Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pastor O.o.abel Sermon On The Faithful God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor O.o.abel Sermon On The Faithful God (1225 Views)

Having Faith In A Faithful God / PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor O.o.abel Sermon On The Faithful God by AYEGBEGE(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
PREACHER :PASTOR O.O ABEL
TOPIC: THE FAITHFUL GOD.
TEXT: Gen 1: 1 – 10
God has been so faithful, to be faithful means consistently loyal: consistently trustworthy and loyal, especially to a person, promise, or duty
You may be saying where is my car, my mansion, my children, my company , have been trying to travel abroad but have been denied the visa.
All these are what you are thinking about and your conclusion is that God is not faithful .
Here today I will prove to you through three things that God is faithful
1. Happenings around you:
(a). An Egypt woman killed by the husband simply because she was reading the bible, he went to bury her with 8 yrs old daughter and a baby ,then he went to report at the police station that an uncle killed them, 15 days later another family member died they want to bury him they discovered the 8 yrs old girl and the baby. They took them to Egypt national TV with a Muslim woman as the anchor asked the older girl how they survive for 15 days. SHE SAID IT WAS A MAN WITH WHITE SHINY CLOTHS WITH BLEEDING WOUND ON HIS HAND THAT USUALLY COME TO GIVE THEM FOOD AND THAT THE MAN WILL WAKE THERE MUM TO FEED THE BABY. THE MUSLIM WOMAN INSTANTLY SAID THAT WAS JESUS. Is God not faithful?
(b) what is happening in Nigeria that no war ever break out is greater than what is happening around the world that war is breaking out.
See Libya, Egypt, Syria has almost finished,and many more if those places are far let stay back in Nigeria and go to north . no matter how u know how to ring church or mosque bell there no one will come except solders with ammunition are standing firmly . You think you can remember church if there is war? here we are “Psalm 91 :7-8 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked
2. The nature I mean the creatures by God will prove to you GOD IS FAITHFUL.
Let look at the sea in Gen 1 : 9 the bible says And God said, “Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.” If you have been to any sea let me see your hand up.
Please can you tell us how it does? Point when ever sea is trying to pass it boundary , an imaginary wall send it back and you hear gbaaaaaaaa!
The moon: The diameter of the Moon is about 3,480 km (about 2,160 mi), The Moon shines by reflecting the light of the Sun (ogo orun ni ogo osupa fi mi osupa o le tan ina fun ra e). The diameter of the Moon is about 3,480 km (about 2,160 mi), or about one-fourth that of Earth and Earth at an average distance of 384,403 km (238,857 mi) and at an average speed of 3,700 km/h (2,300 mph). It completes one revolution in 27 days 7 hours 43 minutes. If we dived the earth into four the bigness of the (Africa, North America, South America , Asia ,Australia / Oceania, Europe , Antarctica) .and it is suspended there. If not for what God has said in psalm 121 vs 6 “ The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night” (1) moon attract water like magnet if moon where lower than this water would have carried us away. Or we would have freeze.
The sun:
 The average distance between Earth and the Sun is 150 million km (93 million mi).
 That as you are sitting down here you are running at the speed of 107,000 km /h yet u don’t know
 The longest road in Nigeria is Abeokuta to maidugury
 That the sun is so massive that the radius is 695,508km
 That 1 million earth can still be fixed into the sun yet it will stand
psalm 121 vs 6 “ The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night” if not for ozone layers we would have burnt off, unfortunately , 1970 we started using body perfume,and flits,in Beginning in the early 1980s, research scientists working in Antarctica began to detect a periodic loss of ozone in the atmosphere high above.in year 2000 some propellants(chlorofluorocarbons
) and pesticide where faced out unfortunately we have cancer today and 11 am sun is hot beacause ozone layer are getting destroyed. At least 2 out of four layers has been destroyed. Yet he helps us to control it. Is God not faithful.
3. YOU YOURSELF
 I asked how much is oxygen per hr they said at least 5k, 10k per hr ,depending 5x24 = 120,000 per day
 The blood in your body is nothing les than 13 pint 13k per pint , some are 20k per pint depending on the kind if your blood is not expensive we say 13 pint X 13000 = #169000 per month.
 This oxygen and blood that gives you life you know what you use your life for.
Is God not faithful?

Why are you not faithful.
Ask your neighbor why are u not faithful to God
Let some one read Romance 3 :23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
In what way am I not faithful?
By doing the things of the flesh :Gal 5; 19 “ Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, sedition, heresies,
21 Envying, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
2. by disobeying God
Many are not adulterers they don’t fight but they disobey God a lot
(a) Disobedience in tithe : mal 3 : Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. {pour...: Heb. empty out}
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sake, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. {destroy: Heb. corrupt}
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delight some land, saith the LORD of hosts.
Advantages of giving tithe
 rebuke the devourer
 not destroy the fruits of your ground
 neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field
 pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it
If you don’t pay it mal 10 : 8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
 Ye are cursed with a curse
Lack of faithfulness in first fruit
What is first ? this is the totality of first profit or first salary in the year number 18:12 – 15,Deut 18 :1-5
How do u give it Deut 26 :1-11 with thanks giving.
Danger if u fail to do it. Exo 22:29 – delay
What do we do
Mat 11:12 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. {suffereth...: or, is gotten by force, and they that thrust men}
Luke 13 : 3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Rev 2:5 5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Your tithe is either weekly or monthly but your fist fruit is for God.

(1) (Reply)

50 Glaring Signs We Are Indeed The Last Generation Living In The End Times! / Everything Is About To Change / Christ Is All In The Social World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.