Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? (784 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Processor Speed Or Ram(random Access Memory): Which Determines Speed Of A Pc? / Deleted Files On A PC: Where Do They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? by Dextra(f): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Hello people,
I am in need of an internet savvy individual who can manage my online presence. I have gotten too busy lately with studies and other activities but I do not want my website and social media accounts to become inactive.
Job description
. Daily Posting on my site and social accounts ( Monday _ Saturday, 2 hours minimum per day.

. Deletion of Spam/Scam posts
. Replying to fan's questions and providing information which I'll provide for you.

This is a very simple task and I need someone with a laptop/ computer and access to fast internet for a minimum of 2 hours per day. I need someone who's very honest like me.
Renumeration will be done weekly and rate will be discussed with hired candidate.
Send me an email at dextra25@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? by Ukeachu1(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2013
am honest
Re: Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? by ondfavour: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
I sent u a pm. Please reply

Thanks.
Re: Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? by Jayetiti(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2013
interested.
Re: Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? by aboyaji(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2013
I can do it. Thanks
Re: Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? by NnamdiN: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Piece of cake. Dedicated fingers here. I'd work with your time too.
Re: Do You Have A PC And Internet Access? by cupid4ig(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sent u a mail

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Personal VPN Service / Buy Your Cheap Laptops, Ipads,tabs( Polaroid Tab 8) Etc / Do You Use Your Laptop For Long Periods? You Need This App For Your Eyesight!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.