Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Banks And Their Wahala - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banks And Their Wahala (1011 Views)

Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Retrenchment Fear Grips Banks And Oil Companies! / Banks And Staff: Go And Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks And Their Wahala by legallyCJ(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please, I need ur candid opinion on this perturbing issue; well today I kind of misplaced my bank teller and I went to the bank that allocated the teller to me so as to just get a photocopy, I met the cashier, the dude was irritating he didn't even want to attend to me was telling me crap like he can't do anything, and that he was tired besides him, i tried reporting to the customer service personnel and she pointed straight to a notice on the bank wall wasn't even cordial her general demeanour was bad( for a customer service personnel). I just left the bank in anger O Jare! and i still had to pay the same amount again at another bank because i needed an evidence of payment.
Hence, my question isn't it possible that people can photocopy, if not collect their bank tellers if they misplaced it, for Christ sake what if i needed it as proof to show i paid cash into an account or as evidence to free myself of a criminal charge. people help me out oh!
Re: Banks And Their Wahala by weazley(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
that was y dey told yu to drop one copy and keep one for ursef,
besides bankers are underpaid for d type of work dey do if yu ask me, so u dont expect them to welcome u and thank yu as many times as possible everyday, dats y there is ATM machine..
in conclusion, u shouldnt av misplaced ur teller.. shikena
Re: Banks And Their Wahala by legallyCJ(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
like i said i misplaced my teller meaning i had to pay money into an account(twice). secondly, those guys were hostile it was appalling, i don't even have the mind of opening an account there. I mean they may be underpaid and all but what happened to human relations, why not kindly tell me u can't due to bank policy. why answer sharply and in a rude manner.
Re: Banks And Their Wahala by 6ft: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
since it hapnd same day thr shdn't hv been a fuss over getting a copy however u shd go back and seek for a higher officer mayb d cash officer or d operation head or the branch mgr
Re: Banks And Their Wahala by Carstuffs: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Every bank and their staff should always be attentive to their customers and take all customer requests seriously till it is resolved. Nigerians including students face these problems too and have also lost millions of naira to atm malfunctions and other wrong debits. It is our collective responsibility to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our banks. It pains to be insulted or to even lose N100. So lets stand firm and make our voices heard. You can lay your complaints at the source website below and make your case open to ALL including the bank's management.
Source: www.bankwahala.com

1 Like

Re: Banks And Their Wahala by Finetalk(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2013
legallyCJ: Please, I need ur candid opinion on this perturbing issue; well today I kind of misplaced my bank teller and I went to the bank that allocated the teller to me so as to just get a photocopy, I met the cashier, the dude was irritating he didn't even want to attend to me was telling me crap like he can't do anything, and that he was tired besides him, i tried reporting to the customer service personnel and she pointed straight to a notice on the bank wall wasn't even cordial her general demeanour was bad( for a customer service personnel). I just left the bank in anger O Jare! and i still had to pay the same amount again at another bank because i needed an evidence of payment.
Hence, my question isn't it possible that people can photocopy, if not collect their bank tellers if they misplaced it, for Christ sake what if i needed it as proof to show i paid cash into an account or as evidence to free myself of a criminal charge. people help me out oh!

You can report the bank and get ur money back.

(1) (Reply)

Studying For ACCA - Which Training Centre? / NIGERIAN ENGINEERS: A Lawyer Heading Power Sector, Works & Housing / Shocking Jayz Before And After Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.