Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

God Please Frustrate ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God Please Frustrate ASUU (1281 Views)

6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Frustrate ASUU by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2013
please let no one insult me.this prayer is how it's in my heart.hannah had problem and asked God,and God did it for her.This is my letter to God.
Letter To God

No 33 NDIMPIANYA
STR
NDIAGU IKENGA OGIDI
P.O.BOX 442
ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE
NIGERIA
WORLD AT LARGE

GOD MOST HIGH
CREATOR OF THE
UNIVERSE,
OMNIPOTENCE,
OMNISCIENCE,
I AM THAT I AM.

APPLICATION TO GOD TELLING HIM MY
PROBLEMS AND ASKING HIM TO
FORCE ASUU TO CALL OFF STRIKE BY
STRIKING THEM WITH PESTILENCE
PENURY AND DEATHS,TILL THEY CALL
OFF THE STRIKE.
SIR,
I am writing this letter out of a great burden in my heart.I am greatly distressed and anguished.A student that would have gone to another level or even finished from school.Sir this strike by ASUU have almost rendered me useless for five months.If i had the power i would kill everybody including the federal government.God the government and ASUU have failed me.The people that you put there to rule have failed.They have worfully failed.
God please stretch forth your mighty hand and strike them dead.Kill all of them.Make them to die in a very mysterious way like the one that die yesterday.till they call off the strike.God don't allow them any peace frustrate their lives and their families especially Nassir faggae.God please take him away and deal with him like you allowed satan to deal with Job.God please make me a great man that will have compassion for the poor and less priviledge.let power change hands.God please change this government for they have failed woefully.make Nigeria a good nation amen.
Please God do if for me,if you do it for me i will praise you all the days of my life
yours faithfully

Ebig22
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by seresearch: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2013
The truth is that this guy here is not joking. So, we should not look down on this. What he has just expressed is the mind of most students, parents and most people in Nigeria. Note what he said 'If I had the power, I would have killed EVERYBODY...' Now, I'm not here to judge him, but I want us to note from this, how the strike adds to the insecurity levels in Nigeria. An idle mind is , indeed, the Devil's workshop especially when that idle mind is young.

So, anything you can do to see an end, not only to this present ASUU strike, but to also forestall future ones is highly welcome, no matter how little it may seem. Don't ever think it doesn't concern you. In this spirit therefore, I advise all students to find a means of keeping themselves meaningfully and gainfully busy even if there should be a strike any day. Particularly, I refer you to this Nairaland post by SimSoft. I totally endorse it as an easy honest means of earning good money in Nigeria whether as a student or anybody. You should be earning at least N3,000 with it daily without strenuous effort:

https://www.nairaland.com/1511269/stop-seeking-job-start-making#19421827

Just click on the URL above. You needed to take time to go through the post once it opens and access all the references cited. Then, come back here and give your response.

Please, let's not be thinking of killing people. After all, those you might kill are also suffering the same fate with you. Thank you.
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2013
anybody wey view this thing without commenting again God go kill am
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by gameboy727(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Ebig22: anybody wey view this thing without commenting again God go kill am
You are effing crazy dude.
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2013
gameboy727: You are effing crazy dude.

He's more than crazy, d ASUU strike(jst like thunder) is working wonders in his brain
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2013
@poster.... Ur fada.... Na me send you... Idiot..
When You're mates we're busy making the best out of ASUU WTF? where you doin'.. Next we're gonna hear from you is blamin' ASUU for not gettin' laid.. Mstcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by sammiy: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2013
op, abeg as much as i want d strike cald off, i beg 2disagree wit your curses of deaths on ASUU members, pls they are humans like you. Pls dont pray with hate even against ur enemy

1 Like

Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by ikhuoria2(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2013

hey... I don know what to call u think b4 writing.... what about guests who can't post how can dey comment on it....or ppl that registered 2day?.... undecided

hey... I don know what to call u think b4 writing.... what about guests who can't post how can dey comment on it....or ppl that registered 2day?....
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by sammirano: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2013
op, you're nuts....
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by fabby26(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
ASUU Strike has cause more harm than Good, especially to this Op. Please Merciful God forgive him for he doesn't know what he is saying. cry
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by akins56(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
guy, wetin do u na?, nw u don force me to comment!, to b sincere i could also kill any1 involve in this impasse if, and if i av d power to do so!
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by felastika(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2013

Ur sense don lost
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by bayooz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
The ASUU called for the meeting after negotiations with the President, where the government was said to have shown commitment to ending the strike by improving on earlier offers.The meeting is now to hold on January 15 2014
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Alexcollins(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊☹ well, ASUU don frustrate U̶̲̥̅̊ finish.
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
[color=770077]lwkmd..n0b0dy wan die[/color]
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by RaphaelCollinsidemudiaya(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
guy, take am easy
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by oyeludef(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ebig22: anybody wey view this thing without commenting again God go kill me
ur mumu no get rival
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by PrinceJustice(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is the height of Frustration *smh*
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by ennon92(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
guy u be salaro!...sincerely speaking, I wonder how u got admitted with this carefree attitude of yours, you need urgent attention before you loose to the street.re we the cause of ur predicament?
#OMOERAN.
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by pretihilda(f): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
tor
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by ennon92(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
akins56: guy, wetin do u na?, nw u don force me to comment!, to b sincere i could also kill any1 involve in this impasse if, and if i av d power to do so!
my man, why re you so nervous because of a mere trash the i.diot posted?
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by drhammed: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Op , guy i can fl dt U ar frustatd big time,bt atleast u ought 2 stl av brain 2 tink nw , and u cal yourself an undagraduate
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
all d commenters above na ode apart from me.lol so una fear death like this
tongue tongue tongue
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ebig22: all d commenters above na ode apart from me.lol so una fear death like this
tongue tongue tongue
[color=770077]hahahaha..guy y0u bad 0h[/color]
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by striker9(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
God punish u op.
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by ZackiGp(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Make i just comment make e no be like say i dey fear sha.
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Idrismusty97(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2013
fabby26: ASUU Strike has cause more harm than Good, especially to this Op. Please Merciful God forgive him for he doesn't know what he is saying. cry
If you are a theft,you will always be a theft and if you are a prostitute you will always be one. ASUU or not!.Dont blamed ASUU if the OP is dull,Blame them for only the death of prof.fetus.
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by hardarms5050(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2013
ur fada one lap. Bomb dey ur head. Mumu. Shey be na comments u dey find. I.diot
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2013
hardarms5050: ur fada one lap. Bomb dey ur head. Mumu. Shey be na comments u dey find. I.diot

lol u too dey fear to die.na u be idiot
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Kyase(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2013

bros u be idiot ooo..weya na i don comment
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Idrismusty97(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2013
The only thing positive about you is your HIV status.SMH
Re: God Please Frustrate ASUU by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2013
oyelude f: ur mumu no get rival

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Have Learned More From Google Than My Entire School Days / Professor Kunle Lawal Dies / What Is The Meaning Of Ondo In Ondograph, Ondogram And Ondometer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.