Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? (1351 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / Who Will You Give Your Seat To? / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
I was walking on the street when i saw a girl and a boy arguing who to seat at each others back on the bike though they look like siblings. Why the girl is the older one. The question is "is it wrong for a girl to seat at the back of a boy in a bike, Is it cultural?

Please comment
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Sepp360(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
in this case, there's nothing wrong, considering the fact that the boy in question is much younger and is a siblin as well!...
girls of these days sef, seriously fytin for equality...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
What if they are two different people?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Danhumprey: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
A boy sitting down at the back of a girl on a bike?

You sef think am na. Na konji be that. grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Sepp360(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
kensto: What if they are two different people?
then the boy should sit at the back!... "ForCourtesySake"
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by AbuMikey(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013

If na me and Slim Nomski anybody can stay at each other's back undecided

But if na me and Harbosede shockedshockedshocked I go trek embarassed

Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If na me and Slim Nomski anybody can stay any each others back undecided

wetin u talk??:-/
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Gelco(f): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If na me and Slim Nomski anybody can stay
any each others back undecided

Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by nbright: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by obayaya(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
well there are 2 sides to this arguement.

i dont think it's right for a girl to sit behind a guy. because a guy is supposed to protect his lady.

but then considering the backwards grinding these bike men learnt new, they can end up rubbing 1% off my lady's vital statistics.

no matter what the case maybe, my lady sits in front of me grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by obayaya(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
abu na bose you dey run down like this?

Abu Mikey:

Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Emmyk(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sepp360: then the boy should sit at the back!... "ForCourtesySake"
So that the bike man could enjoy 'everything' alone. undecided

Okay, buh they are siblings. They can sit anyhow.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Danhumprey: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If na me and Slim Nomski anybody can stay at each other's back undecided

Because of her milk factory,abi?grin

Pervert! angry
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Danhumprey: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: wetin u talk??:-/
He said,errmmm if you both were to board a bike,he would trek than allow you b.reasts to suffocate him(if he sit in front of you) or allow your behind to be making his third leg to be nodding it head in affirmation. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Danhumprey: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
obayaya: well there are 2 sides to this arguement.

i dont think it's right for a girl to sit behind a guy. because a guy is supposed to protect his lady.

but then considering the backwards grinding these bike men learnt new, they can end up rubbing 1% off my lady's vital statistics.

no matter what the case maybe, my lady sits in front of me grin
Before una reach una bus-stop,the bike man go don enjoy your girlfriend wella. grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: He said,errmmm if you both were to board a bike,he would trek than allow you b.reasts to suffocate him(if he sit in front of you) or allow your behind to be making his third leg to be nodding it head in affirmation. lipsrsealed
na u i ask kweshion??amebo!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by AbuMikey(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: wetin u talk??:-/

Na joke I dey ni oo embarassed

Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Danhumprey: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: na u i ask kweshion??amebo!
Sorry. sad

Thanks for calling me "amebo" smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Na joke I dey ni oo embarassed

u sure sey na joke??cos i don dey cry 4 here
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by obayaya(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Before una reach una bus-stop,the bike man go don enjoy your girlfriend wella. grin

there's a way around that.. babes now shield their milk factories with their arms when sitting on a bike
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by AbuMikey(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: u sure sey na joke??cos i don dey cry 4 here

**looks left,looks right, Deejay_harry isn't here**

Cry jor!. Stop crying nau undecided

Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**looks left,looks right, Deejay_harry isn't here**

Cry jor!. Stop crying nau undecided

i don hear!bt warn dat dahmpuhrey guy 4 me oo.warn am..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Polio: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
No. Not at all.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by AbuMikey(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: i don hear!bt warn dat dahmpuhrey guy 4 me oo.warn am..

Nor vex wink

Danhumprey is my guy

Oya smile for me smiley

Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nomski0(f): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Because of her milk factory,abi?grin

Pervert! angry
Whose milk factory
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Danhumprey: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nomski0: Whose milk factory
Why would you think I was referring to yours?

I was referring to errrrmm,Harbosede's own. lipsrsealed

I can't chat or speak dirty with you,both of us know that wink. I'm sorry if you thought it was yourz embarassed

By the way,you've got mail. cool
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Danhumprey: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Nor vex wink

Danhumprey is my guy

Oya smile for me smiley

cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Danhumprey: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: i don hear!bt warn dat dahmpuhrey guy 4 me oo.warn am..
Errrrrmm sorry. I don't usually talk dirty. Sorry for that comment. sad
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Nor vex wink

Danhumprey is my guy

Oya smile for me smiley

cheesycheesygrin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Errrrrmm sorry. I don't usually talk dirty. Sorry for that comment. sad
isokay
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by rill: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Thread officially derailed
Re: Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
rill:
Thread officially derailed
seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You See It Too? / Islamic Terrorists ISIS Start Destruction Of Temples And Mosques Across Iraq / Vgc Submerged In Water (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.