Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) (5127 Views)

Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous / Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Amber Rose Shows Off New Look. You Like? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by yusufu16: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sultan of Brunei was once the richest man in the world. He was toppled many years ago by Bill Gates but he's still loaded and one of the richest men in the world. The youngest child, 31 year old Prince Abdul Malik, who is the second in line to become the next Sultan, got married today to 22 year old Data Analyst DayangkuHaji Bolkiah in a spectacular ceremony at the monarch's 1,788-room palace in Brunei's capital, Bandar Seri Begawan.

The billionaire monarch went all out for this wedding. The bride and groom wore gold outfits with diamonds. The bride's shoes were made with extra diamonds and she carried a bouquet made of gems rather than flower. Her tiara, necklace, brooch, bracelet and ring are all made of diamonds, studded with emeralds.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/see-what-arab-billionaire-wedding-looks.html#more

Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Money is good

Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by kelvine(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
God bless me too. Even though my wedding was humble make me celebrate my children in durable and Godly wealth. If you can do if for Arabs, you can do for me too a Nigerian.

Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by estyvino(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
My wedding tyt pass this one na!

Sorry, E go tyt pass this one!!

Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Vision4God: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Interesting
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by sarmiie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
for some reason, she looks angry to me.

oh well undecided undecided

Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm but what does she look as... shocked shocked maybe parents forced her to.... if it was Nigeria now I go just say GBAM! cool
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by swaggzo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
RICH!
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by ilovecritics(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Na so my Wine carrying go be.. Una go now imagine as the wedding go be.

Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by ayaside(m): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2015
...Good..I hope it last as long too.. cheesy
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Money speaking, Bulls.h!t keep quiet
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Kemy11(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Money. Is Good.
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by ibkgab001: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2015
The population of brunelbis not up to Lagos and there is no greedy fellow amount them that is why there resources is more than enough to them unlike my people from SOUTH ****
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by StarMogul(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2015
The Wedding is not d most important aspect,infact wat really matters is how dey spend their marriage.Good looking out 2 dem,happy married life.
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by YabaLeftist: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2015
With this kind of excess, mind boggling wealth, I swear in they'll be very poor in their next world.
They've made all the money that needs to be made in the present life.
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Akfakorede(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2015
OP change your topic...
People from Brunei aren't arabs..
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
This people sure don't look like Arabs to me, maybe because they not

btw, the bride looks angry ...........Its non of my business
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
LAWD have mercy!!! shocked shocked and I was so claiming Dangote as FIL!! angry angry Time to Upgrade the OS grin grin grin cool cool
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Holywizard: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2015
if only de girl's pussy is made of gold...

Remember dat after pounding de toto, it will surely be watery
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Mariojane(f): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
if i can't be famous as a singer or actress, i will definitely be famous as a RICH LADY.
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by April07: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
They don't even look happy undecided

Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Sheenor: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Money speaking
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by hilaryiwens05: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
them no dey smile....wetin happen, abi wetin happen last nite cheesy
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by itzWarner(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dat sultan of Brunei guy na my rol model

#lifestyle
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Glowstone(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
that's cool but you can't find This type of marriage in NIGERIA because our girls don't deserve it ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by sorepco(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
do u have sense? when did brunei become arab? should have been muslim wedding and not arab.....

yusufu16:
Sultan of Brunei was once the richest man in the world. He was toppled many years ago by Bill Gates but he's still loaded and one of the richest men in the world. The youngest child, 31 year old Prince Abdul Malik, who is the second in line to become the next Sultan, got married today to 22 year old Data Analyst DayangkuHaji Bolkiah in a spectacular ceremony at the monarch's 1,788-room palace in Brunei's capital, Bandar Seri Begawan.

The billionaire monarch went all out for this wedding. The bride and groom wore gold outfits with diamonds. The bride's shoes were made with extra diamonds and she carried a bouquet made of gems rather than flower. Her tiara, necklace, brooch, bracelet and ring are all made of diamonds, studded with emeralds.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/see-what-arab-billionaire-wedding-looks.html#more
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by liveyourlife: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hit like if you belong to the winning "we are getting there crew" cheesy
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by Peppermum(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Money is Good
Re: See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) by eightsin(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Money is more than good!

Drop Your Favourite Dagrin Line For His Remembrance / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) / Nigerian Lady Fainted, Remain Unconscious After Smoking Colorado Cigarette.Video