Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks (25143 Views)

See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Beautiful duh! But she looks older than peter embarassed
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
rattlesnake: the man dat knack u before marraige will never stop knacking.....u with others...wedding my foot...once a woman kitten don become 1000 views on mans d1cktube...d man looks for who else to knack...ONLY CHRIST AND REPENTANCE CAN SAVE U Mrs Omotayo U opened ur eyes despised God...lived in perpetual SIN....and u think i will come and clap for u...

ABEG MAKE UNA DOWNLOAD

SURULERE BY DR SID JARE
shhhh.......silence please. Money is speaking. angry
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by abbey72(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Happy married life in advance

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
rattlesnake: the man dat knack u before marraige will never stop knacking.....u with others...wedding my foot...once a woman kitten don become 1000 views on mans d1cktube...d man looks for who else to knack...ONLY CHRIST AND REPENTANCE CAN SAVE U Mrs Omotayo U opened ur eyes despised God...lived in perpetual SIN....and u think i will come and clap for u...

ABEG MAKE UNA DOWNLOAD

SURULERE BY DR SID JARE
download wetin?no be only SURULERE na IBADAN!!!we dey talk A u dey talk B,better tell u and that ur oga for mavin records say no be here oooo.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Awwww so pretty!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pretty, in a 'tons of makeup' kind of way.

How I despise that tag 'baby mama'. angry
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ishilove: Pretty, in a 'tons of makeup' kind of way.

How I despise that tag 'baby mama'. angry
let ye who is without sin be the first to cast the stone

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by McCenty(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2013
She looks motherly
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by safarigirl(f): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2013
Big4wig: beauty without intelligence is just a display of cosmetic foolishness
if you know the meaning of intelligence, you'd realise the d.um.bness of this statement. Have you seen any of her academic records to determine her intelligence? Take note, wisdom and intelligence are different. Btw, how sure are you that the lady you'll marry hasn't had multiple abortions? All these self-righteous people sha.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Sleepingbeauty(f): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Wow so cute smiley
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: why would he? ..when you derive joy in displaying your as5 on public forums
Me??
as5?
where?
when?
how?

pls, wat are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by MrCork: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2013
..very ugly tin..she don't even have nyansh, boobsi and thigh angry
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: why would he? ..when you derive joy in displaying your as5 on public forums
some sense of humour pls
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2013
nyere84: Me??
as5?
where?
when?
how?

pls, wat are you saying?
sweerie, dnt mind him.
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Go to osun shrine for solution but if dey catch one nollywood dwarf for u,no say na me send u o!

nyere84: She is a beauty.

#Talking to myself# chai, december is almost here.., yet, this my bobo no buy common engagement ring give me. Not to talk of going to meet my pple.

Lola nwayioma, bikonu, hw were u able to tie Peter down? Hw on earth did you do this?
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by vitality22(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Well said, thank thank you
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2013
She is....and in her early 40's
So u see y she had those kids b4 marriage cuz menopause is on d way!!
Booty butt chic: Beautiful duh! But she looks older than peter embarassed
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by RealAlfranco: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2013
peppy luv: She is....and in her early 40's
... Are u da registrar dat signed her birth certificate?? All dis gals go come dey misyarn 4 public!! Its not cute...do and fine ur husband b4 menopause catches up with u(!atleast she has 2 kids already)!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2013
U are an idi ot! Its not hidden that she is way older! Wen they started dating she was in her 30's while he was in 20's which peter said he doesn't care abt cuz he loves her and she stood by him..
Besides 'm not single and my last child will be up to 10yrs b4 I hit menopause tongue

Real_Alfranco: ... Are u da registrar dat signed her birth certificate?? All dis gals go come dey misyarn 4 public!! Its not cute...do and fine ur husband b4 menopause catches up with u(!atleast she has 2 kids already)!!
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2013
aiiyyttt wink
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2013
aiiyyttt wink.........cougar tinz!
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2013

ABEG MAKE UNA DOWNLOAD

SURULERE BY DR SID JARE

Leave am na grin grin grin grin at least Peter don finally marry am, looool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2013
elopee3000: can u visit my village? I will help u when ur coming pls get me one pack of gold circle condoms and red candle for mid night prayers my village nnokwa I ve helped many girls in ur condition before try me,native Dr onwa igbudu of nnokwa

Hahahahahahaha! Lmao
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: Beautiful duh! But she looks older than peter embarassed

She is i think 6 years older than him, come on man, age is just a number grin grin grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Stunner1(f): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by godwinony(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Polio:

What is this dunce saying
He is saying the bitter truth that you and your kind try to ignore.
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by tammie24: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Jealous Igbo girls everywhere sha!!! lol
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
nyere84: She is a beauty.

#Talking to myself# chai, december is almost here.., yet, this my bobo no buy common engagement ring give me. Not to talk of going to meet my pple.

Lola nwayioma, bikonu, hw were u able to tie Peter down? Hw on earth did you do this?

My dear, money is talking here..... She didn't tie him down to marry her....but seriously, She used what she has , to get what she wants....all abt d...... lipsrsealed smiley and we all know, she's the mother of all Patience.... But it's good... grin.....congrats, Lola..... Uv achieved well grin
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by chimerase2: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Splendid choi see wetin Psquare de enjoy angry
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by kykhelomor(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Polio:

What is this dunce saying
don't mind I'm he is a fool
Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by mamagee3(f): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
She is beautiful!!!

Love her look

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks by RealAlfranco: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
peppy luv: U are an idi ot! Its not hidden that she is way older! Wen they started dating she was in her 30's while he was in 20's which peter said he doesn't care abt cuz he loves her and she stood by him..
Besides 'm not single and my last child will be up to 10yrs b4 I hit menopause tongue

Thank God u hv kids! So did u gv birth because u wanted 2 gv birth b4 menopause catches up wit u...if I had ur logic I'd hv killed myself long ago!!! Cos I'm nt self-centered,I'm prayin ur kids don't grow up having dis myopic and borderline stu..pid thoughts u posses!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos / Jim Iyke Parades Two New Cars & Builds A Clothing Mall / Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.