Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] (4230 Views)

IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK / Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? / Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by chidisco124: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2013
Yvonne Nelson was sited yesterday during her birthday party with nollywood actor michelmm. I don't know what they were doing shaa. I think you will know better than me...LOL
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yg4sFx4feck/UoMn4d1HgaI/AAAAAAAAAmQ/_ydt0UHlpzc/s1600/NELSON.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/11/what-is-yvonne-nelson-doing-to-him-look.html
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2013
thought dis guy is married?
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2013
anything una see, una wan use am gossip. watin dey bad for there now?

1 Like

Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by Manchidede(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Yvonne Nelson e don do naa... Haba grin
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by switdil(f): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Wot does it look like
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by PrinceJustice(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
switdil: Wot does it look like

Abeg ask the OP
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by Phranciz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please call the police I think she wants to commit murder. Or is it that the op is just plain stupid he doesn't know when people r having fun.
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by Ugom38(f): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Phranciz: Please call the police I think she wants to commit murder. Or is it that the op is just plain stupid he doesn't know when people[b] r having fun.[/b]

wot do you mean,he should do dat with his wife and family not an unmarried lady tongue
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by underscore: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2013

Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by Shimshark(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rape
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by amazeen(f): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
na my oga at the top go answer that one, i no wan answer another thing my oga go answer another
Re: What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 14, 2013
See as the mumu too dey open teeth undecided . What if she drowns him?? angry

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Jamil, Who Got Married To Two Women At The Same Time / The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 / "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.