Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji (4847 Views)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by mcekpes: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Another day, another Tonto Dikeh
saga.
The actress recently took a stab at
celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji on Twitter
when she retweeted a tweet posted by
fan. The infamous tweet states that the
blogger should go and get married.

source: www.ekpedemealbert..com

fan page: www.facebook.com/strictlynaijayarns

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2013
Sometimes I surprise myself
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by homesteady(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Is tonto Married? Or is she a Reverend sister?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by RedCard1(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2013
homesteady: Is tonto Married? Or is she a Reverend sister?? undecided
I wonder o. Anyway, since Linda has the right to insult celebs via her blog/readers, she should be ready to be insulted too
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Dannylux: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Mtcheww.. cos she retweeted? sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by demelza: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2013
Is Tonto herself married?
Wetin consign me sef! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by homesteady(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Red_Card: I wonder o. Anyway, since Linda has the right to insult celebs via her blog/readers, she should be ready to be insulted too

I've never seen Linda insulting any celeb! She shouldn't be held responsible for the sins of her blog readers!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Is Tonto herself married?
Wetin consign me sef! undecided

Wetin else u sabi do if not to dey amebo around undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by AbuMikey(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2013

#Yimu undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Wetin else u sabi do if not to dey amebo around undecided
demelza: Them swear for you today?
Make your head correct this morning.
Airforce1:

Tout!
demelza: Waka!
Billy goat.
There's something abt u guyz. I just can't hlp but wonder y both of u r always at each other's neck. Abi na film trick? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by demelza: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2013
zeemoore: There's something abt u guyz. I just can't hlp but wonder y both of u r always at each other's neck. Abi na film trick? grin
grin Dont mind that agbero. I have told him several times that I am not attracted to imbe.ciles but he wont accept.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by IAMBREEZY: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2013
Sure
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2013
zeemoore: There's something abt u guyz. I just
can't hlp but wonder y both of u r always at each other's neck. Abi na film trick? grin

She wants to reap from where she did not sow..
She gets mad each time I tryna show her tha exit door.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: grin Dont mind that agbero. I have told him several times that I am not attracted to imbe.ciles but he wont accept.
Airforce1:

I think I'm beginning to understand u guys now grin grin
Airforce1,oya stop fighting ur broda in the Lord grin
Demelza,learn to show love to ur broda in the Lord grin
Shalom
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by PrinceJustice(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
She retweeted what some one else already tweeted! Why una no face the original tweeter?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Laking: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
she an average looking bitch....n yet nigerians praise her...proud south african
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by 9jahubcom(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
hmm..nor mind dem
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Crap! Crap! Crap! angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abi oh she wants to spend your NNPC money...... grin
Airforce1:

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Khalessi: Abi oh she wants to spend your NNPC money...... grin

Spongeback
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by demelza: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Khalessi: Abi oh she wants to spend your NNPC money...... grin
grin NNPC is done and dusted.
Its his music album money I want to reap.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sha don't mention my name n your comments
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: grin NNPC is done and dusted.
Its his music album money I want to reap.
Ok now let's pray he sells up to four copies....if not next year he will be a mascot/dj for kids parties.lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hahahahahahaha grin

So happy infront of peeps who don't wish u well, it kills them. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
^^^^^
Vic O remixed. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by demelza: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
If I mention Airforce1 nko?
Wetin go happen?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Khalessi: ^^^^^
Vic O remixed. grin

grin cheesy
Na so nau..

Some bad bele people above me gets mad each time they see me smile..
I go do fasting and prayer for three days on dia head.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by homesteady(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday, Insults Linda Ikeji by demelza: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

grin cheesy
Na so nau..

Some bad bele people above me gets mad each time they see me smile..
I go do fasting and prayer for three days on dia head.
All the fasting and prayer wey you dey do becos food no dey never do you abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'thor' Is The Sexiest Man Alive [PHOTOS] / The World's First Underwater Tennis Court Really Cost $2.5 Billion? See Photos / HIAN!!! Imagine The Book This Man Is Reading In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.