Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Do U Think Is Wrong With Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do U Think Is Wrong With Me (967 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Face / Hermaphrodites; What Do U Think?? / Tissue Paper Or Water, Which Do You Think Is More Hygienic For Cleaning Bum-bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why is it that whenever I sit for up to 10 mint and above or lie down even when am nt sleeping. If I get up, I find it hard to walk because my feet hurt so badly. One time I woke up in the middle of the night to go and urinate I couldn't walk so I pee a little on myself before I was able to leap to the toilet. Sometimes my feet feels like there is no blood in it.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Gracie4Ugo: Why is it that whenever I sit for up to 10 mint and above or lie down even when am nt sleeping. If I get up, I find it hard to walk because my feet hurt so badly. One time I woke up in the middle of the night to go and urinate I couldn't walk so I pee a little on myself before I was able to leap to the toilet. Sometimes my feet feels like there is no blood in it.
See a doc dear sounds serious
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong With Me by dominique(f): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Please shed more light on this pain. Is it on the flesh or bone? Do you engage in rigorous exercise or sporting activity? Its best if you go and get yourself checked in a good hospital.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
I don't do any form of exercise just a house wife with two kids and the pain is nt on the flesh, my foot, the hill where I match on the floor when am walking

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Releases Emergency Response Numbers For Ebola Disease / Dr. Ola Orekunrin – Nigerian Next Generation Leader / Super Tips On Staying Slim During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.