Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) (2808 Views)

How To Start Crafts Exportation Business On Etsy: / Surveying Of Land And Documentation Of Tittle. / My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2013
MINI EXPORTATION PROCESSES

SATUND® INTTERNATINONAL LOGISTICS
Are you an exporter or you have goods to export but don’t know how to go about it?
We at satund international logistis are in exportation of any items including dangerous goods, foodstuffs, weavon,cosmetic and perishable etc to any parts of the world and deliver within 2 days depend on the port and country of discarge.
We help in processing of documents such import and export permit,also negociation of flat freight rate with airline. We ensure all goods are repacks, monitor sign and stamp by necessary agencies before exported.
Our charges are moderates in accordance with Handling Company. A trial will convince you.
Satund® International Logistics,
Cargo Section,
MMI Airport,Ikeja,
Lagos.
Tel_+2348173319366
Whatsapp_+2349032490147

E-mail_mrcdorv@gmail.com.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by amattahcj(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have 10kg worth of goods to export, it includes shea butter and Cocoa bean with small food stuff. I want to export it to Germany.
How much will it cost me.
mrcdorv@gmail.com
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
amattahcj: I have 10kg worth of goods to export, it includes shea butter and Cocoa bean with small food stuff. I want to export it to Germany.
mrcdorv@gmail.com
Pls state the City and the nearest airport to the consignee address,thanks.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Morning great exporter!!!
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by figment232(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2013
i want to export a container load of cassava to China.Wot are your rates like
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by figment232(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2013
i want to export a container load of cassava to China.Wot are your rates like?
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by agbeman: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
I want export 40kg of an item to Quatar what's your rate.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbeman: I want export 40kg of an item to Quatar what's your rate.
Please what are the contents,thanks.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
figment232: i want to export a container load of cassava to China.Wot are your rates like
Ok many fit container e.g 20fit,40fit etc.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=amattahcj]I have 10kg worth of goods to export, it includes shea butter and Cocoa bean with small food stuff. I want to export it to Germany.
The rate have been sent to your mail sir.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by figment232(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mrcdorv: Ok many fit container e.g 20fit,40fit etc.
20ft
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by figment232(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=Mrcdorv][/quote]Does any body knw how much it wud cost to clear 20ft container of rice at lagos or cotonu port?
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
:-)
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Hello folks,if you want to make enquiry on the rates for your cargo please ensure you indicate kilos,contents,city(airport) and the country.We are at your service at all time.God bless
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thanks for patronage.....we are at your services!
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by kunletoks(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2013
Please, can anyone give me more details on getting started.
Please you can contact me thought my email. Please check my signature.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
kunletoks: Please, can anyone give me more details on getting started.
Please you can contact me thought my email. Please check my signature.
Details sent...
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Happy weekend folks!!
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2013
For enquiries on the rate for the kilograms you have for export.We offer the best flat rate,quick delivery without assle.E-mail us at mrcdorv@gmail.com Or call 081736619366.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks for patronizing us......
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2013
We hundred% sure..
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2013
It's not by our power is God!! keep the mail coming....
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Talk to us today mrcdorv@gmail.com or call 08173319366
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mrcdorv: MINI EXPORTATION PROCESSES

SATUND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
Are you an exporter or you have goods to export but don’t know how to go about it?
We at Satund International Logistics will process your exportation of any items including dangerous goods, foodstuffs, wavevon,cosmetic and perishable etc to any country around the world and deliver within 2 days depend on the port and country of consignee
We help in processing of documentation and negociate freight with airline. We ensure all goods are repacks, monitor sign and stamp by necessary agencies before exported.
Our charges are moderates in accordance with National Aviation Handling Company. Trial will convince you.
Satund International Logistics,

MMI Airport,Ikeja
Lagos.
Tel:+2348173319366
E-mail:mrcdorv@gmail.com
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by fame12k(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Do you have office address?
what about website...

please what re u processes involved to export, thanks.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2013
quote author=fame12k]Do you have office address?
what about website...

please what re u processes involved to export, thanks.[/quote]check our post for the office address and the website is under development export precess include kilo of cargo,inspection and stamping by Gov agencies such as custom,ndla,police anti-bomb,nafdac etc also airline documentation.Complement of the season.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2013
quote author=Mrcdorv]For enquiries on the rate for the kilograms you have for export.We offer the best flat rate,quick delivery with no azle e-mail us at mrcdorv@gmail.com Or call 081736619366.[/quote]
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2014
For enquiries on the rate for the kilograms you have for export.Either excess lugage or commercial Goods We offer the best flat rate,quick delivery with no azle.Contact us today.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mrcdorv: Pls state the City and the nearest airport to the consignee address,thanks.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thanks for patronising us we are still at your services.
Re: Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Mrcdorv: For inquiries on the rate for the kilograms you have for export.Either excess luggage or commercial Goods We offer the best flat rate,quick delivery with no azle.Contact us today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make It Big Selling Designer Perfume And Cosmetics / ygy / Illuminate Ur Home/ office with These Beautiful, Quality Lights And Chandeliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.