Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Kickass Torrent Reverts Back To Kicksss.to - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kickass Torrent Reverts Back To Kicksss.to (1094 Views)

Torrent Payer!! Fast Paying Peer To Peer Donation Site / Nasarawa Govt Reverts To Old Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kickass Torrent Reverts Back To Kicksss.to by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2015
KickassTorrents has lost access to its Kickass.so domain name and is currently offline. The Somalian domain of the most-visited torrent site on the Internet is now listed as "banned" by the .SO registry, forcing the site's operators to find a new home.

With millions of unique visitors per day KickassTorrents (KAT) is one the most used torrent sites on the Internet.

The site’s popularity has made it a prime target for copyright holders, many of whom would like to see the site taken offline.

To evade law enforcement and ease pressure from the entertainment industries, KAT has moved domain on a few occasions over the past several years. Most recently the site has been operating from the Kickass.so domain.
Re: Kickass Torrent Reverts Back To Kicksss.to by 19naia(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Oh quite a loss that domain name being disconnected from its content.. One loss has created another new opportunity for my name to be inserted as 1st to comment here on this thread and so i am grateful. One door closed and now another opens.. First to comment. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) / Snap Shots Of Of A Facebook Scammer Trying To Dupe Me / But Wait...why Do Men Love Looking At Female Backside?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.