Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,063 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Danielle O’hara Poses Nude To Show Sexy Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danielle O’hara Poses Nude To Show Sexy Body (4258 Views)

I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara / Danielle Fishel Hot Pictures In Swimsuit - She Is Exposing Her Hot Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danielle O’hara Poses Nude To Show Sexy Body by oludashmi(f): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danielle O’hara shows off sexy pictures in nude pictures. 30 years old Danielle O’Hara is an English glamour model. She was a former Miss England in 2004 and Miss Great Britain in 2006.

She first rose to prominence when she was stripped of her Miss Great Britain title after posing nude in the December 2006 edition of Playboy magazine and her alleged affair with one of the pageant’s judges, her then-boyfriend, footballer Teddy Sheringham.

Her title was reinstated in 2010. She won the celebrity edition of The Weakest Link in 2008 and Total Wipeout in 2010. Danielle married footballer Jamie O’Hara in May 2012.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/danielle-ohara-poses-nude-show-sexy-body/

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Linda Ikeji Should Not Have Bougth A Range Rover Worth $153,000 / See The Dirty Things School Girls Are Doing In Night Club Parents Will Faint / The Long List Of Male And Female Celebrities Rihanna Has Slept With (with Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.