Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. (4021 Views)

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... / Got My 6parckz Back (gym Tinz) / Cool Hang Out And Nite Clubs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Just chilling

Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by ifyalways(f): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2013
Mu che che tongue

You don upgrade your house sha. Lovely Tee you have on there. Have it -

On point !
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2013
Bt ur head big oh no pun intened...lyk ur T-shirt...
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Dolla Dolla bills @smellos....

Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by demelza: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Na wa o!
You take style dey fine small small.
Thank God for "Davido" wey upgrade you.
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2013
;DWho tell u say na davido upgrade me? grin
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by IAMBREEZY: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Seen.
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Olajumokeibk(f): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2013
C ur head, typical-igbo-head-yam-enabled. For ur apartment, u try small. No be b4 wey u go hang shirt for wall at least u go cover am wt ur cotton tongue. Btw, y u post am for celebrity session, for ur mind

Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Forzap: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Olajumokeibk: C ur head, typical-igbo-head-yam-enabled.

Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2013
Just passingly bye

Hi guys..
Bye!!
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by B4UIWAZ(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Everything about u on point grin
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yep I know
Don't need to be tolds.. wink
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by fr3do(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
attention seeker alert!!!
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
fr3do: attention seeker alert!!!

Oloshi
Did I seek** for your attention?
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by homesteady(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by silverdam(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Packaging tinz! How are we sure if this is not his uncle's apartment, you get this apartment you come dey fool around for NL like as if u no get work. Its only a hardworking and business minded person that owns that kind of apartment not for NL freaks.

PS: No be insult ooo, just saying... Showoff doesn't make you better...
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
silverdam: Packaging tinz! How are we sure if this is not his uncle's apartment, you get this apartment you come dey fool around for NL like as if u no get work. Its only a hardworking and business minded person that owns that kind of apartment not for NL freaks.

PS: No be insult ooo, just saying... Showoff doesn't make you better...

You're just jealous cuz u still live in your parents house.. Broke and jobbless..

That's my apartment..
Been an nland freak doesn't slow ones progress u gayy insignificant twerp..
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Vivly(f): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Your skin is getting clearer. When are you dropping your album?
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Vivly: Your skin is getting clearer. When are you dropping your album?

Hehehehehe
soon babes
Trust me.

Long time.. Where have u been?
Abi dem ban u as usual?
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Vivly(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Hehehehehe
soon babes
Trust me.

Long time.. Where have u been?
Abi dem ban u as usual?
You no tell me say you bin dey find me
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Vivly: You no tell me say you bin dey find me

grin cheesy grin
U not serious
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by silverdam(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

You're just jealous cuz u still live in your parents house.. Broke and jobbless..

That's my apartment..
Been an nland freak doesn't slow ones progress u gayy insignificant twerp..
Painment! I live in my mother's house but I may be better than you... I maybe jobless but I get paid working from home... You can do better sir just drop your album asap!
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
silverdam: Painment! I live in my mother's house but I may be better than you... I maybe jobless but I get paid working from home... You can do better sir just drop your album asap!

You not better than me..
You can never be better than me.

My album would be out soon.. Watchout for it.
And don't dare to pirate my CD cuz I know all you so good at doing at home z innitiating criminal activities.
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by tpia5: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
thats not a nightclub?
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by tellwisdom: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
The house looks like restaurant sad

Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
tpia@:
thats not a nightclub?

No
Tis my apartment..
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by swtme(f): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
I no understand that last pix o,is thaaaaat uuuurrr thinnnnggggyyyy? Ewwwww!!!!
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
$wtme:
I no understand that last pix o,is thaaaaat uuuurrr thinnnnggggyyyy? Ewwwww!!!!

Na dat one u see talk about, when others pix dey dia for you to talk about..
U go like pehnis o grin
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
More

Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by homesteady(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by PregnantBoy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Are you trying to showoff or what? Why is it that hustlers and poor dudes like to make noise when they make little change. I knw some foolish girls wud fall for this cheap advert. Even if you are a big boy u dont need to make noise to the world, it is poverty mentality

Re: Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. by Airforce1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
Are you trying to showoff or what? Why is it that hustlers and poor dudes like to make noise when they make little change. I knw some foolish girls wud fall for this cheap advert. Even if you are a big boy u dont need to make noise to the world, it is poverty mentality

Jealousy dey kill o..

See how u wan kill yourself ontop another person's achievement..

I feel sorry for you.

Now That I've Got Your.... / The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads / What Do You Think Of This Photo?