Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! (4382 Views)

Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by TinyToes: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by nanime(f): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Yeah she is very cute baby

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by Airforce1(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2013
cute my foot

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by Ellatyra(f): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1: cute my foot

How can a footless person like u make reference to a foot? Mtcheeew she's cute!

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by ednut1(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2013
She looks like Ray J why

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by ifyalways(f): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2013
She's sure cute.
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by switdil(f): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2013
She is cute
But ivy blue cute pass

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by Airforce1(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Ellatyra:

Falls down from a fearless tree grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by avenga1: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2013
ednut1: She looks like Ray J why
now this is amebo grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by fruityjojo(f): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
switdil: She is cute
But ivy blue cute pass
Ehn! If I hear! Haaa people dey LIE sha! Just cos dey want 2 criticize!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by babe4chi(f): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Cute baby!
Took her mum's looks...
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by DzTzl(f): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
switdil: She is cute
But ivy blue cute pass
na wa 4 u o! so blue ivy fine pass north west for ur eye! *hmn!
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
She looks like kanye joor...Gosh look at does eyebrows and eyes,even cheeks cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by swtme(f): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Uhmmmmmmmmm I'm so short of words.....
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by Ichel: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
North West ko, South East ni. Ogbeni notin pesin no go hear
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by addictiv(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ich_el: North West ko, South East ni. Ogbeni notin pesin no go hear
Lol @ NW. Plz whats d meaning of ogbeni . Which language is it?
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by seedord247(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1: cute my foot

Coming from a Roadside Mechanic... grin

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
^ ^ ^

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! gringringrin
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
If only the innocent baby knows her mother is a wh*** lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by elari(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
. . who did a tape with ray j. mehn! d way kim worked on that dike waa outstanding.
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by misep(f): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Cute
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by Ichel: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
addictiv:
Lol @ NW. Plz whats d meaning of ogbeni . Which language is it?
it meanz 'Mr' and itz yoruba language
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by addictiv(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2013
Ich_el:
it meanz 'Mr' and itz yoruba language
Cool ....thanks
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by switdil(f): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2013
fruityjojo: Ehn! If I hear! Haaa people dey LIE sha! Just cos dey want 2 criticize!
Madam
Calm down o
U hear me criticizing anybody
If u see am as W and I see am as M e bad
Read my comment well befor u quote I beg
Re: Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! by nikkypearl(f): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Ellatyra:

Jesuuu grin grin

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him / Lady Confesses To Using Magic Soap To Attract Men On I.G (see Photos & Reactions / Suya Seller Use Original Certificate Of A Unilag Student To Rap Suya. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.