that the only tactics you use when you've run out of bullets is to start using ad hominems, ridicule and equivocations. You've got no evidence to back up your claims. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

You can kill someone with your irrational claims. Snakes can't talk....they don't have the organs necessary for speech. Parrots can speak but they can only repear

You may mock the thought of a snake that can communicate, but is it not irrational, illogical and unscientific if you believe the ridiculous notion that you are talking primates? grin
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You may mock the thought of a snake that can communicate, but is it not irrational, illogical and unscientific if you believe the ridiculous notion that you are talking primates? grin

Our erudite christian can't differentiate between verbal and non verbal communication. Donkeys don't engage in VERBAL communication with humans.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Someone Said: "Creationism is anti-science."

Creationism can be observed. Genesis says every animal has male and female and brings forth after its own kind (see Genesis 1). Faith isn’t necessary when it comes to what the Bible says about these things, because this is observable in the existing creation and in the fossil record. Darwinian evolution isn't scientific because it doesn't pass the scientific method. If you don’t believe it watch www.evolutionvsGod.com and listen to evolutionary scientists admit it.

The scientific method must be observable and repeatable.

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

It is open secret that the only tactics you use when you've run out of bullets is to start using ad hominems, ridicule and equivocations. You've got no evidence to back up your claims. cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Without Both Hands And Legs Leading Worship In Church / The Mayor Of Dorval In Quebec, Canada Responded To The Muslim Community There Wh / Biblical Archaeology Discoveries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.